剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
丽贝卡逼安德鲁决定他爱的是谁
Rebecca forced Andrew to decide who he loved.
他选择了我们 他为我们作出牺牲
He chose us. He sacrificed for us.
双手放到脑后 快点
Hands on your head. Now!
得在警♥察♥设置警戒线前
Got to get back to the scrapyard
赶回旧车场
before the cops set up a perimeter.
嗯 然后再想想该如何处置
Yeah, then we'll figure out what to do
这个叛徒
with this traitor son of a bitch.
-你可以先亲我的屁... -安静
- You can start by kissing my... - Quiet.
怎么了 有警♥察♥吗
What is it, cops?
-不 是... -他们在那
- No, it's... - There they are!
肃清者
Purifiers!
快走 走
Go, go.
-隐藏 -隐藏
- Fade! - Fade!
带他走 我来拖住他们
Take him, go. I'll hold them off.
不行 你逃不掉的
You can't. You'll never get away.
正如你所说 兄弟
It's like you said, brother,
我们这么做 是为了我们所爱的人
we're doing this for the people we love.
快走
Go now!
-约翰 -走啊 快离开
- John! - Go, get out of here!
抓到你了
Got you.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表