剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Failed everyone.
我让所有人都失望了
Forgive me, hmm?
原谅我 好吗
I would have done anything for you...
我愿意为你做任何事
and you left me all alone.
你却丢下我一个人
A virus was downloaded onto Roland's laptop,
罗兰德的手提电脑里被植入了病毒
destroyed everything.
毁掉了所有资料
Forensics is still on it,
鉴证人员还在挽救
but outlook is grim.
但估计没戏
Hopkins, NYPD just sent over some
霍普金斯 纽约警方刚发来了
surveillance footage of an incident
一段监控录像
that happened over at Grand Central.
事件发生在中♥央♥车站
Pull it up.
调出来看看
It's Ryan. Who's the woman?
是莱恩 那女人是谁
Is that our suspect?
是我们要找的嫌犯吗
Can you get facial recognition?
能进行面部识别吗
No. It's too dirty.
不行 太模糊了
What train is it?
那是哪列火车
New Haven line.
纽黑文线
It goes through Connecticut.
穿过康涅狄格州
35 stops with a switch in Stamford.
一共35站 在斯坦福能转车
Is there CCTV?
有监控录像吗
Not on Metro North. I might get lucky at the stations,
大都会北方铁路没有 也许车站会有
but I need some time.
但我需要点时间
Hey. Rewind.
等下 倒回去
There's somebody else. Go back.
还有个人 往回倒
Right--right-- stop there.
就 就在 停住
Crop and zoom in.
截图放大
It's Ryan's niece Max.
是莱恩的侄女麦克丝
She got on the train.
她上了那趟火车
Hardy was trying to follow that girl.
哈迪在跟踪那女孩
Check his credit cards, and when was the last time we saw him?
去查他的信♥用♥卡♥ 我们上次见到他是什么时候
He lost his detail two hours ago.
他两小时前甩掉了我们的人
Now he's using disposable phones.
现在用的是一次性手♥机♥
All right, people. Listen up.
好了 大伙儿 都听好了
We need to expand our search to include
我们要将搜索范围扩大到
upstate Connecticut and Rhode Island.
北部的康涅狄格州和罗得岛州
If they switched trains in Stamford,
如果他们在斯坦福转车了
they could be anywhere, so we need to contact
就不知道会去哪了 所以我们得联♥系♥
local law agencies at all 35 stops.
35个站台当地的执法部门
I'm here. Where are you?
我到了 你在哪
One block south.
南边一个街区外
What's happening?
什么情况
She's still walking. How do you want to handle this?
她还在走路 你想怎么处理
We'll figure it out. I'll be right with you.
我们再想办法吧 我马上来找你
Don't move, or I'll shoot you right in the leg.
别动 否则我直接射中你的腿
Je ne parle pas anglais.
我不会说英语
I think you understand english just fine.
我觉得你挺懂英语呢
Now come with me.
跟我走
Shoot me. Shoot me.
开枪啊 开枪啊
What do I have to lose?
我反正也一无所有了
Oh, that hurt!
好疼啊
Oh, but it felt so good!
但是感觉好爽啊
Let's move her before somebody sees us.
我们赶紧走吧 别被人看见
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
What's this?
这是什么
It was flagged by our Carroll alert.
是卡罗预警系统传过来的
A murder victim found in Arkansas,
阿肯色州发现了一位凶杀案被害人
A local prostitute who was pen pals
她是一位妓♥女♥ 在卡罗入狱期间
with Carroll while in prison.
曾和他是笔友关系
Yeah. I remember her. She was on the list.
是的 我记得她 她也在探访名单上
She was interviewed and cleared.
警方问询过她 排除了她的嫌疑
Do we have a suspect?
有嫌犯吗
Reverend Glen Davis.
格伦·戴维斯牧师
He and his vehicle haven't been seen since.
他连同他的车之后再也没被人发现过
Also the woman's daughter is missing.
那个女人的女儿也失踪了
All right. Keep monitoring it.
好吧 继续监控相关情况
If you get something, tell me.
如果发现什么信息 告诉我
Morning, sunshine.
早上好啊 小美女
Don't bother. Everything's nailed down in this place.
别费力气了 这里的一切都固定住了
Hope you're not too uncomfortable,
希望你不会觉得不舒服
But you kind of deserve it.
不过你也是活该
Let's cut to the chase.
我们就直说了吧
Where's Lily Gray?
莉莉·格雷现在在哪儿
See, my uncle here thinks find Lily Gray,
我这位叔叔认为找到了莉莉·格雷
He'll find Joe Carroll.
就能找到乔·卡罗
Je ne comprends pas.
我不懂你在说什么[法语]
What?
什么
Please. No one is buying the "Je comprends.
不好意思 没人会相信什么
I don't speak english" routine.
"我不会说英语"这种烂借口
Hello.
哎呀
You come prepared.
你是做了万全准备而来的啊
So what do you think is gonna happen here?
你以为接下来事情会怎么发展呢
Lily Gray killed two federal agents
莉莉·格雷在她的苏豪区艺术画廊
at here SOHO art gallary--
杀死了两名联邦探员
See that? Lily is the headline
瞧见了吗 莉莉是每个
on every single news channel,
新闻频道的头条人物
And soon we are gonna know everything
很快我们就将知道
there is to know about you and her and the psycho twins,
关于你 她 以及那对变♥态♥双胞胎的一切
And this is all gonna end,
一切会就此结束
But that doesn't have to happen if you talk to me.
但如果你对我实话相告 情况或许可以不用那样
Maybe you can help me
或许你可以帮我
with this little dilemma that I'm having here.
从这种进退两难的情况中解脱出来
Max here, she's a do-gooder.
麦克丝 她是个正义使者
She wants to do the right thing.
她想要做正确的事
Me--I'm not interested in the right thing.
我呢 我对正确的事不感兴趣
I'm interested in one thing--
我只对一件事感兴趣
Not you, not Lily, not the twins.
不是你 不是莉莉 也不是那对双胞胎
Joe Carroll. You understand?
而是乔·卡罗 你明白吗
Joe Carroll killed someone very dear to me,
乔·卡罗杀了跟我很亲近的人
And what I want is simple.
我的目的很简单
I want to kill Joe Carroll.
我只想杀了乔·卡罗
I'm ashamed for what I did to you.
就我对你的所为 我感到很愧疚
My actions were selfish.
我之前的行为非常自私
In fact, everything I did in Havenport
实际上 我在海文波特所做的一切
was wrong and selfish
都是错误和自私的
I am so very sorry.
我真的很抱歉
When I lost you...
当我失去你时
I contacted anyone I could I find.
我联♥系♥了我能找到的一切人员
The FBI was hunting us, we had to hide.
联调局疯狂追捕我们 我们不得不躲起来
We lived in a rat hole,
我们住在一个烂窝里
Frightened to go outside.
不敢出去
So there are others still out there?
所以还有其他信徒躲藏在外吗
No. They're all dead or locked up.
没有了 他们都死了 或被关起来了
There's just me.
只剩我了
It's you and me.
是你和我
We're here...
我们在这里
Together.
在一起
Lily went to a great deal of trouble to find me.
莉莉费了很大劲把我找出来
She--she can't mean us harm.
她 她不会伤害我们的
They're crazy.
他们是疯子
Have you not noticed
你难道就没注意到
they are all crazy?
他们都像疯子一样吗
I know I have no right to ask for another chance.
我知道我没权利要求你再给我一次机会
Now please, Emma, I have a plan.
但是求你了 爱玛 我有个大计划
I know a way we can start over.
我知道一个方法 可以重新开始
Joe seems cool.
乔似乎挺不错的
I haven't spent 5 minutes alone with him.
我跟他单独相处的世界还没有5分钟
Certainly could do without that Emma lurking about.
如果没有那个爱玛在旁边碍事就好了
Don't be mean. I like her.
别这么刻薄 我喜欢她
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表