剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. Surprise.
对 惊喜吧
I need your help, Mike.
我需要你帮忙 麦克
I don't want to screw this up.
我不想把事情搞砸
Are you ok? Did--did something happen?
你还好吧 发生什么事了吗
Yeah, but there's no time.
是的 但现在没时间细说
I'm in a motel.
我在一家汽车旅馆
I'm at Oak and 6th, room 7.
在橡树街和第六大道交界处 7号♥房♥
Call everyone in,
把所有人都叫来
ATF, SWAT, police.
反恐队 特警队还有警♥察♥
Lily Gray doesn't just have twins.
莉莉·格雷手下的人远不止那对双胞胎
She's got a whole family.
她建立了一整个杀手家庭
I don't know how many.
我不知道具体有多少人
Ryan. Ryan.
莱恩 莱恩
Yeah?
怎么了
Is Joe Carroll with them?
乔·卡罗跟他们在一起吗
I'm pretty sure he is.
我肯定他在
I'm on my way.
我马上就来
I could stay like this forever.
我好想永远都这样在一起
I wouldn't object to that.
这我可不反对
But there's so much to do.
但要做的事还太多
You know we can't stay here.
你知道我们不能留在这
Sooner or later, they're gonna find this place.
他们早晚都会找到这里来
Do you want a drink?
你想喝点什么吗
Yeah, please.
好的 多谢
But I take it you have somewhere in mind, huh?
但看来你已经想好下一个地点了
Of course I have a plan, Joe.
我当然计划好了 乔
I knew once I was exposed to the world
我就知道如果我出山
everything would change,
一切都会改变
so I've made provisions.
所以我已经做了万全准备
I have a plane.
我有架飞机
It's at an airstrip near here.
停在这附近的停机坪上
We could fly to Boston tonight
我们今晚可以飞到波士顿
and take a private jet to Venezuela.
然后乘私人飞机去委内瑞拉
I own an estate there.
我在那有房♥产
It's on the coast.
在海边
It's lovely.
很舒服
Yeah. That sounds, uh...
是啊 听起来
that sounds very nice,
听起来很不错
But, um...
但是
why Venezuela?
为什么选委内瑞拉
Well, there's no extradition, for one.
首先那里跟美国之间没有引渡协议
That adds a certain safety.
这样就比较安全
We could get new identities.
我们可以搞到新的身份
You'd write, and I'd paint.
你写作 我画画
You'd publish under a pseudonym.
你可以用笔名出版作品
It would be just you and me and the kids,
到时就只有你 我 以及孩子们生活在一起
and Emma and Mandy would join us, too.
爱玛和曼迪也会加入我们
We'd be a family.
我们会组成一个大家庭
That's a great deal to consider.
这计划确实挺值得考虑的
What's to consider?
为什么还要考虑
It's perfect.
这个计划很完美
What other options do you have?
你还有别的选择吗
There's always options, Lily.
天无绝人之路 莉莉
Go away.
走开
What?!
什么事
Where were you?
你之前去哪了
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Ryan Hardy killed her,
莱恩·哈迪杀了她
killed Jamel, too.
他还杀了加玛尔
Why didn't you tell me about Ryan?
你怎么没跟我说莱恩出现了
How could you hide this from me?
你怎么能向我隐瞒这一切
He surprised me!
他出其不意地出现了
I was--I was in the moment!
我 当时情绪激动没反应过来
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna kill him, mom!
我要 我要杀了他 妈妈
I'm gonna kill him!
我要杀了他
He's not gonna get away with it.
他别想就这么算了
He's--he's not gonna-- he's not gonna get away with it.
他 他别想 别想就这么跑掉
He's not gonna get away with it.
绝不会就这么算了
He's not gonna--he's not gonna get away with it!
他别想 别想就这么逃掉
Luke, stop it!
卢克 停下
Look at me.
看着我
We have to keep ourselves together.
我们得振作起来
Ryan has to pay for what he did.
莱恩要为此付出代价
He will,
他会的
but if Ryan's near, we are all in danger,
但如果莱恩在附近 我们就有危险
and we have to leave.
我们得赶快离开这
He's--he's with his niece.
他跟他侄女在一起
No one else. Giselle told me.
没有别人了 吉赛尔告诉我的
They're staying at some motel in Stratford.
他们住在斯特拉福的某家汽车旅馆
I shot him. He's hurt.
我打中他了 他受伤了
Let me go finish him off, mom.
让我去结果了他 妈妈
Shut up!
闭嘴
Go tell everyone we have to leave a soon as possible,
去通知所有人 我们得赶快离开
but don't mention Ryan Hardy to Joe or Emma
但别对乔或者爱玛提莱恩·哈迪来过
or that other-- whatever the hell her name is--Mandy.
还有另外一个 叫什么来着 曼迪
You're worried about Joe finding out.
你还担心乔发现这一切
Giselle is dead, mom.
吉赛尔已经死了 妈妈
And as far as I understand it, that is entirely your fault.
在我看来 那完全是你的错
Now is not the time to test me, Luke.
现在可不是考验我脾气的时候 卢克
We're leaving in the morning.
我们明早就走
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Great, doc. Good as new.
很好 医生 焕然一新
So where's the cavalry?
警方武装部队怎么还没来
Something's wrong. It should take the FBI
情况不太对劲 联调局开动直升机
15 minutes to get here by helicopter.
到达这里应该只需要15分钟
Did you drive?
你开车过来的吗
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah. Sorry.
当然 抱歉
Hello, again.
又见面了 你好
You two know each other?
你们两个认识吗
We met. Briefly.
我们短暂见过一面
So where is everybody? We need manpower.
其他人都在哪儿 我们需要人力
There isn't anybody else. It's just me.
没有其他人了 只有我一个
What do you mean it's just you?
什么叫只有你一个
We need roadblocks, aerial searches.
我们需要设路障 空中搜索
I think the FBI might be compromised.
我感觉联调局里已经渗透进了内鬼
Have you seen Joe? Is he up yet.
你见过乔了吗 他起来了吗
In english, please.
能说英语吗
Bonjour, Emma.
你好啊 爱玛[法语]
Have you seen Joe?
你看到乔了吗
He's in Lily's room,
他在莉莉房♥里
where he's been all night.
他整夜都是在那里度过的
They had sex.
他们做♥爱♥了
What?
什么
It was pretty intense.
他们干得很激烈
The doors around here are thick,
虽然这里的门很厚
And I still heard it.
我还是听到了浪♥叫♥声
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Really? Because you look like just sucked a lemon.
真的吗 你看上去就像跟生吞了一个柠檬一样
Why is everyone packing?
为什么大家都在打包
I don't know. Why don't you ask?
我不知道 你何不去问问
That's Joe?
那是乔吗
No. That is Joe.
没错 那千真万确是乔
The girl is the daughter of one of his prison pen pals.
那个小女孩是他在监狱时的笔友之一的女儿
Ryan, I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
莱恩 我很抱歉我之前不信你
So Joe has someone on the inside.
乔在联调局内部安插了人手
He had to. He was tipped off at every turn.
他一定是的 他之前每次都能收到线报
You know, Roderick went to the academy in Virginia.
罗德里克上的是维吉尼亚州的警校
Maybe he crossed paths with a cadet
或许他在那里结识了某个同学
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表