剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
that my grandfather had hidden
我祖父写的一封信
in a secret compartment in the music box.
-那是德语的 -我们女儿找到了
- It was in German. - Our daughter found
一封来自你屠♥杀♥犯祖父的密信
a secret message from your mass murderer grandfather,
你居然都不告诉我吗
a-and you didn't think to mention it to me?
事情发展得太快了
Things were happening so fast.
这种事 你得告诉你妻子
These are the kind of things you tell your wife!
我们等了劳伦几小时 她本来都打算归顺了
We waited for Lauren for hours. We had her.
我不知道 出了什么问题
I don't know. Something went wrong.
一切都有问题
More like everything went wrong.
计划即将大功告成 我们要改变世界了
Things are coming together. We're about to change the world.
我不需要听借口 懂吗
I don't need excuses. Understood?
当然
Of course.
你拉拢斯特拉克家女儿的事先放放吧
Your efforts with the Strucker girl will have to wait.
我们得先清理好自己这边
We need to put our own house in order.
谢谢你们来
Thank you all for coming.
现在出现了令人担忧的情况
A situation has come up that is concerning.
麦克斯昨晚出去了
Max went out last night.
就再没回来
He hasn't come back.
他失踪了吗
So, he's missing?
消失了吗
Like he-he disappeared?
我们不能确定 我们还在找他
We're not sure. We're searching for him now.
我们不确定问题是否严重
We don't know if it's serious.
当然严重了
Of course it's serious.
如果你们让他出了事
If you people let something happen to him...
他自己走的 又不能怪我们
Hey, it's not our fault if he left the building.
我们的安全系统坚固性至少有98%
Our security system is at least 98% impenetrable.
好吧 那也有人突破了 他不会自己跑掉
Okay, well, someone penetrated it. He's not just gonna run off.
如果有人在外面袭击了他
And if someone hit him out there,
那人肯定是知道他的去向
it means they knew where he was going.
好吧 我们冷静点
Okay, let's just calm down.
他说不定是宿醉未醒呢
Chances are he's sleeping off a bender.
希望只是如此
Let's hope that's all it is.
我们增强了安保
We've increased security.
暂时的
For now.
如果你们知道什么
If you know something,
来找我们
you know how to find us.
西湖公♥寓♥
你想用意念让手♥机♥响起来吗
Trying to make that ring with your mind?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, kinda.
你怎么样了
How you doing, man?
我中枪了
Well, I got shot.
幸好并不严重
You're lucky it wasn't serious.
我还没收到洛娜的消息
I still haven't heard from Lorna.
那可能有很多种原因
Could be a lot of reasons for that.
其中50个是因为她被杀了
And about 50 of them involve her getting killed.
她都不知道我企图抓麦克斯时
You know, she doesn't even know that things went sideways
出了岔子
when I tried to grab Max.
她在孤军奋战
She's out there alone.
洛娜不会有事的
Lorna is gonna be fine.
她一向能照顾好自己
Okay, she could always handle herself.
我记得洛娜走时你是多么愤怒
I remember how angry you were when Lorna left.
我还想
I thought to myself,
克拉丽斯是绝不会做什么事让我那么生气
there's nothing clarice could ever do to make me that mad.
我错了
I was wrong.
约翰
John.
她还是在乎你的
She still cares about you.
我看得出来
I could see it.
那她为什么要走
Then why did she leave?
洛娜走是因为梦想着变种人家园
Lorna left for the dream of a mutant homeland,
克拉丽斯却跟一群陌生人跑了
and Clarice runs off with a bunch of strangers
他们毫无信仰 只会躲在暗处
who don't believe in anything but hiding in the dark.
至少她安全
Well, at least she's safe.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
她去那里是因为想帮助他人
she's there because she wants to help people.
闪烁
Blink.
我知道你们对谁能来这里有严格规矩
I know you guys have strict rules about who gets to come down here.
但现在 我们身处全市最安全的地方
But, at this point, we are sitting in the safest place in the city.
如果我们能带更多变种人来 哪怕只是暂时
If we can bring more mutants down, even just temporarily...
这违背了我们的一切宗旨
You're talking about going against everything we stand for.
不 这是拯救生命
No, I'm talking about saving lives.
我知道莫洛克人以前也做过这种事
I know the Morlocks did this kind of thing in the past...
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
你看不到现在的情况
And you aren't seeing what's going on now.
-那次偷补给品 警♥察♥ -我们应付过警♥察♥
- That supply run. The cops... - We've dealt with cops before.
他们枪击光妹前 都没试图逮捕我们
They didn't even try to arrest us before they shot Glow.
但多亏你和你的朋友 她现在没事了
Thanks to you and your friend, she's fine.
她在匹兹堡莫洛克人那里
She's with the Morlocks in Pittsburgh,
那里有个治愈者变种人
where a healing mutant...
这不光是光妹的事
This isn't just about Glow.
地面上每个人都有危险
Everyone on the surface is in danger.
如果我们不敞开大门
If we don't open our doors...
这是我们的社区 不是难民营
This is a community, not a refugee camp.
人们来这里 是因为他们归属这里
People come here because it's a place where they belong.
另外 我们没有那种人力物力
Besides, we don't have the resources.
那就去多找些资源
Then let's get more resources.
上面有人痛恨变种人
There are people up there who hate mutants.
想要把我们赶尽杀绝
They want to wipe us out.
如果我们只明哲保身
If we're only gonna protect ourselves,
这是一个什么样的族群
what kind of community is that?
他们真住在下水道里吗
So they're really living in the sewers?
正是
Afraid so.
变种人独♥立♥派就在住我们脚下
Mutant separatists living right under our feet.
寄生虫 罪犯
Parasites. Criminals.
我在哨兵特勤处就职时 听说过莫洛克人
I mean, I heard about the Morlocks when I was in Sentinel Services,
但没人能找到他们
but nobody could ever find 'em.
这是谁给你爆的料
Where'd you get this intel from?
一个可靠线人
A well-placed source.
我想让你召集一队人下去
I want you to put together a team to go down there
端掉他们的窝
and clear them out.
端掉他们的窝
Clear 'em out?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
还没人抓捕过莫洛克人
Nobody's ever even put a Morlock in custody.
所以他们在下水道里鄙视我们呢
Which is why they're laughing at us from their sewers.
好吧 但派击杀小队过去 这就超出底线了
Okay, but sending in a hit team, that's crossing a line.
据我所知
I mean, last time I checked,
开枪杀人 可是犯法之事
it's still against the law to shoot people.
我们不是杀良民
We're not talking about upstanding citizens here.
莫洛克人最穷凶恶极了
The Morlocks are the worst of the worst.
我也知道这很为难你
I know it's a lot to ask.
还记得我们初次在理发店见面的情景吗
You remember when we first met at that barbershop?
我在找一个能担起我们大业的人
I was looking for a face for our movement.
你当时想为变种人问题出一份力
You wanted to deal with the mutant problem,
想完成哨兵特勤处完成不了之事
to do what Sentinel Services couldn't.
想为你的爱女讨回公道
And to get justice for your little girl.
现在好人不多了 特纳先生
There aren't enough good men out there, Mr. Turner.
而你是我心目中最优秀的人才
But you are one of the best I've ever met.
等这事完了
When this is done,
我答应你 你不仅能重回哨兵特勤处工作
I promise you, you won't just have a job at Sentinel Services--
你还能将其改造成理想的样子
you can transform it into what it always should have been.
因为你将统领哨兵特勤处
Because you'll be running it.
无信♥号♥♥
什么叫电梯停用了
What do you mean, the elevator's not working?
抱歉 这是出于安全目的
It's for security purposes. I'm sorry.
麦克斯一事未解决之前
Until we get this Max situation resolved,
瑞瓦不想让任何人出去
Reeva doesn't want anyone going anywhere.
也不想让我们用电♥话♥
Or calling anyone.
-我发现手♥机♥也打不了电♥话♥了 -完全禁闭状态
- I noticed the phones are down, too. - Nothing in or out.
为什么要这么做
Yeah, but why?
瑞瓦不会是怀疑我们与此事有关吧
I mean, it's not like Reeva suspects somebody here, does she?
她只是出于谨慎
She's just being careful.
她要是谨慎 就不该把那个变♥态♥酒鬼招募进来
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表