剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Well, we are saving mutants, right?
她可能对他们动之以情 晓之以理了呢
Isn't it possible she just talked some sense into them?
有这个可能
Possible? Sure.
但不太可能
But not likely.
好了 我们目前只知道他愿意会面
Okay, well, for now all we know is that he's agreed to show up for a meeting.
-而他害我们迟到了 -他来了
- And he is making us late. - He's here.
尔格
Erg.
-感谢前来 -我们要去哪儿
- Thanks for coming. - Where are we going?
伊凡洁琳在一个安全地点和各分部负责人见面
Evangeline is meeting other leaders of the Underground at a safe location.
我们带你过去
We're here to take you there.
-那就走吧 -好
- Then let's go. - Okay.
瞧瞧 相亲相爱一家人
Look at us. Best friends.
我们马上就过去了
We're on our way.
-他会帮忙吗 -他倒是跟着一起来了
- So he will help? - Well, he's coming.
其它分部的情况呢
What about the other stations?
里士满 克利夫兰
Richmond. Cleveland.
纽瓦克的几个人会过去
A handful from Newark are gonna be there.
-就这点人吗 -目前就这些
- And that's all? - Yeah, that's it for now.
这个时候 关键就看这次会面结果了
At this point, it's all riding on this meeting.
该死
Damn it.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thanks.
不 不
No. No.
别
No.
天呐 别啊
God, no.
我得说
I got to say,
我喜欢你棕发的样子
I like you as a brunette.
我以前一直来这里做礼拜
I have spent too many Sundays with this crowd.
我不想被人认出来
I don't want anyone to recognize me.
你真觉得丹尼舅舅会来这里吗
You really think Uncle Danny's gonna be here?
从我还是个14岁的野孩子开始
My brother hasn't missed church
我哥就没错过一次教堂礼拜
since I was a 14-year-old wild child.
尽管他去教堂 其实是为了显示他比我懂事
Though I'm pretty sure he used to go just to make me look bad.
我那会儿认识你就好了
I wish I knew you then.
我贪玩的时候吗
When I was fun?
那是他吗
Is that him?
--最近好吗 -很高兴你今天来了
- How you been? - Great seeing you today.
他看起来
He looks...
不一样了
different.
是啊 好
Yeah. All right.
你待在车上
Stay here.
别被人看见
Keep out of sight.
是啊 我们一直都希望让大家参与
Yeah, well, you know, we're always hoping to get people involved,
要是想来看看 就来吧
so, you know, feel free to... check it out.
如果你也喜欢打高尔夫 六月有个募款活动
If you're a golfer, too, we have this fund-raiser in June.
特别有意思
That's always a lot of fun,
-可以考虑来看看 -谢谢
- so think about that. - Thank you.
-好 -谢谢你 丹尼
- All right. - Thank you, Danny.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
-天呐 -别激动
- My God. - Okay, calm down.
-你不是... -别引起别人注意
- I thought you were... - Don't make a scene.
我们都办葬礼了
We-we had a funeral and everything.
他们说你们都死了
They told me you were all dead.
暂时还活着
Not yet.
丹尼 你得帮我们
Danny, we need your help.
我知道你不愿意来
I know you're not happy about this,
但还是谢谢你帮忙
but thank you for helping us.
伊凡洁琳强迫我过来的
Evangeline didn't leave me much choice.
她又没拿枪指着你 逼你过来
It's not like she put a gun to your head.
她在达拉斯时曾救过你一命
She saved your life in Dallas.
-她这么告诉你的吗 -对
- Is that what she told you? - Yeah.
怎么了 不是那样吗
Why? Is that not true?
确实救过我
It's true enough.
但她有些事没说
But she left out some of the story.
715事件之后
After the 7/15 disaster,
我和伊凡洁琳一起创立了地下组织
Evangeline and I founded the Underground together.
我从地下道带人偷渡
Yeah. I moved people through the tunnels.
她在地上负责打理组织
She organized the surface.
携手保护我们变种人
Working together to protect our people.
伊凡洁琳从来没跟我说这事
Evangeline never told me that.
她才不会说呢
Nah. She wouldn't.
后来怎么了
Well, what happened?
将变种人偷渡出境时 一个人类盟友背叛了我们
We were betrayed by a human ally while moving mutants over the border.
我看着他们被残杀 努力去救他们
I watched them get slaughtered, trying to help them,
直到伊凡洁琳将我拉走
till Evangeline pulled me away.
此事之后 我认为不能再相信人类
After, I argued that we could no longer trust the humans,
我们需要构建自己的社群 但
that we needed our own communities, but...
她与我意见相悖
she disagreed.
于是我离开了
I left.
莫洛克人和变种人地下组织就此分道扬镳
The Morlocks and the Mutant Underground went our separate ways.
你还是来参加会议了
I mean, you're coming to the meeting.
-你肯定相信... -别来谈我的信仰
- You must believe something... - Don't tell me what I believe.
你想多了 伊凡洁琳的邀请其实是威胁
Make no mistake-- Evangeline's invitation was a threat.
威胁
Threat?
她威胁你什么
What did she threaten you with?
她掌握了我们所有地下道的位置
She knows where all our tunnels are.
她清楚地表示 我们要么加入你们
She made it clear that we could join you,
要么就曝光我们
or she would expose us.
不会 她才不会真那么做 是吧
Come on. She wouldn't really do that, would she?
她不会
She wouldn't.
天 太没节操了
Man, that's messed up.
我能理解你很生气
Look, I understand you're angry.
但我们现在处于同一战线了
But this is all of our fight now.
这场战斗就是送死 我可不想参与
This fight's a suicide mission. I want no part of it.
我来此只为了保护我的族群
I'm only here to protect my people.
克拉丽斯 莉莉 她们去哪了
Clarice! Lilly! Where the hell are they?
这几个小怪胎不可能就这么消失了
These little freaks can't have just disappeared.
克拉丽斯 我们得回去
Clarice, we got to go back.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
皮特 弗莱迪 你俩给我滚过来
Pete, Freddy, get your lazy asses up.
我们不能丢下皮特和弗莱迪
We can't just leave Pete and Freddy.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
你知道他会怎么对我们吗
Do you know what he'll do to us?
我知道我们的离开会牵连他们
I know what he'll do to them because we left.
我不能坐视不管 我得拦住他
I can't let that happen. I have to stop him.
不行 他正在气头上呢
You can't. Not when he's this mad.
他是个霸凌者 也是个懦夫
He's a bully and a coward.
我们得奋起反抗他
We have to stand up to him.
莉莉 别去
Lilly, please.
把我送进去吧 克拉丽斯
Just get me inside there, Clarice.
我能应对他
I can face him.
拜托
Please.
挚爱的母亲 女儿 妻子 凯特琳·斯特拉克
尽管你们惹出很多乱子 还是有很多人过来
Despite the circumstances, a lot of people came.
我们在教堂办了葬礼
We had a nice service up at the church,
然后来到此地悼念你们
and then we all walked down here to pay our respects.
你在场肯定会喜欢 演奏了你最爱的《夜曲》
You would've loved it; we played your favorite nocturne.
那才不是我的最爱 是妈喜欢
That wasn't my favorite. That was Mom's.
她一直让我用这首曲子练琴 直到我练到厌烦
She made me practice it on the piano until I hated it.
你自己的葬礼 你都没现身
You're gonna bust me on the details of your funeral
还好意思挑三拣四吗
that you didn't even bother to show up for?
我没告诉你是为了保护你
I didn't tell you to protect you.
-我懂 -我想说 但我不能说
- I know. - I-I wanted to, but I-I couldn't.
那你现在怎么告诉我了
So, why are you telling me now, then?
丹尼舅舅
Uncle Danny...
有情况 我们需要你的帮助
there's a situation. We need your help.
你们需要我的帮助 我能做什么
You need my help? What can I do?
你的律所为国安局提供服务 对吧
Your law firm does work for Homeland Security, right?
对 但我没有任何...
Yes, but I don't have any...
他们会监控极端主义组织
They monitor extremist groups.
我们掌握了相关信息 即将发生一次恐袭
We have information on a terrorist attack that's coming.
你想让我为了你们联♥系♥国安局
You want me to contact Homeland Security for you?
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表