剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah.
准备好了
Yeah.
他们来了 他们救出约翰了
They're coming. They've got John.
约翰 撑住
John, hang in there.
马上就到了
We're almost there.
你想杀死我姐吗
You trying to kill my sister?!
朝她背后开枪 你个懦夫
Shoot her in the back?! You coward!
他在干什么
What's he doing?
安迪 没事 算了
Andy, it's okay. Let it go.
你想去哪 哥们
Where do you think you're going, man?
安迪 住手
Andy, stop.
不
No!
不 求你
No, please.
这下你狠不起来了吧
You're not so tough now, are you?
住手 放他走
Stop! Let him go!
我没事
I'm okay.
-不不不 别杀我 -安迪
- No, no, no. No, don't kill me, man. - Andy.
住手 安迪
Stop it! Andy.
安迪 安迪 走
Andy! Andy, come on!
我们走
Let's go!
好了
All right.
-走吧 -我们做到了 成功逃出来了
- Come on. - We did it. We made it out.
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
是他活该
That's what he gets for...
竟敢惹...
messing with...
我们走
Let's go!
泰德
Ted.
老天
My God.
不 你别动
No, no. Don't try to move.
外面什么情况
What happened out there?
他们逃走了
They got away.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
死了两人 约有二十几人受伤
Couple dead. Probably two dozen hurt.
你都不知道凯尔被他们伤得有多惨
You don't even want to know what they did to Kyle.
他们的残忍♥ 我们会加倍奉还
It's nothing compared to what we're gonna do to them.
看起来很严重
This looks awful.
再中一枪 你可能就死了
One more shot could've killed you.
抱歉
Sorry.
安迪和洛娜
Andy and Lorna...
怎么回事
How?
说来话长
It's a long story.
约翰 我...
John, I'm s...
你被抓时 我不在你身边 对不起
I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you got captured.
-我该在的 -克拉丽斯
- I should've... - Clarice,
你救了我
You saved me.
安迪 能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Andy, can we talk to you?
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
我看见你们看我的眼神了
I saw how you looked at me.
我知道你难过
I know you're upset,
但我们爱你
but... we love you.
这段时间 我们一直在找你
All of this time, we have been trying to find you,
竭尽全力想带你回家
fighting to bring you home.
你真认为我会就这样抛弃我信奉的一切
You really think that I'm just gonna abandon everything I believe in,
我为之奋斗的一切
everything I worked for?
我知道你认为自己在做正确的事
I-I know you think you're-you're doing the right thing,
你在为大业奋斗
that you're working for some greater cause...
对 我不会离开核心圈
Yeah. I'm not leaving the Inner Circle.
安迪
Andy...
我们只是担心你
we're just worried about you.
那个肃清者想杀劳伦
That Purifier was trying to murder Lauren.
你们知道他和他朋友想对变种人做什么吗
Do you know what him and his friends want to do to mutants like us?
他们是冷血动物
They're monsters.
你听听自己说的话
Can you hear yourself?
-我知道... -不 你什么都不知道
- I know that... - No! Y-You don't know anything, okay?
你不明白
You don't get it.
对待那种人只有一种做法
There's only one thing to do to people like that,
那就是杀光他们
and it's wipe them out!
一个不剩
End them!
我们不能让他们活下去
We can't afford to have them running around,
继续生儿育女 毒害更多人
having more kids, spreading their poison.
安迪
Andy,
这不是你的真心话
you don't believe that.
你觉得自己比我高尚
You think you're better than me.
我只是为了大局 使用必要手段
I'm just doing what has to be done.
所以我不想听你们说教
So I don't want to hear anything from any of you.
安迪 安迪
Andy. Andy!
让他回来的唯一办法
The only way we're getting him back...
就是摧毁核心圈
is if we destroy the Inner Circle.
我知道
I know.
刚才好险
That was close.
是啊
Yep.
我该走了
I should go.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, okay, then.
现在我们不用再假装了
Now we can-- we can stop faking it.
是啊
Yeah.
继续憎恨彼此
Back to hating each other.
这一吻不代表任何改变
This doesn't change a thing.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表