剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah?
是吗
You're my family now.
现在你就是我的家人
Are you gonna kill miss Jana?
你打算杀了佳娜吗
No, no. Why would you think that?
不 不会 你怎么会这么想
You got what you came for, right?
你此行的目的达到了 不是吗
Nobody is supposed to know you're alive.
不应该有人知道你还活着
You have to.
你必须杀了她
Mandy...
曼迪
your mama was a threat to us,
你妈妈对我们构成了威胁
and that is why she had to die.
所以她必须死
Now Miss Jana wants to help us.
而现在佳娜小姐想要帮助我们
She's our friend.
她是我们的朋友
You do see the difference, don't you?
你明白其中的区别了吗
I guess.
应该吧
You know, Mandy, death is a...
曼迪 死亡是...
It's a precious gift.
是一件珍贵的礼物
It can't be given indiscriminately,
你不能随意送出
or it loses its value,
否则就丧失了价值
and we lose the great privilege of offering it.
我们也失去了将之赠与他人的无上特权
Your mama, she gave us no choice.
你的妈妈让我们别无选择
Here's what I have.
我找到了这个
there are several contacts,
上面有几个联♥系♥人
but I have no idea if they're still valid.
但我不知道还联不联♥系♥得上
This was all Roderick's doing.
罗德里克就做了这么多
No. Of course. Thank you.
不 当然 谢谢你
Ok.
好吧
Thank you for everything, hmm?
感谢你做的一切
I'm here for you when you need anything.
你需要任何帮助时都可以找我
Oh. You've been so good to me. Thank you.
你对我可真好 谢谢
Take care of this one.
照顾好这个小丫头
Ok.
好了
Here. Here.
这个 还有这个
Ok. Here.
好了 裙子
Leave me a message, and I'll call you back.
请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Where are you? I found the car.
你在哪儿 我找到那辆车了
It's parked outside Grand Central Station.
停在大中♥央♥车站外面
I have traffic cam video of a woman leaving it.
交通监控录像显示一个女人离开车子
5'5", white, brown hair.
1米65 白人 棕色头发
It looks like she's gone.
看上去她已经离开了
Call me back.
给我回电
Hi. Can I have a table, that one over there?
你好 我想坐在那边的桌子可以吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
It's like I told you.
就像我跟你说的一样
I knew the lawyer would be stonewalling,
我知道律师会从中阻挠
So I went from there.
所以我接着往下追查了一步
The york avenue apartment was easy to find.
约克大道的公♥寓♥很好找
Are we keeping you?
我们耽误你了吗
Mr. Hardy--
哈迪先生
You can call me Ryan.
你可以叫我莱恩
Mr. Hardy, what would you do
哈迪先生 如果你是我
if you were in my position?
你会怎么做
Do I slap your wrist again,
是该再次对你小惩大诫
or do I bring the D.A. in here
还是让地检介入
and officially book you?
正式起诉你
The first one.
我选前者
This new cult, this fan club of Joe Carroll's,
那群新的邪教♥徒♥ 乔·卡罗的粉丝俱乐部
seeks fame in the worst possible way.
不择手段地想出名
They are not done with you.
他们不会放过你的
They will kill you.
他们会杀了你的
Probably.
是很可能
Have a nice day.
祝你今天过得愉快
We wanted to hold you.
我们本想拘留你
Director Franklin thinks
富兰克林局长认为
you're more valuable if we follow you.
如果我们跟着你 会更有价值
Yeah.
没错
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
New phone.
新手♥机♥
Yeah. I lost my other one.
是啊 另一只让我弄丢了
Really? You mean, this one?
真的吗 你是说这只吗
We found it in a taxi if you want it back.
我们在一辆的士上找到的 你想拿回去也行
No. I'm good.
不用了 没事
Hey, Ryan.
嘿 莱恩
I'm worried, man.
我很担心 兄弟
My last chance. Just let me help you.
我最后的机会啊 让我帮你吧
Had a good night, Mike.
晚安吧 麦克
What's up?
怎么了
Where have you been?
你上哪儿去了
I traced the license plate. It was stolen.
我查了牌照 车是偷的
Street cop found it abandoned near
街头警♥察♥发现车被丢弃在
the Lexington entrance of Grand central.
中♥央♥车站的莱克星敦入口附近
She's leaving town.
她要离开市里了
Not yet she's not.
她还没有走
What do you mean? Where are you?
你什么意思 你在哪里
Sidewalk Caf? At 41st and Pershing.
露天咖啡馆 在41大道和伯兴街交汇处
I'm staring right at her.
我正盯着她
Are you sure he's coming?
你确定他会来吗
Please stop asking me that.
请别再问我了
Well, he's late.
他迟到了
Is that him?
那是他吗
Joe.
乔
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Oh, Joe! Joe!
乔 乔
Why? Why? Why? Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? How could you? How could you?
为什么 你怎么能这样 怎么能这样
How could you?
怎么能这样
I'm back, Emma.
我回来了 爱玛
I'm back.
我回来了
You shouldn't be there.
你不该待在那里
Yeah, I know. How far away are you?
是啊 我知道 你离这里多远
A couple of blocks.
几个街区
She's sitting at a table, she's reading a magazine.
她坐在一张桌子旁边 在看杂♥志♥
She keeps checking her watch.
一直在看她的手表
She's waiting for a train, Ryan.
她在等一趟列车 莱恩
Let me arrest her.
让我逮捕她吧
I will detain her until you get here.
我会在你到来之前一直扣押着她
Listen. I know I have no right ask you this,
听着 我知道我无权干涉你的决定
But please don't.
但求你不要
I'm almost there.
我快到了
This is stupid, Ryan. This is dumb!
这样太傻了 莱恩 太傻了
Yeah. It is. It's stupid.
是的 没错 太傻了
I'm almost there.
我就快到了
She's leaving.
她要走了
Do not follow her!
别跟着她
Then hurry.
那就快点
You're under arrest! Stay down!
你被捕了 蹲下
Back up! NYPD! It's ok!
退后 纽约警局 没事
Move, move!
让开 让开
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She went in the station.
没事没事 她进站了
Go! Go!
快追 快追
You see her?
你看到她了吗
No.
没有
I see her!
我看见她了
She's got to be leaving the city.
她一定是想出城
That would put her on 109-113. Which one?
所以她肯定会坐109-113间的某趟车 哪一列
You go left, I'll go right.
你走左边 我走右边
Help me! He's got a gun! He's got a gun!
救命 他有枪 他有枪
Get off of me!
放开我
No, no! No, no. Don't let her get away!
不 不 别让她逃了
I'm a federal agent!
我是联邦探员
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表