剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
She really liked you, you know?
她真的很喜欢你 你知道吗
That's so nice to hear,
你这话说得我很开心
but I need your help finding this guy.
但我需要你帮我找到这个人
You don't want find that guy.
你不会想找到他的
He's bad news.
他不是什么好人
If you're looking for him,
如果你要找的是他
you must be in real trouble.
你一定是陷入了大♥麻♥烦
Why is that?
为什么
A little too gory for my mom's taste.
太血腥暴♥力♥ 不符合我妈妈的品位
So your mom knows him?
你母亲认识他吗
My mom knows lots of people, Ryan.
我母亲认识很多人 莱恩
She's been looking for the right guy
她一直在寻找那个对的人
for a really, really long time,
找了很久很久
and they're not all princes.
可并非所有人都是王子
There's a lot of toads out there.
世上的癞蛤♥蟆♥实在是太多了
So...your mom was auditioning killers?
所以你母亲是在海选合适的杀手吗
No, no, no, no.
不 当然不是
No, not killers, Ryan.
她找的不是杀手 莱恩
People.
是人
She just wants to be loved
她只是渴望被爱
like everybody else.
跟其他人一样
She just wants someone to understand her
她只是希望有人能够懂她
and accept her for who she is.
能够接受真正的她
I mean, no one wants to be alone.
谁都不愿意独自一人
So where can I find this guy?
我去哪里能找到他
You already know him.
你已经认识他了
Everybody does.
谁都认识
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Why do you need to know his--
你为什么想知道他的名...
I know what's happening.
我知道是怎么回事了
Mom got clever.
母亲真聪明
Tit for tat.
以牙还牙
This guy, he's hot for my mom.
那个男人 完全爱上了我的母亲
He'll do anything for her.
他愿意为她做任何事
What did he do?
他做了什么
Who is he?
他是谁
His name's Kurt something or other.
他好像叫科特什么的
I don't know his last name,
我不记得他姓什么了
but...
不过
you know him as the Huntsman.
你们都称他为"猎人"
The huntsman is a known serial killer of women,
"猎人"是一名连环杀手 杀害了很多女性
all prostitutes.
全部都是妓♥女♥
He's believed to be in the northeast coast region of the country.
据说他住在东北沿海地区
He's been evading Quantico for years--
他躲避匡蒂科的追捕已经很多年了
No eye witnesses, no survivors.
没有目击证人 也没有幸存者
Now the victim's time of death is roughly
受害者的死亡时间一般在
24 hours after their abduction.
被绑♥架♥24小时后
They're all killed with a high-velocity bow.
行凶工具是一只高速弓
I see a lot of superficial cuts
受害人的面部 手臂和腿部
on their faces, arms, legs.
均有表皮割伤
Yeah, we believe those were sustained while
是的 我们认为那应该是受害者
they ran for their lives through the woods.
在树林里逃命时被树枝等划伤的
He hunted them like prey.
他将受害者当作猎物
He's a mission killer.
他是使命型杀手
He's ridding the world of sin.
他想消除世上的一切罪行
He hunts them, he guts them, he skins them.
他会猎捕她们 然后分尸 剥皮
We know what he looks like.
我们知道他的长相
And we've got a first name. Kurt.
而且我们知道他的名字 科特
Come on, guys. We've only got 12 hours
开始吧 各位 如果他的手法没变
if he sticks to this M.O.
我们只有12个小时时间了
I need those DMV records.
我要一份车管局的记录
Max is not his typical victim.
麦克丝不符合他的选择标准
He may be following different methods.
他也许换了新的方法
I have a match.
我找到匹配结果了
Kurt Bolen of Trenton, New Jersey.
科特·波伦 来自新泽西州特伦顿市
That's him. Let's go!
就是他 行动吧
What is this?
这是要干什么
The reckoning.
最后的大审判
It's perfectly safe.
非常安全
Right.
好吧
All community members have been
团体内的所有成员
through the reckoning many times.
都经历过很多次大审判
This works better if you remain still.
如果你保持不动会更好
Ok.
好的
May I?
可以吗
Of course.
当然可以
I'm gonna ask you a series of questions.
我会问你一系列问题
These electrodes will measure your blood pressure,
这些电极会收集你的血压值
breathing rate, and body temp.
呼吸频率以及体温数据
Oh. So it's a glorified lie detector.
说白了就是一台测谎仪
I should warn you that these machines
我想提醒一下你 这种机器
tend not to work terribly well on people with my psychological profile.
对于我这样心理不正常的人不太管用
You mean sociopaths?
你是说反♥社♥会♥人士吗
Psychopaths?
心理变♥态♥吗
Who wants to be reduced to a label, hmm?
谁都不愿意被归结于一个标签
People of your ilk may respond differently,
像你这样的人也许会有不同反应
but they do respond.
但一定会有反应
A response that allows you to determine truthfulness?
凭借这样的反应 你就可以确定真实性吗
I'm very good at this.
我很擅长这个
Let me just get a level.
我先来确定一下基准
Your name is Joe Carroll?
你的名字是乔·卡罗吗
Yes.
是的
Did you like the view of my breasts when I leaned over?
我向你倾身时 胸前的美景是否赏心悦目
No.
没有
See? It works. Liar.
瞧吧 很管用 你撒谎了
Shall we begin?
可以开始了吗
By all means.
当然了
Move in, move in!
进去 进去
Don't move! Hands up!
不许动 举起手来
Is Kurt Bolen your husband?
科特·波伦是你丈夫吧
Where is he? Where is he?!
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
He w-went away for a few days.
他出门了 得去几天
Mom!
妈妈
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Ok.
没事
We don't have time for this.
我们没工夫在这儿磨叽了
I know that this is difficult to accept,
我知道你很难接受
but we need your help.
可我们需要你的帮助
No. I told you. He's traveling for work.
我没办法 我说了 他出差了
He sells office supplies.
他是卖♥♥办公用品的
We checked. There's no business trip.
我们查过了 他没出差
What? No. This is impossible.
什么 不会的 不可能
Come on, Shannon. Don't be that wife.
得了 雪伦 别护着他了
You know it's true.
你知道我们说的是真的
Hey! Shut up!
喂 闭嘴
You don't know my dad.
你们根本不了解我爸爸
Chris!
克里斯
You don't know him.
你们根本不了解他
Yeah. Look at that camera angle.
好了 看镜头的角度
Max is about 5'8".
麦克丝差不多有1米72
That camera's shooting up at her from below.
镜头是从下往上拍的
You think whoever shot this was shorter than her.
你是说拍这视频的人比她矮
By about a foot.
大概矮一英尺
You can't just come in here. This is my room.
你们不能闯进来 这是我的房♥间
Where's your father, Chris?
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿 克里斯
What?
什么
Where is your father?
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿
Why are you asking me?
你们问我♥干♥什么
Because I think you shot that.
因为我觉得这是你拍的
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表