剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Come on. Louder.
拜托 大声点
Praise Joe!
赞美乔
No.
别闹了
Joe?
乔
Yes, Mandy? Knock much?
怎么了 曼迪 怎么不敲门
What is it?
什么事
Robert's looking for you.
罗伯特想见你
Ok. I'll be there in a minute.
好 我马上就到
She barged in on purpose, you know?
她是故意闯进来的
Come on. She's feeling neglected.
好啦 她感觉自己被忽视了
She needs a friend.
她需要朋友
She needs manners.
她需要的是规矩
She is a girl who lost her mother recently,
她只是个刚失去母亲的小女孩
so play nice, please.
对她好一点 拜托了
We need more allies here,
我们需要更多的支持者
not less.
而不是失去他们
Robert's with us, though, yeah?
罗伯特是站在我们这边的 对吧
Yes. We can trust him.
对 我们可以相信他
All right.
很好
But some others may need convincing.
但另外有些人 可能需要一些说服工作
Joe.
乔
I want you to promise me
我要你向我保证
that you're going to include me in decisions here.
你做任何决定都要让我也知道
Don't shut me out.
不要把我排除在外
No, no.
不 不会
You're my partner in this,
你是我创建大业的搭档
my high priestess.
是我的女祭司
I need you.
我需要你
What's going on, Mike?
这是怎么回事 麦克
Joe faked his death,
乔伪装了自己的死亡
started again.
重新开始
With new followers?
与新的信徒一起吗
Yeah, for the most part.
对 大部分都是新人
We killed or apprehended
当时海文波特的信徒
all those from Havenport except for Emma.
都被我们杀了或是逮捕了 除了爱玛
How does Lily Gray fit into all this?
那莉莉·格雷又是怎么参与进来的
She's the female version of Joe, just more elusive.
她就像女性版的乔 只不过更神出鬼没
She's loaded with money, international connections.
她资力雄厚 国际关系网复杂
We have her son in custody,
我们现在拘捕了她的儿子
but he's not talking.
但他不肯开口
And, uh, Ryan-- how--how's he?
还有莱恩 他怎么样
He's good.
他很好
It was hard for him,
他之前确实很煎熬
but he pulled through better than I--
但他挺过来了 状态比我想象得要好
So witness protection wants to relocate us.
证人保护计划准备重新安置我们
Well, there's the strong possibility
乔非常有可能
Joe will try to find his son again.
又会想要找到他的儿子
Well, I don't want to keep running.
我不想总是逃亡
I know.
我明白
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
My son will not be safe until this is over.
这一切不彻底解决 我的儿子就不会安全
I don't want to find him.
我并不想要找到他
I want to kill him.
我要杀了他
So these are the psychos.
这就是那帮疯子啊
No need to be quite so pejorative, Emma.
不要如此蔑视他们 爱玛
I think these people are going to be very useful to us.
我认为这些人对我们会很有帮助
Patrick is former military.
帕特里克是名前军人
He was dishonorably discharged for torturing Iraqi civilians.
他因虐待伊♥拉♥克♥平民被军队开除
Tilda's spent a year in the mental hospital
蒂尔达因为捅了她兄弟一刀
for sticking a knife in her brother.
在精神病院住了一年
Oh. Well, brothers can be most irritating.
有时兄弟确实挺让人上火的
What about the pretty boy?
那个小帅哥呢
That's Lucas, one of our security guards.
那是卢卡斯 是这里的一名警卫
He's smart, well-trained, and a total narcissist.
他很聪明 训练有素 而且非常自恋
And the other?
那个人呢
She seems somewhat melancholy.
她看起来不怎么开心
That's Mallory, Lance's girlfriend.
那是麦洛丽 兰斯的女朋友
Sorry. Lance?
你说谁 兰斯
He never made it back from the bookstore.
他没能活着逃出那家书店
Oh, right, yes, yes. Lance.
对 没错 是他 兰斯
She's light on ability,
她的能力不强
but she is not squeamish around blood,
但她并不怕血
and she really wants to be a part of this
而且她非常想参与这事
for Lance.
为了兰斯
Any others at all?
还有其他人吗
There aren't many more like these in Korban.
在科尔宾很难再找出其他合适的人选
This is a--this is a new direction.
这是个全新的方向
They're devoted, but they need guidance, teaching.
他们很虔诚 但需要指引和学习
I see.
我明白了
Then they know what's expected of them.
他们一定很清楚我们对他们有何期待吧
Yes, and I'll shepherd them.
没错 我会教导他们的
You've done well, Robert.
你干得很好 罗伯特
Oh. You've, uh, proven yourself to be invaluable.
你已证明了自己是不可或缺的一员
Excuse me.
失陪下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Special agent Jeffrey Clarke.
我是特别探员杰夫瑞·克拉克
I'm your liaison to Director Franklin.
是你跟富兰克林局长之间的联络人
Anything you need from the FBI task force,
你需要任何联调局专案组的资料
you just let me know. Yeah.
尽管来找我 好的
We scoured all of Jana Murphy's communications.
我们排查了所有佳娜·墨菲的联♥系♥人
We feel confident that she acted alone in helping joe carroll.
我们很肯定她是靠一己之力在帮助乔·卡罗
Has Gina Mendez been cleared yet? Yeah.
吉娜·曼德斯被排除嫌疑了吗 是的
We believe Murphy used her relationship
我们认为墨菲利用了
with Agent Mendez to gain access
她与曼德斯探员的关系
to our investigation
在曼德斯不知情的情况下
without Mendez's knowledge.
偷看了我们的调查档案
Now once she's recovered
等她痊愈
and our internal inquiry's complete,
以及我们的内部调查结束
she'll be back to duty.
她就能复职
Good.
很好
Director Franklin also wants me to tell you
富兰克林局长还想让我告诉你
that you still have our full support moving forward on this.
在这件事上 我们仍然全力支持你
Anything--access, resources.
任何东西 权限 资源
all we ask is that
我们唯一的要求就是
you contact me or Franklin directly.
你直接与我或是富兰克林联♥系♥
So if anything goes wrong, it's on me.
所以如果事情搞砸 那都是我的错
Something like that.
差不多是吧
That's not necessary.
不必了
Why haven't you charged Strauss yet?
为什么你们还没起诉施特拉斯
We've been holding off.
我们打算暂缓一下
Given his relationship to Joe Carroll,
考虑到他和乔·卡罗的关系
we figured we'd find additional bodies to pin on him.
我们认为还能找到更多死者来指证他
But you haven't, right?
但你们还没找到 对吧
He's too smart for that.
他肯定早考虑到了这一点
What are you hoping to get out of him?
你想从他那问出什么信息
He said he trained other killers.
他说过他训练了其他杀手
I need to know if that's who Joe's reaching out to.
我想知道乔是否跟那些人联♥系♥过
Hello, dr. Strauss.
你好 施特拉斯医生
So, doc,
医生
we killed one of Joe's acolytes--
我们击毙了乔的一名手下
Lance Tierney.
兰斯·提尔尼
Was he one of yours?
他是你的学生吗
Did you introduce them?
是你介绍他们认识的吗
When will I be able to speak to my lawyer?
我什么时候能见我的律师
You've been careful for so long.
你一直以来都谨慎小心
It must kill you to know you're gonna spend
一想到自己要在牢里度过余生
the rest of your life in a cell
你心里一定痛苦愤怒至极
Because of Joe's mistake.
而这都是因为乔所犯的错
Told you your ego would get you in trouble.
我说过你的自负会让你陷入麻烦的
Then you show up here, half dead,
然后你来到这里 半死不活
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表