剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
with info on all female agents
上面记录了所有可能有权限的
with possible access.
女性探员的信息
How extensive is the list?
名单有多长
2,663 names, but we can eliminate
一共2663名 但通过检查权限和情报
90% simply by access and intel.
就能排除90%的人选
Ok. What if you cross referenced
如果将探员负责的案件与本地联♥系♥人
the agents' caseloads and locals
和过去一年中发生安全泄漏时
with Carroll-related incidents in the past year
与卡罗有关的事件
when the security breach happened?
进行交叉比对 能发现什么
Way ahead of you.
早都想到了
Narrowed it to 6 women.
范围缩小到6名女性
6? Yeah.
6人 对
Keep in mind this is a rush job,
记住这是赶工出来的
it's inaccurate, unfounded, and...
结果并不准确 没有事实根据 而且
there's a lot of room for error.
出错的可能性很大
It is time for the world to realize
是时候让全世界意识到
that the beginning is near,
起点即将到来
Um, the beginning of the end,
终点的起点
for the Alpha and Omega are upon us.
α与ω将同时降临
Cut. That's not right.
停 说得不对
I messed up again, Joe.
我又背错了 乔
Yeah. It's, uh, it's "The end is near,"
是啊 应该是"终点即将到来"
not--not "The beginning,"
不是"起点"
and Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the end,
还有α和ω意思就是起点与终点
not the beginning of the end.
而不是终点的起点
Oh. Is it?
是吗
Do you want to take another look over the lines, or...
你要不要再看一下台词
I'm better when I just feel it.
等我感觉来了就好了
Yeah. Right. I'm-- I'm sure you are.
对 没错 我相信你没问题
Robert, Emma! Please come in!
罗伯特和爱玛 快请进
Hello, Micah.
你好 麦卡
Hello, Micah.
你好 麦卡
I'm so pleased that you two are gonna be my first messengers.
我很高兴你们将成为我的首批信使
We're honored.
是我们的荣幸
You know what it is you're supposed to do.
你们都清楚要做什么吧
Yes. Joe has explained everything in detail.
是的 乔已经细细讲解过了
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
We've gone over it again and again.
我们复习了无数遍
Oh, one last thing.
还有件事
I've decided to add Lance.
我决定让兰斯加入你们
He'll be very helpful.
他会帮上忙的
Yeah. I-I-I'm sorry. Lance? Who's Lance?
抱歉 兰斯 兰斯是谁
I told you you're not the first killer to seek shelter here.
我说过你不是第一个来这里寻求庇护的杀手
You're gonna love Lance,
你们会喜欢兰斯的
and he's superexcited to get out of the hole.
能从洞里出来他简直高兴坏了
Why's he still down the hole?
他为什么还被关在洞里
He was serving penance ever since
半年前他把一个女孩的耳朵割掉了
he sliced a girl's ear off 6 months ago.
自那时起他就一直在为此赎罪
A girl here?
这里的女孩吗
What did she do?
她做了什么
He didn't like the way she looked.
他不喜欢她的长相
He was making a point.
他想要表达下观点
Trust me.
相信我
Lance is perfect to accompany you two to New York,
兰斯是陪你们一起去纽约的绝佳人选
and he's very devoted to me.
而且他对我很虔诚
Oh! The weapons!
还有武器
Can't forget those.
可千万不能忘了
Come on, Robert.
来吧 罗伯特
Come on. Come with me.
走吧 跟我来
I--I think I've just about had my fill of Micah.
我真是受够麦卡了
Uh--Lance?
兰斯
I do not like surprises.
我不喜欢意外
How crazy is he?
他有多疯狂
Oh. Bipolar, delusional.
躁郁症 妄想症
I'm seeing strong signs of disassociative identity disorder,
而且我看他很有可能患有分离型人格紊乱症
But then what do I know?
但我知道个什么啊
I'm not a doctor.
我又不是医生
Do you really want to do this?
你真的想这么做吗
There's no one else to do it.
没有别的人可以派去了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not the same little girl
我已经不是你记忆中
you remember from a year ago.
一年前的那个小女孩了
It'll be dangerous.
这任务很危险
So am I.
我也是危险人物
Yes, you are.
对 你确实是
I don't believe it.
我不相信
My gut tells me she's innocent.
我的直觉告诉我她是无辜的
Her security codes were used 6 times last year
去年她的安全码被使用了6次
to access Debra Parker's e-mail.
以登入黛布拉·帕克的电子邮箱
Are we absolutely certain about this?
我们能百分百确定吗
Nothing is certain here. I'm a little limited,
没法完全肯定 我能查到的毕竟有限
But maybe 80% sure.
但能80%肯定
She did her dissertation on Carroll at the academy.
她在警校写过有关卡罗的论文
So did you.
你也写过
What do we know about her personal life?
关于她的个人生活我们知道多少
She's been separated just over a year from Jana Murphy,
她跟佳娜·墨菲分开刚好超过一年
a retired FBI analyst.
佳娜曾任联调局的分♥析♥员
A woman? Yeah.
是个女人 没错
I didn't know.
我并不知情
They have two kids together.
她们一起养育了两个孩子
Where is she?
她现在在哪
Stay-at-home mom in the suburbs.
在郊区做全职妈妈
She's been inactive since the first kid.
自生下第一个孩子起她就不工作了
But truth is, we don't know anything
事实上 除去这份资料
about Mendez beyond the file.
关于曼德斯我们一无所知
If she's innocent, let's prove it.
如果她是无辜的 让我们证明这一点
I'm 10 minutes away.
我10分钟后到
Had to run home and shower.
之前回家洗了个澡
All right. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh. Just...
只是
You know what? Let me call you back.
不如这样吧 我等下给你回电♥话♥
Hi, Gina.
你好 吉娜
Hey, Ryan.
你好 莱恩
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I was hoping we could talk.
我想跟你谈谈
Well, Franklin said that you were out,
富兰克林说你已经退出了
so what's this about?
到底有什么事
Is it Mike? Is he ok?
是麦克的事吗 他还好吧
I pulled your security clearance.
我查过你的安全许可
What? Why do you have personal firewalls on your passcodes?
什么 为什么你的密♥码♥会设有私人防火墙
For protection.
为了安全起见
Tread lightly, Ryan.
说话小心点 莱恩
Why did you access Debra Parker's e-mail account 6 times last year?
你去年为什么会6次登陆黛布拉·帕克的邮箱
I did no such thing.
我可没做过这种事
Look. You're on a fishing expedition,
听着 你这是在查探我
And it's not gonna work
这是没用的
Because I'm not the leak.
因为内鬼不是我
How dare you question my loyalty.
你怎敢质疑我的忠诚
Go to hell.
去死吧
What's she doing?
她在干什么
She's at her car,
她在车旁边
And she's mad.
她很生气
What'd you say to her?
你对她说了什么
I went for it. I accused her.
我直接说了 我指控她是内鬼
She just ditched her cell.
她把手♥机♥卡拔掉了
She's still wearing my trace.
但我的追踪器还在她身上
I got it. Nicely done.
我找到了 漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
She's ditching her car.
她把车也抛弃了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表