剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Jeopardize me and everything I've built.
让我和我所创建的一切都陷入险地
I'm sorry.
对不起
When you fail this big,
失败得这么彻底
"I'm sorry" doesn't cover it.
光说句"对不起"是没用的
You betrayed everything I've taught you.
你违背了我曾经教你的一切
You used your medical practice
你用你的诊所
to cover up your murders, didn't you?
来掩盖你犯下的谋杀案 是吧
A few dead on the operating table.
在手术台上弄死几个人
As long as your death rate remains reasonable,
只要你把死亡率控制在合理的程度
No one's gonna notice.
没人会注意到的
It's genius.
那真是天才般的做法
You're appealing to my vanity.
你这是想激起我的虚荣心
Is it working?
我的方法有效吗
What's Joe done now?
乔又犯了什么事
Oh, come now.
得了吧
If you want something,
如果你想得到一些东西
you're gonna have to give up something.
那你就得放弃一些东西
He sent followers to murder people at a book signing.
他派信徒去书籍签售会上杀人
Followed by a grandiose pronouncement I'm sure.
我想那之后肯定又发布了盛大的公告吧
I never did quite understand his need for attention.
我一直不理解他极度渴望被人关注的心理
The greater accomplishment is to kill quietly, unnoticed.
更伟大的成就是悄无声息地杀人 无人知晓
Hard to see your student's shortcomings?
你没能发现你学生的缺点吗
And even harder for him to admit.
他自己更不愿意承认这一点
Does he know you have me?
他知道你把我抓了吗
He can't be happy about that.
他肯定会不高兴的
Lance Tierney?
兰斯·提尔尼
This fool isn't the caliber of student I'd work with.
我可不会与这种水平的学生搅合在一起
I have no idea where Joe found him.
我不知道乔是在哪儿找到他的
He has quite a gift to incite obsession and attract followers.
他在诱发执迷和吸引信徒方面极具天赋
Like you.
比如你
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Perfect example of obsession.
真是执迷的最好例子
You stole his wife, wrote a book about him,
你偷了他的妻子 写了一本关于他的书
Became a teacher like he was.
像他曾经那样成了一位老师
Well, when you say it out loud.
你这么堂而皇之地说出来是有点怪呢
Did you know that one of the many traits of a psychopath
你知道心理变♥态♥人格的一种
is to mirror another's behavior?
就是完全仿照另一个人的行为吗
You have no life of your own.
你完全没有自己的人生
So you copy someone else's.
所以你就模仿别人的人生
I have to go. I'm sorry, but I disagree.
我得走了 不好意思 我不赞同
Joey is not gonna have a life until Joe is gone.
乔不死 乔伊就不可能拥有属于他的生活
I don't have a life.
我完全没有自己的生活
Do you?
你有吗
Joe thinks you're dead. It has to stay that way.
乔以为你死了 不能让他发现你还没死
Do you remember how many people died last year,
你还记得去年有多少人死了吗
how many women named Claire Matthews?
有多少叫克莱尔·马修斯的女人死了
You want to live through that again?
你想再次经历那样的事吗
I can be of help to you.
我可以帮你的
Yes, you can, by going home to your son.
是的 你是可以 方法就是回家陪你儿子
I came here to fill you in, and I did.
我是来告诉你近一年的情况的 我已经说完了
I told you everything I know,
我把我知道的一切都告诉了你
But now you have to cooperate.
但你现在必须配合
Just go home.
回家去吧
Take care of yourself, Claire.
照顾好自己 克莱尔
I want to take you up on your offer.
我想接受你之前的提议
What offer?
什么提议
You said I could trust you, right?
你之前说我可以信任你 是吧
Yes, completely. Off the record.
是的 完全的 不公开
What if I wanted to go on the record?
如果我想让你大肆公开呢
You just got my complete attention.
你已经吸引到我全部的注意力了
You know, god's own son was--was sacrificed
上帝牺牲了他的亲儿子
on a cross of blood to redeem man's sins,
他被钉死在十字架上 以救赎人类的罪孽
But since then, those sins have become so many,
但自此之后 人类的罪孽变得数不胜数
they threaten to overwhelm us,
甚至已经要彻底毁掉我们
So surely, surely, new blood must be spilled.
所以必然的 必然需要再次抛洒鲜血
There can be no redemption without blood.
没有血 是无法实现救赎的
No redemption without blood!
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood!
不流血就得不到救赎
And so today,
所以今天
We embark on our sacred mission
我们将履行神圣的使命
to spread the message of holy redemption.
传播神圣救赎的信息
Redemption! Redemption!
救赎 救赎
And we will bring harmony to this earth.
我们将给世界带来和谐
These brave warriors,
这些勇敢的战士们
Our harbingers of salvation.
拯救世界的先驱
Salvation is ours!
我们拯救世界
Salvation is ours!
我们拯救世界
Go forth and tell the world
前进吧 告诉全世界
That no redemption without blood.
不流血 就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood!
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood!
不流血就得不到救赎
Jana's cell phone is being directed through our cyber team in D.C.
佳娜的手♥机♥被送到华盛顿的网络安♥全♥部♥了
Can they decode or trace it?
他们能解码或追踪信♥号♥♥吗
We'll have to see.
我们等等看吧
Jana was a cyber specialist.
佳娜曾是网络安全专家
She knew all the tricks.
她深知所有的诀窍
Billy Boyer, and this "Update America."
我是比利·博伊尔 欢迎收看《美国新闻》
Here we go.
好了
We're set.
准备妥当
On the resurrection of Joe Carroll
事关乔·卡罗
And the recent murder spree.
以及最近的谋杀事件
Carrie.
凯莉
I've learned exclusively
我得到独家线索说
that the FBI has made a major arrest in the case.
联调局针对本案已经抓获了一名重大嫌犯
Arthur Strauss, a prominent long island doctor
亚瑟·施特拉斯 长岛一位杰出的医生
has been taken into custody.
已经被关押起来
It was Dr. Strauss who helped Carroll escape
正是施特拉斯医生去年帮助乔
authorities last year.
逃避了当局的追捕
Joe, you need to see this now.
乔 你得来看看这个
...at a Long Island light house
就在长岛一座灯塔附近
after a struggle with Ryan Hardy
当时他刚刚与莱恩·哈迪搏斗完
and has only recently come out of hiding,
最近才重出江湖
Although his current whreabouts are still unknown.
尽管他目前的下落依然不为人知
Dr. Strauss, who is also being investigated
施特拉斯医生自身也因为连环杀人案
For suspected serial murder,
而正在接受调查
Gave Carroll refuge and medical assistance
他曾在卡罗从海文波特逃离之后
After Carroll's escape from havenport,
给乔提供过庇护和医疗救助
Though it is unclear how long Carroll...
不过我们目前并不清楚卡罗到底...
No. They couldn't have.
不 他们不可能抓到的啊
According to my source, Dr. Strauss is now
根据我的线报 施特拉斯医生现在
cooperating fully with the authorities.
十分配合当局的调查
Who's Dr. Strauss?
施特拉斯医生是谁
Dr. Strauss?
施特拉斯医生
The, um,
那个...
The principal sent me.
是校长让我过来的
Have a seat.
请坐
Do you know why you're here?
你知道你为什么要来这里吗
Um, no, not really.
不 不太清楚
You're a school counselor, right?
你是个校园心理辅♥导♥老师 是吧
I'm an alum who's provided guidance
我长♥期♥以来都在对一些
to some of the school's wayward students.
不听话的学生提供心理指导
I understand your parents died recently
我知道你父母不久前过世了
and that your uncle sent you here from England,
你的叔叔将你从英国接来这里
far from family and friends.
远离亲人和朋友
You took some tests when you started here.
你在来这里入学前曾接受过一些测试
The results indicated that you are special.
结果显示你很特别
Do you know what psychopath means?
你知道心理变♥态♥是什么意思吗
His arrest is said to be a major step forward
据悉 逮捕他 将在很大程度上
in dismantling Carroll's criminal network
帮助警方了解卡罗的犯罪人际关系网
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表