剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
六年前
哥伦比亚 波哥大城外
不 这我得自己去
塞巴斯蒂安先生在哪
我们不想惹麻烦
给教堂的 嬷嬷
我想跟他单独谈谈
现今
西湖公♥寓♥
本尼迪克特·瑞恩说变种人罪犯方案"太手软"
我是你♥爸♥爸 晨曦 永远都是
无论如何 我会永远陪伴你
西湖公♥寓♥
跟我们一样
Like us.
我们会生一个怪胎宝宝
We're gonna have a weird kid.
如果是女孩 就叫奥罗拉[极光]If it's a girl, we should call her Aurora.
奥罗拉
Aurora?
我一直在想华府遭遇的断电
I've been thinking about the blackouts that hit D.C.
这肯定是变种人
It had to be mutants.
-没有其他解释了 -杰西
- There's no other explanation. - J-Jace.
我求你了 你必须向前看
I am begging you. You have to move on.
你们听说过瑞瓦·佩吉这个名字吗
Any of you ever heard the name Reeva Payge?
她是715事件后存活下来的
She's one of the most powerful mutants
最强大的变种人之一
still standing after 7/15.
她在备战
She's preparing for war.
你们的朋友回不来了
Your friends are never coming back.
我们当时在亚特兰大杀死了15个人
Back in Atlanta, we killed 15 people,
但你和妈从没提起过那天发生的事
but you and Mom have never once talked about that day.
对不起
Sorry.
有一个变种人 人称尔格
There's a mutant, goes by Erg.
住在华府地下隧♥道♥里
Lives in the tunnels under DC.
他会帮我们吗
And he'll help?
也许吧
He might.
不准你陷入绝望
Don't you dare give into despair.
我的孩子近在咫尺 或许我不想再小心了
My kid is so close. Maybe I'm done being careful.
你瞧 晨曦 爸爸跟我们打招呼呢
Look, Dawn, Daddy's saying hi.
晨曦
Dawn?
救命 来人啊
Help, please! Somebody help me, please!
快来人帮忙啊
I need help!
嬷嬷
Hermana...
是马可斯吗
Is that... Marcos?
是 爸爸
Sí, Papá.
你想要什么
What do you want?
他们告诉我你来这儿等死了
They told me you came here to die.
我记得以前你宁死也不会
I remember when you wouldn't be caught dead
来这样的地方死
dying in a place like this.
别来打扰我了
Leave me be.
我打了几通电♥话♥
I made some calls.
我可以送你去个更好的地方
I can get you into a nicer place.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
波哥大的癌症中心有位专家
The cancer center in Bogotá has a specialist,
总统找的也是他
the same one the president went to.
你觉得我需要你沾血的钱吗
You think I need your blood money?
我觉得你需要我的帮助
I think you need my help.
你把你的恶魔能力出♥卖♥♥♥给
You whore your demon powers
贩毒集团
to the cartel...
然后又跑来想买♥♥我的爱
then you come here and try to buy my love?
滚
Get out.
你不配进上帝的家
You don't belong in the house of God.
是啊 我不配 跟你不一样
No, I don't belong, not like you.
抛弃儿子的混♥蛋♥
Un hijo de perra who abandons his son.
什么样的人会...
What kind of man would do...
我没有抛弃你 我给了你个选择
I didn't abandon you. I gave you a choice.
选择
A choice?
你母亲也做过这个选择
The same choice your mother made.
隐藏她的异能吗
To hide her powers?
隐瞒真♥相♥
To live a lie?
你害她早死
You drove her into an early grave.
至少她不必看到你变成了什么
At least she never had to see what you became.
-等我去了天堂 -天堂
- When I go to Heaven... - Heaven?
你或许能骗过那些嬷嬷
You might be able to fool the sisters...
但我们都清楚你要去哪
...but we both know where you're heading.
你开玩笑吗 你要让马可斯来这里
Is this a joke? You want to bring Marcos here?
我的宝宝病了 医生说没有他 她可能会死
My baby is sick. The doctor says she might die without him.
你觉得这像是玩笑吗
Does that sound like a joke to you?
还有比暴露我们的行动更好的选择
Well, there are better options than exposing our operation.
什么选择呢
And what exactly are those options?
抱歉 你是医学院毕业的吗
I'm sorry I missed your graduation from med school.
洛娜 我们都想为宝宝好
Lorna, we all want what's best for the baby, but...
她不怎么进食
She's barely eating.
老是睡觉 如果机器不好使
She's sleeping too much. If the machines don't work...
那我们就再找别的机器
Well, then we'll get more machines.
我们又不缺资源
It's not like we're hurting for resources.
你不能处理吗
You can't deal with this?
我已经做了能想到的一切
I've done everything I can think of.
这是我见过的最严重的黄疸病
This is the worst case of jaundice I've seen,
正常的光照疗法又不好使
and normal light therapy isn't working.
鉴于她父亲的异能
Given the nature of the father's powers,
他可能正是解决之道
he could be the solution.
或许我们该换个医生
Well, perhaps we need another doctor.
我们没时间争论了
We don't have time to sit around and argue.
马可斯就是答案
Marcos is the answer.
洛娜是对的 孩子需要父亲
Lorna's right. The child needs her father.
去找他来
Get him.
该死
Damn it.
虽然不能保证 但如果我们想找到安迪和洛娜
There's no guarantees, but if we want to find Andy and Lorna,
就需要一切的帮助
we need all the help we can get.
我还在想这人的名字 尔格
I'm still hung up on this dude's name. Erg?
而且他还跟朋友住在下水道里
And he lives with his buddies in the sewers?
别妄下论断 先见见他吧
Let's meet him before dismissing him.
抱歉我起晚了
Sorry I'm late.
凯特琳要看看我们从伊凡洁琳那里
Caitlin is gonna be looking over the information
拿到的信息
we got from Evangeline.
我们可以去趟城里
I figured you and I head downtown.
-我可以跟你们去 -不
- I can join you on that. - No.
你别去了
You're gonna sit this one out.
-什么 -你状态很糟 马可斯
- What? - You're a mess, Marcos.
我在这儿都能闻到你的酒气
I can smell the booze on your breath from here.
拜托
Come on, I'm fine.
还有你昨晚的灯光秀呢
What about your little light show last night?
新闻大肆报道 你怎么想的
All over the news. What the hell were you thinking?
下次你再醉酒打给前女友
The next time you drunk-dial your ex,
别把整个东海岸都吵醒
just make sure you don't include the entire Eastern Seaboard.
我知道我不该那么做
I know I shouldn't have done it.
-我就是 -振作起来
- I just... - Get your head right.
我们很快就会需要你
We'll need you soon enough.
约翰 你要告诉我你是怎么回事吗
So, John, you want to tell me what's going on with you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你见过伊凡洁琳回来后
Ever since you got back from seeing Evangeline,
你就怪怪的
you've been weird, and...
这瘀痕是怎么回事
what's with the bruises?
这个吗 我睡不着
This? I just couldn't get back to sleep.
就去训练了
I was doing some training.
那么这就是正常的
So they're just your standard
"大半夜消失
"Disappear into the middle of the night
因为一切都好"的
because everything is just fine"
那种淤青指节吗
kind of busted knuckles?
如果我用力砸什么 我的皮肤会破损
If I hit something hard enough, my skin breaks.
我又不是机器人
I'm not a robot.
我认识你都要一年了
Well, I've known you for almost a year.
你打过很多东西
You've punched a fair amount of stuff,
而且你强壮得不像话
and you're freakishly tough,
但我从未见过你的手指这样
and I've never seen your fingers like that.
克拉丽斯 没事的 会愈合的
Clarice, it's fine. They're gonna heal.
我担心的不是你的手指
I'm not worried about your fingers.
你别拿那个完美的微笑
And before you smile that perfect smile
糊弄我说一切都好
and tell me everything is fine,
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表