剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Max, you need to send units to 437 west 88th now.
麦克丝 快派人来88街437号♥公♥寓♥
Hi.
你好
I want my mom. Where's my mom?
我要找妈妈 我妈妈去哪里了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Ben.
本
Hey, Ben. I'm Ryan.
本 你好 我叫莱恩
I need you to come with me.
我需要你跟我走
It's all right. It's gonna be ok.
没事 你不会有事的
In 2002, a brutal series of murders
2002年 在维吉尼亚大学
rocked a Virginia university
发生了几起连环谋杀案
and shocked the nation to its very core.
震惊了全国
谋杀案
女大学生联谊会出现第4位受害者
For over a year, literary professor Joe Carroll
一年多来 文学教授乔·卡罗
attacked 14 college girls.
袭击了14名女大学生
Did you play too many video games growing up?
你是小时候玩了太多电子游戏吗
No, sweetie.
没有 亲爱的
Did you watch a lot of horror movies growing up?
那是看了很多恐怖电影吗
No, sweetie.
没有 亲爱的
Evening, Mandy. Where's your mama?
曼迪 晚上好 你妈妈呢
She's out.
她出去了
When's she coming home?
她什么时候回来
I got some time.
我很有时间
Brother Daryl, how are you?
达里尔兄弟 你好吗
Not good, Reverend, not good.
不好 牧师 非常不好
I'll just sit down for a while and wait.
我就坐这里等她吧
Hey, Mandy. Will you grab me a beer?
曼迪 你去帮我拿瓶啤酒吧
They called me
他们打给了我
Why you?
为什么打给你
I don't know. Ask them.
我不知道 你问他们啊
How exactly did you get here?
你怎么来到这里的
I was lured here by phone.
有人用电♥话♥引我来的
They give you the address?
他们给了你地址吗
They...engaged me.
他们 引导了我
Tell me why I shouldn't arrest you for obstruction.
给我个理由 让我不以妨碍调查罪逮捕你
Uh, because that would be very stupid of you.
因为那样你就太愚蠢了
Excuse me?
你说什么
I seem to be only one they want to speak to.
他们似乎只想跟我谈
Sir...
长官
Look. I recognize your special relationship to this case,
我明白你跟这件案子有特殊的关系
but you keep this up,
但是你再这样
and I will personally pull your head through your ass.
我会亲自让你尝到可怕后果的
Still surprises me how people are so drawn to you.
你总是这么"吸引"人 我依旧很惊讶
Ryan, it's the same M.O.
莱恩 作案手法一样
The cigar, the cognac, another homage to "The Gothic Sea."
雪茄 白兰地酒 又是对《哥特之海》的致敬
It's Gwendolyn's parents living under the same roof
格温多林的父母住在一起
but isolated, disconnected from each other.
但是彼此间却很疏远 并不怎么联♥系♥
But hidden within these tableaus,
在这些场景的背后
the killers' own pathology is starting to emerge.
杀手自己的心理也开始显现了
Spent time with them post-mortem
和受害者的尸体一起做些事
just like Heather Clarke the dancer.
海瑟·克拉克的情况也是一样
This time they're playing house,
这一次他们选了家庭场景
creating a family dynamic.
创造出温馨的氛围
Hey, Ryan!
莱恩
Hello.
你好
How'd it go with the crime scene?
现场调查得怎么样
Did they find lots of prints and DNA?
是不是找到很多指纹和DNA啊
Does it matter, Luke?
那又怎么样 卢克
They won't identify you
又找不到你头上
because you don't exist, do you, Luke?
因为你根本就不存在 对吧 卢克
I saw what you did to that family.
我见识了你对那家人的所作所为
The "Gothic Sea" symbolism was a bit obvious,
《哥特之海》的象征意义未免明显了点
but it goes deeper than that.
不过还不止于此吧
You're lonely, and you're searching for an identity.
你寂寞 想寻求身份认同
Am I warm?
我说得对吗
You think that if you lure Joe out of hiding
你以为把乔引出来
he will magically become the father that you never had.
他就能神奇般地成为你梦寐以求的父亲了
Wow. Just wow! That's--that's impressive.
哇 太厉害了 让人♥大♥开眼界啊
So insightful, Mr. Death.
有见地 死神先生
Since we're talking identity,
说起"身份认同"
everyone around you dies.
你身边的人都死了
You know all about lonely.
寂寞的滋味你比我更懂吧
Did I touch on something too personal?
我是不是戳到你痛处了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know, I bet Claire's death hurt.
克莱尔死了 你很伤心吧
Well, too bad, but it's nice to see you
太遗憾了 不过我很高兴看到你
getting back out there again.
又重返情场了
You really have a thing for blonds.
你还真是喜欢金发姑娘啊
I don't know what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
We followed you, Ryan.
我们一直跟着你 莱恩
We know you're crushing on a certain blond art dealer from SOHO,
你好像是迷上了苏豪区的某个金发艺术商
the little victim that got away.
就是那个侥幸没死的
She looks lovely in red.
她穿红衣服还真好看
I'd hurry if I were you.
我要是你就得加快脚步了
So what are we watching?
你们在看什么呢
We had enough of the tv for--
我们已经看了好一会儿那个...
...a desire to belong.
努力寻求归属感
Carroll manipulated that desire to get...
卡罗利用了别人这种心理
It's horrible stuff, ain't it?
真恐怖 是吧
Because of his followers' admiration,
由于一众信徒的尊崇
Carroll's ego grew and eventually led to his demise.
卡罗日渐自大 最终导致了他的覆灭
You see, Carroll believed himself to be
卡罗自视为
a grand and visionary author...
有远见的伟大作家
Yep, sure is.
是啊 确实
That's why we've had enough.
够了 别看了
He was a lousy writer and an even lousier husband.
他的书写得烂 作为丈夫更是失败
If Judy ain't coming home soon,
既然朱蒂一时还回不来
I guess I'll mosey.
我还是走吧
Sure you don't want to just hang around for a while?
不再多待一会儿吗
I appreciate the offer,
多谢好意
but I got a sermon to write.
不过我得回去写布道词
He knows.
他发现了
I think you're right.
你说得对
Damn. Let me deal with this.
该死 我来处理
No, Joe. Don't hurt him.
不要 乔 别伤害他
Excuse me, Reverend.
等等 牧师
Can I have a moment, please?
能稍等会儿吗
Hold on now.
等等
Get out! Get out!
出来 出来
Hey, Reverend.
牧师
Oh. Finally you're awake.
你终于醒了
You have presented us with quite the conundrum, Reverend.
你真让我们为难啊 牧师
I feel as if you forced my hand.
是你逼我出手的
Dear god! It's really you.
我的天 真是你
Please, Joe. Don't kill him.
求你了 乔 别杀他
Help me, dear. Untie me.
救救我 亲爱的 把我解开
You see, the trouble is
现在的问题是
I-I-I just don't know what to do with you.
我不知道拿你怎么办
I barely know what to do with me.
我自己都没出路呢
I've been stuck in this--phew--
我已经困在这个
dystopian squalor for--for a year now.
烂地方有一年了
In fact, I-I-I'm rather off my--off my game.
实际上 我的"技艺"已经生疏好久了
Granted, it has been good to have the time to, to reflect,
有时间反思 诚然不错
but all I've been doing is hiding my failures
不过我只是一直在逃避自己的失败
while wallowing in a pit of clinical depression.
沉溺在抑郁中而已
Best laid plans and all that.
计划得那么完美
See, I failed.
却还是失败了
Yeah. I failed as a writer, I failed as a husband,
没错 我写书失败 做丈夫失败
And I failed--
就连做
I failed as a father.
做父亲也还是失败
These are not easy things for me...
要承受这些不是易事
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表