剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
And he followed you here, yeah,
然后他尾随你们到了这里
And you waited
你却一直等着
Until now before telling me this?
等到现在才告诉我这些
We were so careful, Joe,
我们当时已经很小心了 乔
But, yes, it might be him.
但是 确实有可能是他
I don't know. I can't be sure.
我不知道 不敢确定
He was wearing a mask and a robe, and--
他当时戴着面具 穿着袍子
We need to leave now.
我们必须马上离开
If Ryan Hardy is here, we're done.
如果莱恩·哈迪在这儿 我们就完了
The FBI will be right behind him.
联调局马上就会跟过来的
Look. Jason comes from around here.
听着 杰森是本地人
He has an empty home two hours away
他有一处空房♥ 只需开两小时车就到
That micah used to use as a retreat.
可以作为暂时的撤退地点
I think we need to get you there for protection.
我觉得我们得把你送去那儿保护起来
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不
What you need to do
你需要做的
Is find Ryan Hardy
是找到莱恩·哈迪
And bring him to me now.
然后立刻带到我面前
Good.
很好
Joe, you need to think about this.
乔 你得三思
We need to go.
我们该跑路了
Don't let Ryan get to you.
别让莱恩影响到你
We have to be smart. Thank you. Thank you, Emma,
我们得聪明一点 谢谢 谢谢你 爱玛
For your unsolicited advice,
谢谢你主动提出的建议
But we will hold our course.
但我们要按原计划行事
We have Kingston Turner to deal with.
我们要对付肯斯顿·坦纳
So send the troops out without delay,
立刻把大军派出去 不要迟疑
And we will follow shortly.
我们随后就跟上
You are not thinking clearly.
你这是糊涂了
The FBI could be storming this place any second.
联调局很快就会过来清剿的
This could be the end.
一切可能就此毁于一旦
Then it ends, Emma.
那就毁吧 爱玛
Get on your knees.
跪下
Don't kill me!
别杀我
Anything on the video?
视频上有发现什么信息吗
Not enough to work with.
没有足够进行分♥析♥的东西
Forensics were inconclusive.
鉴证科也毫无结论
What about Ryan?
莱恩那边有消息吗
Still nothing.
一无所知
Claire?
克莱尔呢
Still at Ryan's apartment.
依旧在莱恩的公♥寓♥里
We blocked her internet access.
我们断了她的网络连接
How are you doing?
你过得怎样
I suck. How you doing?
一团糟 你呢
Same.
也一样
About what that preacher said
之前那个牧师说过的话
With the whole prayer--
祈祷什么的
That was weird, huh?
那很古怪 对吧
No. It wasn't.
不 不古怪
What's weird, Mike,
麦克 古怪的是
Is, your father just died,
你父亲刚刚离世
And you're not grieving.
你却毫不悲伤
So answer the question again.
再回答一下这个问题吧
How are you?
你还好吗
I told you. It sucks.
我说了 一团糟
This coffee sucks. Give me a little more.
咖啡才叫糟 再说详细点
I'm not running from it, Max.
我不是要逃避 麦克丝
It's there all the time.
那种情绪一直都在我心里存在
This is all a distraction just to make it bearable.
我只是借此分散注意力 让自己好受一些
And you're not on some revenge mission to get Lily Gray?
你没有打算去找莉莉·格雷报仇吗
Killing her isn't gonna fix anything.
杀掉她也挽救不了任何事的
You know that.
你知道这一点的
Task force got something on the phone
专案小组根据我们从莉莉·格雷的雇佣兵
we took from Lily Gray's hired gun.
身上搜到的手♥机♥发现了一些线索
Yeah?
是什么
Decklan made two calls to a burner phone,
德克兰呼叫了一部一次性手♥机♥两次
One pinged to a cell tower near a hotel.
其中一个定位到一家酒店旁边的信♥号♥♥塔
Staff there confirm two people fitting Lily
酒店员工证实 在卢克出逃后
And Mark's description left just after Luke's escape.
有两个符合莉莉和马克外貌特征的人离开了
What about the second call?
那第二通电♥话♥呢
Pinged to a cell tower in suburban New Jersey.
定位到新泽西州郊区的一个地点
Looking for property records.
正在搜房♥产记录
It's Clarke. Yeah?
克拉克打来的 什么事
Hey, what you said. Found a house in New Jersey.
嘿 你刚刚说的 在新泽西州发现一处住♥宅♥
They found Lily Gray.
他们找到了莉莉·格雷
Ok. We're on our way.
好的 我们马上就来
Over here!
在这边
Where's Joe sending his cult?
乔要把他的信徒派去哪儿
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
Then you're useless.
那你就是个没用的死人
Don't, don't, don't, don't!
不要 不要 不要
Somewhere in New York.
是纽约的某个地方
That's all I know, I swear.
我只知道这些 我发誓
What's the plan? What are they gonna do?
计划是什么 他们打算做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What is the target?
目标是什么
Only the chosen know.
只有天选之人才知道
I wasn't chosen. I don't know.
我没被选上 我不知道
Joe, We found Ryan Hardy.
乔 我们发现莱恩·哈迪了
He's here.
他在这儿
Is he alone?
他是一个人吗
I think so. I can end this.
我觉得是 我可以了结这一切
If I find him, can I kill him?
如果我找到他 能杀了他吗
No, no. Bring him to me.
不 不 把他带到我面前
You understand?
你听明白了吗
Yes. I understand. I'll take care of it.
是的 我明白了 我会搞定的
What are you doing?
你在搞什么
I said I didn't know anything. Shut up!
我说了我什么都不知道 闭嘴
Drop it, Ryan!
放下枪 莱恩
Take him.
带上他
We got you, bitch.
我们抓住你了 贱♥人♥
Yeah. You got me.
是啊 你们抓住我了
We got Ryan Hardy. We're bringing him in.
我们抓到了莱恩·哈迪 马上带他过来
Nothing here.
什么都没有
Guys, it's clear. Clear.
各位 此处安全 安全
We got a body.
我们发现一具尸体
She's been identified as Mandy Lang,
经比对发现她是曼迪·朗
Arkansas girl linked to Joe Carroll.
那个跟乔·卡罗有关联的阿肯色州女孩
Wait a minute.
等等
If Mandy is with Joe,
如果曼迪是跟乔一起的
why is her body here with Lily?
她的尸体怎么会跟莉莉在一起
There's bad blood between Joe and Lily now.
乔和莉莉之间现在仇恨甚深
Joe wasn't interested in her clan of psychos.
乔对她那帮疯子不感兴趣
They kill Mandy to get revenge.
所以他们杀了曼迪报仇
Sir... Yeah?
长官 什么事
We got I.D.s on the people that were in the house.
我们查到了在这屋子里住过的人
Lily Gray and the twins Luke and Mark
莉莉·格雷 双胞胎卢克和马克
and a known merc by the name of Alistair Duncan.
还有一个叫艾力斯特·邓肯的外国雇佣兵
Thank you. Alistair Duncan.
谢谢 艾力斯特·邓肯
What do we got on him?
能查到什么相关信息
Fought in Uganda, Nigeria, Pakistan.
在乌干达 尼日利亚 巴基斯坦打过仗
He's got several known aliases--
他有几个已知的化名
Brian Bellnap, Henry Fortner.
布莱恩·贝尔纳普 亨利·弗特纳
He recently used a credit card under the name Fortner.
他最近用过用弗特纳这个名字注册的信♥用♥卡♥
Golden Driver Car Rentals.
"金牌驾驶汽车租赁"
Rented a car yesterday.
他昨天租了辆车
Car rentals mean GPS.
租赁汽车就意味着有定位系统
I'll get a judge to issue a subpoena asap.
我来找个法官尽快签发一张传票
What is Joe doing, huh?
乔到底在干什么
I don't understand what is happening.
我不理解现在的状况
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表