剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
You have such a big heart, dear.
你的心胸真宽广 亲爱的
You like everyone.
你谁都喜欢
Give her a chance. Please.
给她个机会好吗 求你了
For you, of course.
为你 当然可以了
Tell you what.
不如这样吧
Why don't you do me a favor and occupy her?
你来帮我个忙 稍微牵制一下她
I want to spend some time with Joe without interruption.
我想单独跟乔相处一下 不希望别人打扰
Will you do that for your mom?
你愿意帮妈妈这个忙吗
Sure.
当然
I know what Lily is doing.
我知道莉莉想干什么了
She's completing a family.
她要组建一个家庭
It was obvious in the twins' moves,
那对双胞胎的行为表现得很明显
but here's the thing.
但是问题在于
Joe--he's not a family guy.
乔 他根本不在乎家庭
Do you know what he did to the last woman that he truly loved?
你知道他上个真爱过的女人是什么下场吗
He had her killed.
被他害死了
He abandoned his followers to be picked off one by one.
他抛下了那些信徒 让他们纷纷被捕
Ryan, she's not gonna cooperate.
莱恩 她不会开口的
Joe's gonna kill you and Lily
乔会杀掉你和莉莉
and everyone else that you care about.
以及你在乎的所有人
Let's not worry about that now.
先不说这个
I'm gonna make a deal with you.
我要跟你做个交易
Lily and her little clan
莉莉和她那一帮人
can ride off into the sunset scott free
可以获得自♥由♥
I don't want them.
我不想抓他们
I want Joe.
我要乔
I want to drive an ice pick through his brain,
我想拿冰锥戳进他的头
but if you don't cooperate with me,
不过如果你不合作
Max here is gonna make one phone call,
这位麦克丝小姐会打一通电♥话♥
And the FBI is going to explode into this town.
然后联邦探员就会蜂拥而至
Is that what you want?
你希望这样吗
Because...
因为...
something tells me...
我有一种感觉
that home, sweet home
你那甜蜜的家
is very close by.
就在附近
Am I right?
我说得对吗
All right. That's it.
够了 住手
I'm calling it in.
我要打给联调局
Ryan, that's enough! Get off of her!
莱恩 够了 放开她
Get off of her, Ryan!
放开她 莱恩
Enough, Ryan! Get off of her!
够了 莱恩 放开她
Stop it! Ryan!
住手 莱恩
Ryan, you promised me! Stop it!
莱恩 你跟我保证过的 快住手
Ryan, you promised me!
莱恩 你保证过的
Yes. This is detective Max Hardy.
对 我是麦克丝·哈迪警探
Wait. Ok, ok.
等等 我同意
I'll make a deal with you.
我同意跟你做交易
I'll tell you where they are.
我会说出他们在哪里
They're at the factory on Bone's road.
他们在波恩路的工厂里
Good performance. You had me scared for a minute.
演技不错 有一瞬间我都被你吓到了
Had to make it convincing.
必须演得逼真点
You weren't bad yourself.
你的演技也不错
You think she fell for it?
你觉得她信了吗
She's twitchy.
她很不安
She doesn't want the FBI here.
她不希望联调局的人来这里
We're close.
我们快接近了
Yeah, but a factory on Bone's road?
是啊 可是波恩路的工厂
I'm just not buying it. It's too easy.
我不太相信 太简单了
Do you really think Lily's there?
你真觉得莉莉会在那里吗
Somebody will be.
肯定有人在
I'm gonna scope it out.
我去看看
Hey. You could be ambushed.
等等 也许会有伏击
Which is why I need you to stay here with her.
所以我需要你留在这里看着她
No. I'm gonna go with you.
不 我要跟你一起去
Uh-uh. She's the only leverage I have, ok?
不行 她是唯一的筹码 明白吗
She didn't deny Joe Carroll was alive.
她没否认乔·卡罗还活着的事实
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
You'll see.
你会知道的
Where's your worse half?
你那个比较坏的兄弟呢
Oh. Luke? He's picking up Giselle.
你说卢克吗 他去接吉赛尔了
Are they an item?
他们是情侣吗
No. Just close.
不 只是关系好
This is my mother's studio.
这是我妈妈的画室
I thought you'd like to see it.
我觉得你会想看看
But your mother is an art dealer.
但是 你妈妈不是艺术品经销商吗
True, but...
对 可是
I know you're an artist.
我知道你是艺术家
I read about you in that book,
我在那本书里读过你的事迹
"The Havenport Tragedy."
《海文波特惨案》
How come you never went to art school?
你怎么没去艺术学院上学呢
My mother.
因为我妈
That's sad.
好遗憾
Oh. Come on.
来吧
Let's create!
来创作吧
Come on! It will be fun!
来嘛 很好玩的
So, uh...
对了
Why were you playing the victim on the subway?
你为什么要在地铁上扮演受害者的角色
To meet Ryan Hardy.
为了见到莱恩·哈迪
I wanted to get close to the man
我想多靠近那个男人一点
with whom I share an obsession.
因为我们对他有共同的迷恋
And how is, uh... Ryan?
那么莱恩...怎么样
Still obsessed.
依旧执迷
What is it you want from me, Lily?
你想从我这里得到什么 莉莉
There's something I want to show you.
我有东西想给你看
You need service?
需要客房♥服务吗
Uh, no--no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I can come back later.
我可以稍后回来
No.
不用了
Everything ok?
没什么事吧
We're good. Thanks.
没事 谢谢
Hey. Nice try.
真有你的啊
Giselle?
吉赛尔
Don't move! Drop the gun.
别动 把枪放下
Drop it.
放下枪
Jamel!
加玛尔
Ryan Hardy! Ryan Hardy!
莱恩·哈迪 莱恩·哈迪
Drop it!
放下枪
Mr. Hardy, it's good to see you again.
哈迪先生 很高兴又见面了
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Where's Joe Carroll?
乔·卡罗在哪儿
Where's Giselle?
吉赛尔在哪儿
Where is Joe?
乔在什么地方
What is the big deal with that guy?
那家伙究竟有什么了不起的
At what point does one finally just let go?
你什么时候才能放下
Move on, man. It's time.
看开点吧 伙计 是时候了
I'm trying to be on my best behavior here.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Uh, Ryan, you still alive?
莱恩 你还活着吗
Think you got him.
看来你打中他了
How's it looking?
我这姿势怎么样
It's fine.
挺好的
You sure? I could--I could do a different pose.
真的吗 我要不换个姿势
I could take my clothes off, whatever you want.
我可以把衣服脱了 都听你的
Read your book.
看你的书吧
Just a little-- a little peek.
就瞄一眼
Oh. I can't see this now?
现在不让看吗
Oh, really? Ok.
真不给看 行了
Uh, I like it.
我喜欢
It will be good once you give me a face.
只要画上脸 肯定好看
Oh. You got--you got charcoal right--
你这儿沾了炭笔灰
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表