剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello, Ryan.
你好 莱恩
I'm sorry it's come to this,
我很抱歉事情发展到这一步
But I don't know any other way
但我不知道有什么别的方法
to express what my loss feels like.
能表达清楚我失去所爱的心情
You take from me,
你抢走了属于我的东西
I take from you.
我就抢走属于你的东西
You wanted to see us?
你想见我们吗
Oh, yes. Thank you, girls.
是的 谢谢了 姑娘们
Beautiful work. We'll continue tomorrow.
做得真好 我们明天继续
Blessed be the children.
愿孩子受上帝福佑
I'm Micah.
我是麦卡
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Robert, you wait outside.
罗伯特 你去外面等着
I want to do some private bonding with our new friend.
我想和新朋友进行一些私密的感情交流活动
Ok. You guys, too.
好了 你们也出去
I'll scream if our guest gets all alpha on me.
如果客人对我动粗 我会大叫的
Take off the mask.
把面具摘下
Yep. That's really you.
没错 真的是你
Damn.
该死
It's good to meet you, Micah.
很高兴见到你 麦卡
You may not sit at my table.
你不能在我的桌前坐下
No. No. Of course not.
不 不 当然不能了
How presumptuous of me.
我真是太放肆了
So, Joe Carroll, you're a dead man.
乔·卡罗 你应该已经死了才对
How'd you pull that off?
你是怎么成功逃脱的
Oh, it's--it's all in the details.
细节决定成败
So you faked it.
你伪装了死亡
As opposed to?
不然能怎样
So cool what you did last year
你去年的所作所为实在酷毙了
With your-- with your cult. Mad props.
你那个邪教 疯狂的信徒
I was impressed the way you organized and gathered all your followers.
我很惊叹于你组织 召集信徒的能力
Dude, how did you get them to kill for you?
老兄 你是怎么让他们为你杀人的
I've always had an innate ability
我一直有一种与生俱来的能力
to--to connect with people.
可以和别人产生共鸣
So I'm guessing you're looking for a place to hide out,
所以你现在是想找个躲藏的地方吧
Korban is your crib of choice.
科尔宾就是你最好的选择
I'm interested in more than just refuge.
我的兴趣可不仅限于躲藏
What can you offer me, Joe?
你能让我获得什么好处 乔
You're, like, the world's most deadly killer.
你算得上是 世界上最凶狠的杀手
Why would I welcome you into my kingdom?
我为什么要欢迎你进入我的王国
$30,000 in a bag in my car.
我车上的包里有3万现金
Yep. Got it. Thank you for your donation.
是的 已拿到 感谢你的慷慨捐赠
What else?
还有什么
I think, given the chance,
我觉得 有机会的话
I could be of great help to both you and your cause.
我对你和你的大业都会有极大的帮助
How so?
怎么说
You tell me. Surely you must have something in mind.
你告诉我啊 你肯定已经有些想法了吧
Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.
否则的话 我也不会站在这里
I could find some use for you,
我可以让你发挥一些用途
But the question is your commitment
但问题是你的忠心
And can I trust you?
我可以信任你吗
This is the Micah show here,
我是这里唯一的主人
And you need to be down with that,
你必须老老实实接受这一点
But are you?
但是你会吗
I need your help, Micah.
我需要你的帮助 麦卡
I offer you my humble service
我将诚心地侍奉你
In exchange for--for your hospitality.
以换取 你的热情招待
Ryan, I'm sorry about Max.
莱恩 麦克丝的事我很遗憾
Anything?
查到什么了吗
Lily Gray's e-mail
莉莉·格雷的邮件
was tracked to a coffee shop just outside Boston.
经查是从波士顿城外的一个咖啡馆发来的
Open wi-fi. Whoever sent it
公共无线信♥号♥♥ 发送邮件的人
didn't even have to get out of their car.
甚至都不需要从车里出来
Any witnesses to Max's abduction?
麦克丝被绑♥架♥时有目击证人吗
It happened right outside her apartment.
她是在自家公♥寓♥外被绑走的
Garage was already processed.
正在对车♥库♥进行取证
Security cameras were disabled. No eye witnesses.
监控录像坏了 没有目击证人
Ok. We know the abductor was using an SUV,
好的 我们知道绑♥架♥者开的是辆SUV
Late seventies model, male on camera
70年代后期车型 男性
wearing a brown work jacket, flannel shirt.
身着棕色工装 法兰绒衬衫
All right, everybody. Eyes up.
好了大家 眼睛都擦亮点
We're looking for two suspects.
我们要寻找两名嫌犯
We got camera footage from both corners near her apartment.
我们有她公♥寓♥附近两个拐角处的监控录像
I thought you left.
我以为你离开了呢
Mendez called me.
曼德斯给我打电♥话♥了
I'm here, Ryan.
我来了 莱恩
Thank you.
谢谢
Ryan, what time did she leave your place?
莱恩 她是几点从你家离开的
Uh, it was around 2:00.
大约是2:00左右
She said she was heading home.
她当时说要回家
That puts her home near just after 2:30.
那也就是说她到家差不多是2:30
Let's go.
我们开始
There!
那里
Work jacket, flannel shirt.
工装 法兰绒衬衫
What about the license plate?
车牌号♥是多少
It's been taped over.
被胶带遮挡住了
That's the best I can do.
我只能做到这样了
Well, put it through facial recognition.
放入面部识别系统
Come on.
快啊
There's a person that could help us--Luke.
有一个人可以帮到我们 卢克
Lily sent this guy to punish me for Luke.
莉莉派这个人来 以惩罚我抓了卢克
He would know who he is, where lily is.
他一定知道这是谁 以及莉莉在哪儿
Luke would know.
卢克一定知道
Well, he's recovering because he was almost killed,
他之前差点被打死 现在正在恢复
And he's refusing to talk.
而且他拒绝开口
Let me try.
我来试试
Max is not dead,
麦克丝没死
Or it would be on that tape,
否则一定会在录像带上展示出来的
and it's not.
但实际并没有
We are wasting time.
我们这是在浪费时间
Please, Gina.
求你了 吉娜
Hi.
嗨
Nice to meet you, Max.
很高兴见到你 麦克丝
Is that a tattoo?
那是个纹身吗
Well, isn't that something?
真是很了不起呢
Do you have any more?
你身上还有其他的吗
Where--where am I?
这里 我这是在哪儿
Look at this.
你看
It's a butterfly.
是一只蝴蝶
I've got lots of tattoos.
我已经收集很多纹身了
I really like this one.
我很喜欢这个
It's pretty, right?
很漂亮吧
Come on. Tell me.
快点 告诉我吧
Do you have any more tattoos?
你身上还有其他纹身吗
I came to see you,
我是来看你的
but first, they have to secure me.
不过首先 他们得把我控制起来
They don't trust me.
他们不信任我
Anger issues.
我这人易怒
So...how you feeling?
所以 你感觉如何
Listen. I'm sorry about Giselle,
听我说 吉赛尔的事我很抱歉
but she was trying to kill me.
但她当时想要我的命
I mean, you can't hold that against me.
所以 你不能因为这事怪我
I mean, what would you do in my situation, huh?
如果你是我的话 你会怎么做
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I need your help, Luke,
我需要你的帮助 卢克
and I know you have no reason to help me,
我知道你没有理由帮我
but I really hope that you will.
但是我真的希望你能帮我
I'm not gonna help you find my mother.
我不会帮你找我母亲的
This is not about your mother.
我不是要找你的母亲
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表