剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Why don't you like Emma?
你为什么不喜欢爱玛
Uh, because she's unlikable.
因为她就是不讨人喜欢
No one liked her.
没人喜欢她
It says here she was one of his first followers.
她可是他最早的信徒之一呢
He trusted her with his son. That's huge.
他把儿子托付给她 那可是莫大的信任
A lot of good that did.
那样做的结果可"真好"啊
Call her back.
给她回电
What?
什么
Mark, what are you doing?
马克 你在搞什么
Having a little fun.
找点乐子啊
It's not hurting anything,
那不会有什么影响的
And it's not like Joe's calling.
又不是乔打来的电♥话♥
Go ahead. Call her.
来吧 给她打电♥话♥
And say what?
然后说什么呢
If Joe were alive, we would know.
如果乔还活着 我们肯定会知道的
Would we?
是吗
You would.
你肯定会知道的
He would have contacted you.
他一定会联♥系♥你的
You two were tight.
你们关系很紧密
Maybe there was a reason that he couldn't.
或许他不联♥系♥我是有原因的
Hello?
喂
It's me.
是我
I've been calling you. Why did you hang up on me?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你为什么挂我电♥话♥
Yeah, um, sorry about that.
那个 这事我很抱歉
What are you doing? Who are you with?
你在搞什么呢 你和谁在一起
Why did you ask about Joe?
你为什么问起乔
Look. I can't talk about it over the phone.
听着 我不能在电♥话♥上说
Is Joe alive?
乔还活着吗
Not over the phone. Meet me in person,
不能在电♥话♥上说 亲自来见我一趟
And I'll explain everything.
我会把一切都解释清楚的
Just come alone.
你一个人过来
Get a pen and some paper.
去拿纸笔
I'll give you directions.
把我写的路线记下来
Don't worry. I'll-- I'll be careful.
别担心 我会很小心的
Miss Gray? Ryan Hardy is here to see you.
格雷小姐 莱恩·哈迪来看你了
Please let him in.
让他进来吧
We're just downstairs.
我们就守在楼下
Thank you.
谢谢
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
How's David?
大卫怎么样了
David's in good spirits.
大卫情况挺好的
I was with him all morning at the hospital.
我上午一直在医院里陪他
They'll release him tomorrow.
他明天就可以出院了
I'm so sorry for everything.
我对于这一切感到很抱歉
You keep apologizing.
你一直在道歉
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Yeah, it is.
不 就是的
Will the FBI find them?
联调局能找到他们吗
Eventually.
最终会找到的
These are very smart, organized people.
那些人都很精明 行事周密
As insane as they are, Joe Carroll's groupies are
乔·卡罗的信徒都很疯狂
beyond resourceful.
十分足智多谋
But when they find them, there will be more.
但等联调局找到他们 还有更多的在逃
This is what's become of our society,
我们的社会已经沦落到这种地步
This obsession with violence,
对暴♥力♥的执迷
the need to express it in its purest form.
他们非要用最原始的方式表达出来
I much prefer it in art.
我更希望用艺术来表达
Well, yeah, I just came by to check on you,
我只是过来看看你的情况
So I should probably be going.
或许我该走了
Will you come back,
你会再来吗
Check in on me again?
再来看看我的情况
Yeah, sure, if you want.
当然了 只要你不嫌烦
I'm getting used to having you around.
我已经习惯有你在身边了
The reverend was a good man.
牧师生前是个好男人
Mama, he recognized Joe from TV.
妈妈 他从电视上认出乔了
We had to do something.
我们不得不有所行动
I understand that,
我理解这一点
But you didn't have to kill him.
但你也没必要杀了他啊
I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture, Judy.
我觉得你没看清大局 朱蒂
I'm sorry. You killed reverend Glen.
等一下 是你杀了格伦牧师
what part did I miss?
我漏考虑什么因素了
Would you rather call the police,
你更希望打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Tell them that you've been harboring
告诉他们你将近一年来
a serial killer for the best part of a year?
一直在窝藏一个连环杀手吗
What do you think they're gonna say when they learn
你觉得如果他们知道我当年坐牢时
That you and I were pen pals when I was in prison?
你和我是笔友 他们会作何反应
I was never part of your cult.
我从来都不是你的信徒
You did write letters declaring your love for me, yeah,
但你在信中表明了对我的爱没错吧
Saying you could-- you could fix me?
说你可以 让我改邪归正
So I came here for you.
所以我为你来到了这里
And I did fix you!
我确实让你改邪归正了啊
For a year.
保持了一年
You were doing so well.
你表现得很不错
I know, Judy. I know,
我知道 朱蒂 我知道的
But I finally realized that
但我最终意识到
Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic,
一旦是酒鬼 终生是酒鬼
And to live one's entire life
如果在漫漫人生中
without having a scotch or two is really...
不偶尔来点威士忌什么的 真的很...
Not a life worth living.
那种人生算是白活了
What are you gonna do?
你想做什么
Come nightfall, I am gonna say good-bye to this little slice of heaven,
今晚 我将对这一小片天堂说再见
And I am gonna leave.
我要走了
Please, Joe. Don't.
求你了 乔 不要走
We can bury the reverend.
我们可以把牧师给埋了
Things can go back how they were before.
一切都可以回到之前的样子
What's gonna happen to us?
我们母女二人会怎么样
Well, if you're smart, you'll say nothing.
如果你够聪明的话 就守口如瓶
I would hate it if anything bad
我也不愿意看到
Were to happen to either one of you.
你们母女任何一人 出现什么不测
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥跑到这儿来干什么
No, Ryan.
不 莱恩
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干什么呢
You pulled your life together.
你的人生之前好不容易走上正轨
You're sober, healthy.
你戒了酒 变健康了
It was all a lie.
那都是谎言
No. It's not all a lie.
不 并非都是谎言
No! This is a lie,
不 这就是谎言
And I hate that I was right about it,
我很难过我猜对了
But you have been hunting Joe's followers.
你一直在追查乔的信徒
You found Carlos.
你找到了卡洛斯
What else do you know?
你还知道些什么
And this about Joe?
还有关于乔的这份资料
You need to start talking, Ryan.
你得坦白交代了 莱恩
We know your niece is involved.
我们知道你的侄女也参与了这些事
No. Not anymore. She's clean.
不 她已经退出了 撇清了
Mike, do not go after her.
麦克 不要咬着她不放
Then you need to talk to me.
那你就得坦白告诉我
Why do you think Joe is still alive?
为什么你觉得乔还活着
Doesn't matter. You're not gonna believe me anyway.
那不重要 反正你也不会信我的
I have no proof. It's just a theory.
我没有证据 那只是猜想罢了
It's--it's a lunatic's conspiracy theory.
是一个疯子执迷于阴谋论的猜想
All right. Let me decide that.
好吧 那得由我来判断
When I was doing research on Joe,
当我在做关于乔的调研时
I went to England, I visited the town
我曾去过英国 我造访了
That he grew up in, I talked to the--
他成长的那个小镇 我去找那些...
Yeah. I read your book. I know this.
行了 我读过你的书 我知道这些
His family's all dead.
他的家人全死了
I sat in a pub, mostly I drank,
我坐进一家酒吧 不停地喝酒
But I did learn that his father was a very promiscuous man,
但我还是打听到 他父亲是个滥交的人
And there was gossip that a child was born from it.
有传闻说他在外面搞出了一个孩子
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表