剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
约翰 你想过这点吗
John, you ever think about that?
如果你现在提起X战警
If you bring up the X-Men right now,
我发誓我会一拳打你脸上
so help me God, I will punch you in the mouth.
听着 约翰
Look, John,
这一切的意义
the point of all of this
不在于能参加某场变种人♥大♥战
is-is not to be able to fight in some big mutant war.
这是为了我们所爱的人
This is for the people we love.
我有发现
Oh, I-I-I got something.
什么
What?
很奇怪 我一直在查监狱和拘留所的
Strange, I've been, uh, checking the log-ins at the prisons
登录信息 没有发现
and the detention centers-- nothing there--
-但在技术... -安静
- but on the technical... - Quiet.
有人来了
Someone's here.
谁
Who?
隐藏
Fade!
他跑哪去了
Where'd he go?
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
-他一定还在这里 -安静 安静
- He's got to still be here. - Quiet, quiet.
我来是为了杀他
I was just here for him.
我们跟你们没矛盾
We have no beef with you.
没有才怪
Yeah, the hell you don't.
警♥察♥来了 我们得走了
Cops are coming; we got to move.
嗯
Yeah.
不 我要更多人监视地铁红线
No, I want more eyes on the Red Line metro.
查出城市西北部有谁
Find out who we have in the northwest part of the city.
有发现了 有变种人在第11街附近打斗
We got something. Some kind of mutant fight near 11th Street.
有人听见枪声 看见激光束
Someone heard gunshots, saw laser beams.
诊所就在那里 我们突击过的那家
That's where that clinic is. The one that we hit.
叫那附近的人员保持警惕
Tell our people in the area to stay sharp.
我们这就赶去
Let's get over there.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk?
不太想
Not really.
她为什么逼我这么做
Why did she make me do that?
安迪 我在丽贝卡
Andy, I've spent time in
被关押的那种精神病院
places like the mental hospital
待过很长时间
where they kept Rebecca.
你必须明白
Uh, you got to understand,
就算进去时你还心智完整
if, if you're not broken going in,
出来后肯定也伤痕累累
you definitely are coming out.
他们把她变成了那副样子
And they made her who she was.
而现在她走了
And now she's gone.
是的 但这个任务能...
Yeah, but this mission is a way to...
我不在乎任务 好吗
I don't care about the mission, okay?
听着 我本来也不想去
Look, I didn't want to go either
直到我知道目标是什么
until I found out about the target.
你知道变种人电击项圈吗
You know the mutant restraint collars?
我在监狱里戴过一个
Yeah, I wore one in prison,
他们用项圈折磨你跟劳伦
they-they tortured you and Lauren with them.
-嗯 我记得 -那就是我们的目标
- Yeah, I remember. - That's who we're going after.
为其服务的公♥司♥
The company behind them.
是个工厂吗
Like a factory?
他们不会就制♥造♥更多吗
Won't they just make more?
不是工厂
Not a factory.
是控制项圈的那个华盛顿机构
The D.C. Facility where they control the collars.
控制哪些项圈
Control which collars?
所有项圈 好吗
All of them. Okay?
这个国家里每一个
Every mutant in this country
正在被折磨和虐待的变种人
that's being tortured and abused.
每一个像丽贝卡一样的变种人
Every mutant like Rebecca.
安迪 这次任务
Andy, this mission--
是个好机会 让你为她受到的不公讨回公道
this is your chance to get justice for what they did to her.
我们何时出发
When do we leave?
利用我们从银行获得的信息
Using the information we got from the bank,
莎吉找到了里士满服务器场的位置
Sage pinpointed the location of the Regimen server farm
并破解了其安保系统
and penetrated its security.
等我们抵达时
Their anti-mutant defense arrays
他们的反变种人防御阵列就会关闭
will be down by the time we arrive.
我们进去了
We're in.
-没遇到麻烦吗 -完全没有
- No problems? - None at all.
那是...新的
That's... new.
我做这个小东西
Just a little something I made
来提醒我自己的出身
to remind me where I come from,
我还带了我的铁头靴
and I brought my steel-toed boots, too.
这是为了她 安德鲁
This is for her, Andrew.
我们的血在里面
Our blood's in there.
还有马德琳的研究
And Madeline's research,
全在这儿
it's all of it.
安全起见 我们得把一切都销毁
We need to destroy everything, to be safe.
-别无他法 -我们动作要快
- There's no other way. - We have to move quickly.
警报被触发后
As soon as the alarm goes off,
我们只有很短时间离开这里
we're gonna have a short time to get out of here.
劳伦 不要
Lauren, don't.
手放下 快点
Hands down. Now!
别动
Stay where you are.
你听见了
You heard him.
手放下
Hands down.
里德
Reed.
我想救你的命
I was trying to save your life.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
我得知诺亚带劳伦进来这里时
I knew that something was wrong when I found out
就知道事有蹊跷 但这个
that Noah had let Lauren come in here, but this?
毁掉我的研究
Destroying my work?
马德琳 你在做的事是错的
Madeline, what you're doing is wrong.
你想终结整个种族
You're talking about ending an entire race.
不 我是在拯救人类
No. I'm rescuing the human race.
通过用科学灭绝整个种族吗
With scientific genocide?
里德的祖父母是怪物
Reed's grandparents were monsters.
他们杀了成千上万的人
They murdered thousands.
你希望你家族有这样的可能性吗
Do you want that potential in your family?
你希望任何人有吗
In anyone's?
你没权利这么做 是上帝塑造了他们
You have no right to do this. God made them this way.
上帝
God?
什么样的上帝会诅咒自己家里
What kind of god would curse their family
有个像诺亚一样的儿子
with a son like Noah?
或是安德鲁
Or Andrew?
X基因不是诅咒
The X-Gene is not a curse.
你见识过我女儿的品格 和她的能力
You have seen who my daughter is and what she can do.
有她在 这世界会更美好
The world is a better place with her in it.
你我都清楚你家孩子在亚特兰大做了什么
We both know what your children did in Atlanta.
抱歉 但你女儿就不该降生在这世上
I'm sorry, but your daughter should have never been born.
奥托当年没做到的 我们能做到
We can succeed where Otto failed.
我们可以让后代免受这一诅咒
We can save future generations from this curse.
这是我的DNA
It's my DNA.
现在它属于世界了 劳伦
It belongs to the world now, Lauren.
-把他们关起来 -不
- Take them into custody. - No.
我来处理这事
Let me handle this.
你说我是我家族的诅咒
You said I was a curse on my family.
你想见识诅咒吗
You want to see a curse?
快走
Go!
劳伦 走
Lauren, go!
快走
Go.
诺亚 别这样
Noah, please.
不
No.
你想想 所有监狱
Think of it, every collar at every prison,
和精神病院里的项圈
every mental hospital,
如此多异能得到释放
so much power unleashed.
今天 起义真正开始
Today, the uprising truly begins.
起义今天差点就在我们电梯里结束了
Uh, it almost ended today in our elevator,
因为那个疯子
thanks to that psychopath.
我认为结局很完美
I'd say it worked out perfectly.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表