剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Come on, guys.
走吧 伙计们
Was I interrupting something?
我打扰你们了吗
Not at all.
没有
Coffee? I'll get it.
喝咖啡吗 我来吧
So following up on Joe's call and his new holy army,
为继续追查乔打来的电♥话♥和他的新圣军
Max and I spent the morning
我和麦克丝今早
digging through the Meggido Project Database.
一直在挖掘"米吉多工程"的数据库
It's the most comprehensive listing of cults,
那里面非常详细地列出了各种邪教
domestic terrorist organizations.
以及国内恐怖组织
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Well, Max stayed behind to look at unregistered cults,
麦克丝还在查未登记的邪教
but here's our first pass.
不过这是我们的首批成果
We found 73 cults, starting with small, vulnerable ones
我们找到了73个邪教 从小型弱势
prone to ritualistic behavior.
有仪式行为倾向的开始
They all use some warped version of religious doctrine,
那些邪教都使用扭曲的宗教教义
and they're all within a day's drive of New York.
且距离纽约一天车程以内
The FBI has broadened its search to the West Coast as nationwide tips
全国范围内都有人举报乔·卡罗的位置
about the location of Joe Carroll are coming in.
联调局已将搜索范围扩大至西海岸
The FBI is investigating...
联调局正在调查...
Claire.
克莱尔
You remember Brad Daniels from witsec?
还记得证人保护组的布莱德·丹尼尔斯吗
Yeah. Thank you for coming.
记得 谢谢你前来
When can I leave?
我什么时候可以离开
Claire, a lot of people went through a lot of work
克莱尔 许多人为了你和你儿子的安全
to make sure that you and your son are safe.
付出了很多努力
You need to let the authorities handle Joe Carroll.
你得让当局处理乔·卡罗
I let the authorities handle Joe Carroll.
我之前让当局处理乔·卡罗了
I gave up my entire life,
我放弃了过去的生活
and my son still isn't safe,
我的儿子现在还是不安全
so now I'd like to see Ryan Hardy.
现在我要见莱恩·哈迪
Claire, you realize leaving witness protection
克莱尔 你知道退出证人保护计划
and going to New York
去纽约
will compromise the FBI's investigation.
会危及联调局的调查吧
I know the law. You can't stop me.
我懂法 你们不能阻止我
Actually, we can.
事实上 我们可以
Compromising a federal investigation is grounds for containment.
危害联邦调查可以作为强制扣留的理由
I am not gonna reveal I'm alive.
我不会让人知道我还活着的
I simply--I want to see Ryan
我只是 我想见莱恩
because I know a way I can help him.
是因为我知道我可以帮到他
We'll need to accompany you.
我们得跟你一起去
Also, I want to move your son and your mother
另外 在得到进一步指示之前
to an undisclosed military base until further notice.
我要把你儿子和母亲转移到一处秘密军事基地
You won't even know where they are.
连你都不知道他们在哪
It's for their safety.
这是为了他们的安全
I understand.
我明白
You won't see them again unless you return to witness protection.
你将再也见不到他们 除非你回归证人保护计划
The man killed at the restaurant--
在餐厅被击毙的那个男人
Patrick Trano
帕特里克·特雷诺
he served two tours in Pakistan
他曾两次去巴基斯坦服役
and disappeared upon discharge.
退役后就失踪了
His family said he had some post trauma.
他的家人说他有创伤后遗症
They had no idea that he'd joined a cult.
他们不知道他加入了邪教
What about Lily Gray? Did Clarke give you an update?
那莉莉·格雷呢 克拉克告诉你最新进展了吗
Yeah. They initiated an international manhunt,
是的 他们启动了国际追捕
and based on her resources,
基于她的资源
they think she's probably in a country without extradition.
他们认为她可能在一个没有引渡条例的国家
You ok?
你没事吧
How's your family?
你家人怎么样
They're ok considering.
算是挺好了
You're gonna get through this, Mike.
你会撑过这一切的 麦克
We both are.
我们都会的
How uncharacteristically optimistic of you, Ryan.
如此乐观可真不像你啊 莱恩
I can be optimistic.
我也可以乐观的
Sometimes.
有时嘛
Is this Carrie Cooke's doing?
这是凯莉·库克造成的吗
I know it's not my business, but I--
我知道这不关我的事 但我...
Nah. It's cool.
不 没事
Yeah. I like her.
是的 我是喜欢她
She's not what I thought.
她并不像我以前想的那样
Ok.
好吧
5 dead, 12 injured.
5人死亡 12人受伤
And you're sure it was Carroll?
你确定是卡罗所为吗
Yeah. Witnesses report seeing white masks, knives--
是的 目击证人报告说看到白色面具 刀
Watch your step-- just like the previous attacks.
小心脚下 跟之前的袭击一样
They were dropped off by a van.
他们是从一辆小货车上下来的
They worked their way through the bakery,
他们一路冲进面包店行凶
And they exited the rear.
然后从后门出去了
Is there a message?
有传达什么信息吗
The other attacks came with a message from Joe.
其他的袭击都传达了来自乔的信息
I'm not aware of any message, no.
据我所知没有什么信息 没有的
Mandy's a problem, Joe.
曼迪是个麻烦 乔
Yeah. Yeah. She's been something of a disappointment.
是啊 是啊 她确实挺令我失望的
I was hoping to strengthen her resolve,
我本想着能增强她的决心
But she's not quite coming around, is she?
但她似乎脑子里转不过弯来 是吧
I've heard talk. People are wondering
我听到闲言碎语了 人们都在疑惑
Why you didn't put her in the hole with the others.
你为什么没把她和其他人一起关进洞里
Favoritism is frowned upon here.
袒护偏爱在这里是被人唾弃的
It's about unity, remember?
关键在于团结一致 记得吗
Let me think about the best way to deal with her, yeah?
让我想一个最好的办法来解决她这事 好吗
I think she's a lost cause.
我觉得她是一个大失败
Duly noted, em, duly noted.
知道了 知道了
Sorry.
抱歉
Joe, can I talk to you?
乔 我能跟你谈谈吗
Yes, yes, Robert, of course.
是的 罗伯特 当然了
What's up?
什么事
You know that I have done everything that you asked,
你知道一直以来我都完全遵照你的命令行事
But I...
但是我...
What? What is it, Robert?
怎么了 什么事 罗伯特
What's, uh, what's bothering you?
你 现在有什么烦心事
Carla was at Korban for 8 years.
卡拉在科尔宾已经8年了
She was a kind and generous soul.
她是个慷慨善良的人
Why her?
为什么选择她
Blood sacrifice is--
血祭对于...
Is nothing new to this community, Robert.
对于这个群体来说不是什么新鲜事 罗伯特
I know, but...
我知道 但是...
She was a friend to me.
她是我的朋友
She helped me when I first came to Korban.
我刚来科尔宾时 她帮助过我
She--she stood beside me.
她一直在我身边支持我
Yeah. Carla was a...very special woman.
是的 卡拉是个 很特别的女人
That's why she was chosen to go home.
所以我才选择送她回家
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信那一套吗
Yes. Yes, I do very much.
是的 是的 我非常相信
Don't--don't you?
你 不信吗
Yeah. I--yeah. I just--it's--
信的 我信的 我只是...
There are some people here
这里有些人...
That are--are questioning you.
对你有所质疑
They miss Micah.
他们想念麦卡
He was always the one that chose who went home.
以前都是他来选择让谁回家
People know about your past,
人们都知道你的过去
And they--they doubt your sincerity.
他们质疑你的诚心
But not you, right?
但你不质疑的 对吧
No, no. Joe, I'm--I'm with you.
是的 乔 我是站在你这边的
You know that. Yeah.
你心里清楚的 是啊
But what am I supposed to tell the others?
但我该对那些人怎么说呢
You tell them not to confuse the man I used to be
你跟他们说不要把过去的我
with the man I am now.
和现在的我搞混淆了
You tell them that Micah is still in our hearts
你跟他们说 麦卡依然活在我们心中
And that we have great work to do.
并且我们有伟大的事要做
You know, we--we have a special mission here, Robert,
我们有一个很特殊的使命 罗伯特
A mission to save the world.
拯救世界的使命
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表