剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
She may be the only person alive
而且了解你情况的人
who knows anything about your condition.
不仅如此 她了解我们家的情况
Not only that, but she knows about our family.
我今天在市内行动都很困难
I could barely make it across the city today.
她的研究所在夏洛特 有数小时车程
Her research institute is in Charlotte. It's hours away.
-我们可以开救护车去 -太冒险了
- We can take the ambulance. - It's too risky.
里德 你自己也说了
Reed, you said it yourself.
你的情况恶化了
You're getting worse.
坐以待毙才是真的危险
The real risk is doing nothing.
好吧
All right.
嗯 一切进展顺利
Yes, everything went perfectly.
电脑传输快完成了
We're finishing up at the computer
其他人在准备撤离
while the others prepare for our exit.
你们那边怎么样
How are things on your end?
好过预期
Better than we'd hoped.
我们刚发布了视频
We just put the video out,
目前已从账户中提取了上亿美元
we've drained over a hundred million dollars in account balances so far,
我还把宝宝哄睡了 今天收获满满啊
and I got the baby to sleep. Not a bad day's work.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
这边完成了
We're done here.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
怎么处置我
To me?
怎么处置楼上的人
To everyone upstairs?
-你承诺过了 -我会遵守承诺
- You made a promise. - A promise I'm going to keep.
你回办公室和其他人一起等着
You will return to the office and wait with the others.
警♥察♥稍后就到
The police will be arriving shortly.
虽然不算是慰藉
I know it's cold comfort,
但有天你会成为全国变种人心中的英雄
but someday you will be a hero to a nation of mutants.
你不打算告诉我你的真名了吧
I never even knew your real name, did I?
你很快就会知道了
Soon you will.
很快全世界都会知道我的名字
Soon the whole world will know my name.
我很高兴你改主意了
I am glad you changed your mind.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢泰德吧 是他点醒了我
Thank Ted. He talked some sense into me.
我只是告诉了你真♥相♥
I just told you the truth.
我们想尽快开始直播
We're hoping to get you on the air soon.
采访前会先预演
We'll do some pre-interviews,
-稍稍打磨一下说辞... -好 听着
- craft the message a little bit... - Okay, yeah, look,
我会说出我认为
I'll-I'll say what I think is wrong
哨兵特勤处在运作上的问题
about how Sentinel Services is run,
但我不会具体针对任何人
but I'm not going after anybody by name.
不需要 我们要针对这个体系
No need. We're taking on the system here.
我们要唤醒大家
We're gonna wake people up.
告诉他们 解决变种人威胁的唯一办法
And show them that the only way to deal with the mutant threat
就是效仿你
is to follow your example
主动解决问题
and start taking matters into their own hands.
-瑞恩先生 -稍等
- Mr. Ryan. - Just one sec.
抱歉 先生 是要事
Sorry, sir, it's important.
出事了 有人发动了袭击
Something's happened. An attack.
天呐
Oh, my God.
相信我 特纳先生
Trust me, Mr. Turner.
我们现在正是最需要你的时候
Now, more than ever, we need you.
情况如何
What's our status?
警♥察♥出动了
We're getting police response.
-多久到 -两分钟
- Time? - Two minutes.
你们都该被灭掉
All of you deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
你们都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 都会遭报应
You're terrorists, all of you. You'll all burn for this.
我诅咒你们都下地狱受煎熬
I hope you rot in hell.
你们都会为此付出代价
You'll pay for this, all of you.
该走了
Time to go.
等等
Wait a second.
我们就这么放过他
We're just gonna let that go?
丽贝卡 我们得走了
Rebecca, we have to leave.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我们之所以来这里
You know, the whole reason we are here
就是因为他们残害变种人
is because these people are hurting mutants,
现在却就这样放过他们吗
and now we're just like, whatever?
计划就是我们安然撤离
The plan is, we walk out of here.
丽贝卡
Rebecca,
这里的任务完成了
we are done here.
去他的计划
Screw the plan.
你做了什么...
What have you done to...?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no...
不 不要
No, no!
不要 不要啊
No! No! No!
不要 住手
No, don't!
天呐
Oh, my God.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们得走了
We have to go.
立刻
Now.
快走啊
Now!
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表