剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
我们有很多事要谈
We've got a lot to talk about.
你吃油漆了吗
Are you eating paint chips?
你觉得我会告诉你什么吗
Do you think I'm just gonna chat with you?
你拿猎枪打了我朋友
Yeah, you shot my friend with a shotgun.
-三次呢 -你以为呢
- Three times. - What the hell do you expect, man?
我哥刚被杀了
My brother just got iced.
别急 你叫什么
Slow down. What's your name?
图表
It's Graph.
连线哪去了
What happened to Wire, huh?
哪去了
What happened?
我告诉你们吧
I'll tell you what happened.
三个性感三胞胎走进了店里
Three hot triplets walked into the store.
连线正打量着他们 突然
Wire looks 'em up and down, then out of nowhere,
他就把一把9毫米手♥枪♥塞进嘴里
he puts a nine-millimeter in his mouth
-扣下了扳机 -你看见她们了吗
- and pulls the trigger. - And you saw them?
没有 是连线死而复生告诉我的
No. Wire came back from the dead to tell me.
我黑入了监控
I hacked the security cams.
你的能力
So your abilities, they're...
跟你哥哥的一样咯
they're like your brother's were, then?
我可以从代码级突破任何一道门
I can break any door at the code level.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
我们可以付钱
We can pay.
你当我傻吗
You think I'm an idiot?
我知道我哥帮你们做了什么
I know what my brother was doing for you guys.
那个瑞瓦·佩吉 操纵着核心圈
This chick Reeva Payge, runs the Inner Circle,
她不止杀了连线
she didn't just come after Wire.
看看吧 我给你们看看
Check this out. I want to show you something.
她就是这么对她的朋友的
This is what she does to her friends.
一群地狱火俱乐部以前的成员被杀了
Bunch of the old Hellfire Club folks got killed,
弃尸在华府各处
spread around D.C.
看来是恶意接管
Some kind of hostile takeover.
她有个小项目
She's got this little project,
她会杀掉一切阻碍了她的人
and she'll kill anyone who gets in her way.
所以我才不要供出她呢
So I'm not gonna get in her way.
我可不需要那些自杀女孩来找我
I don't need my own visit from the suicide girls.
求你 她带走了我们的儿子
Please. She took our son.
不
Oh, no.
你们的儿子
Your son?
太可怕了
Well, that's awful.
但我不在乎
Except I don't care!
要我说 她吃了你们儿子我都不管
As far as I'm concerned, she can eat your son!
你想玩硬的 我们也会
You want to get rough, we can get rough.
你要再拿光闪我吗
You gonna hit me with another one of those flashbulbs?
不 但我可以熔掉你的眼球
No, but I can melt your eye out of your skull.
怎么样
How about that?
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我没了眼睛要怎么黑 天才
And how am I supposed to hack without eyes, genius?!
怎么样了
How's it going?
他完全不想帮助我们
He has no intention of helping us.
那没希望了
So it's over?
不 我们客气过了
No. We tried asking nicely.
-现在要想别的办法 -什么办法
- Now we'll try something else. - Like what?
图表跟他哥哥一样是瘾君子
Graph's an addict, like his brother.
我在急诊室见过瘾君子为了氧可酮
In the ER, I saw addicts stab themselves
而刺伤自己
for a scrip of oxycodone.
到了一定程度 瘾君子会为了爽一发不惜一切
Past a certain point, a junkie will do anything for a fix.
妈妈
Mom.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
这是为了我们家 劳伦
It's our family, Lauren.
我会不惜一切
I'll do what I have to.
好吧 这样如何
All right, all right, how about this?
你们放了我
You let me go,
我就不告诉核心圈的疯子你们在找他们
I won't tell these Inner Circle psychos that you're after them.
如果你想走
If you want to get out of here,
你就得先过我们这关
you're gonna have to deal with us.
其实 你要先过我这关
Actually, you're gonna have to deal with me.
你知道超曲酮吗
Are you familiar with Hypertrexone?
基克上瘾者用药过量进了急诊室时
When Kick addicts come in with an O.D.,
我们就给他们这个
we give them this.
可以抵消毒品效果
It counteracts the drug,
让他们瞬间脱离毒品效力
and it brings them down in seconds.
瘾君子都很讨厌它
The addicts hate it
因为 他们会立刻进入戒断
because they go into immediate withdrawal.
你可以摁住他吗
Can you hold him down?
别这样
No. Come on.
别
No.
别拿那个碰我
Get away from me with that thing.
-别 -好了
- Get away! - All right...
求你 别
No, please. Please, no.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
帮我找到我儿子
Help me find my son!
等等 图表在帮忙了吗
Wait, Graph's actually helping?
凯特琳很
Uh, Caitlin was, uh...
有说服力
persuasive.
他说核心圈
He, uh... he told us the Inner Circle
在调查贝塞斯达的一家精神病院
were looking at a mental facility in Bethesda.
林伍德吗
You talking about Lynwood?
你知道吗
You know it?
比起医院更像监狱
It's more prison than hospital.
他们会说变种人有精神疾病
They declare mutants mentally unstable
-不经受审就关押他们 -这合法吗
- and detain 'em without trial. - How is that legal?
只需要找个心理医生说
You just get a shrink to say
他们对自身或社会有危险
that they're a danger to themselves or society.
这就足矣
That's all they need.
洛娜年轻时
When she was young,
还被一个法官关进了那种地方
a judge put Lorna into one of those hellholes.
她多年来都因此做恶梦
She had nightmares about it for years.
我们都不知道他们在那里做什么
We don't even know what they're doing in there.
如果能说服洛娜再回到那样的地方去
It's something damn important if you're gonna convince Lorna
肯定是很重要的事
to set foot in a place like that.
看来我们就要知道了
Guess we'll find out soon enough.
你们要的我给了 求你 我不舒服
I gave you what you wanted. Now, please, I'm sick.
我们需要你查明他们在做什么
We need you to find out what they're doing.
我要怎么查到
How am I supposed to do that?
我们需要你黑入医院的网络
We just need you to access the hospital's network.
看看我 我在发抖
Look at me, man. I have the shakes.
你要让她这么对我吗
You gonna let her do this to me?
不是我对你怎样 是你自己
I didn't do this to you. You did it to yourself.
我又没逼你抽基克
I didn't put the Kick pipe in your mouth.
得了 少教训我该为自己负责了
Oh, please spare me the personal responsibility debate, okay.
我都要吐自己身上了
I'm about to throw up on myself here.
你想结束吗
You want it to end?
那就查明他们在林伍德医院做什么
Then find out what they're doing at Lynwood Hospital.
我可以黑入医院系统
I can get into the hospital's system,
但我未必能查到你们朋友的情况
but I can't promise I can find anything on your friends.
这是什么
What are we looking at here?
一堆破玩意
It's a bunch of crap.
他们下载了兆兆字节的数据
They got terabytes of data
关于人们都什么时间服药
on what time people took their pills,
晚餐吃了多少胡萝卜
and how many carrots they had for dinner.
-我找不到你们要的东西 -那就再好好找
- I can't find what you want. - Then look harder.
我找不到不存在的东西
Look, I can't find something that's not there, okay?!
我不知道瑞瓦
Look, I don't know if Reeva
是想再找个人来杀
is looking for somebody else to try and murder,
还是她意识到他们都该进精神病院...
or maybe she realized they need psychiatric help or...
怎么了
What's whoa?
有人往医院的监控系统中植入了后门
Somebody built a backdoor to the hospital SCADA system.
做得很好
Did a nice job, too.
通讯系统完全瘫痪 发不出 收不到
All comm systems are down. Nothing in or out.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表