剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Um, be right there!
我马上下来
Come on in.
请进吧
Thanks.
谢谢
So do you have a name?
你叫什么名字呢
I'm Ryan.
我叫莱恩
And I'm married sadly.
我结婚了 真遗憾
Sorry. Day drinking.
抱歉 大白天喝酒就这样
You said she was in the garage?
你说她在车♥库♥里是吗
Which way is that?
车♥库♥在哪里
Yeah. This way.
这边请
Wait here.
在这等着
Hi. Smells good.
闻起来味道不错
Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车
Gina. Gina.
吉娜 吉娜
We have an emergency at 28...
请派一辆救护车来28...
Ryan? Hang on.
莱恩 坚持住
Ok. Just Jana.
你先... 是佳娜
Hang on, Gina.
坚持住 吉娜
Stay with her.
陪着她
Oh, Gina, Gina.
天呐 吉娜
Get the kids out of here. Oh, my god.
把孩子们送出去 我的天呐
Take them through the back now.
从后门送走 快点
Now!
快啊
Who are you?
你是谁
Jana, I need you to stay where you are.
佳娜 待在原地别动
No, no, no.
不 你休想
This is my house.
这可是我家
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
You cannot be in my house!
你们不能来我家
Drop the gun. It's over!
放下枪 都结束了
Oh, I don't think so.
我可不觉得
Where is Joe Carroll?
乔·卡罗在哪里
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
Yes, Ryan, I know.
是的 莱恩 我知道
Tell me. Where's Joe?
告诉我 乔在哪里
Is that all you care about--
你只在乎这一点吗
Joe Carroll?
乔·卡罗
Is it?
是吗
Just look around you!
你看看周围
The world is falling apart,
整个世界都在崩溃
and all you can say is, "Where's Joe?"
而你却只会问 "乔在哪里"
It doesn't matter... Anymore.
一切都 无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Nothing matters.
什么都无所谓
No, no!
不 不要
How are you, Julia?
你还好吗 茱莉亚
How do you think?
你说呢
I've been locked in a cabin by my husband.
我被自己的丈夫锁在一间小屋里
The world that I spent my life creating has shunned me.
我费尽一生心血创造的世界 也弃我而去
What the hell did you tell everyone?
你到底跟他们说了什么
The truth, that you defied me and our beliefs.
说了真♥相♥ 你违背了我 以及我们的信仰
You defied our beliefs,
违背信仰的人是你
everything that we stand for.
违背了我们信奉的一切
You have gone way beyond the realm of our doctrine.
你已经完全违背了我们的教义
Ok. So I was hoping to have a rational conversation,
我本想跟你冷静地谈谈
but if you're just gonna call me crazy again--
但你如果继续不停地说我疯了
Joe carroll is manipulating you.
乔·卡罗在操纵你
How do you not see that?
你难道看不出来吗
He's helping me. To find my true self.
他在帮我 帮我找寻真正的自己
How do you know he's not a prophet that's been sent here to guide us?
他也许就是上天派来指引我们的先知
We're not killers.
我们不是杀手
You're not a killer.
你也不是杀手
I have killed.
我杀过人
Have I not hurt people in the name of Korban?
我以科尔宾之名伤害了很多人
But you channeled the spirit.
可你引导了他们的心灵
That's completely different.
那完全是两码事
We're not monsters. You and I, we have faith.
我们不是怪物 我们有信仰
My faith has evolved.
我的信仰已经进化了
I am evolving.
我正在进化
So should you.
你也应该进化
Ok, Micah.
好吧 麦卡
I will. I'm your wife,
我会改的 我是你的妻子
and it's my duty to love and support you no matter what.
无论如何都要爱你 支持你 那是我的义务
I want you to believe in me.
我要你相信我
I do.
我信
I do believe in you.
我确实相信你
You used to believe in me.
你曾经很相信我的
What happened to us, Julia?
我们到底怎么了 茱莉亚
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这样做
Because I had to test your faith.
因为我得考验你的信仰
You did this. You set me up!
是你干的 你设计陷害我
Micah...listen to me.
麦卡 听我说
Micah...
麦卡
How's this for control?
你现在感觉如何
Thank you.
谢谢你
The kids. Where are my kids?
孩子们 我的孩子们在哪里
They're with a neighbor--Lisa.
有个邻居正照看着他们 叫丽莎
They're gonna take you to the hospital.
他们会送你去医院
Director Franklin is gonna send men from D.C. to be with you.
富兰克林局长会从华盛顿总部派人保护你
You don't answer any questions
在他们来之前
until they arrive, do you understand?
不要回答任何问题 你明白吗
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I thought she was ok.
我以为她已经好了
You find anything?
有什么发现吗
I took everything off of her computer.
我已经拿走了她电脑里的全部东西
It needs to be decoded, but I already sent it to Max,
需要解码 我已经发给了麦克丝
and I got this.
还拿了这个
Jana's cell phone.
佳娜的手♥机♥
Hi. I'm here for the signing.
你好 我来参加签售会的
When does it start?
什么时候开始
Not for a while yet.
还得等会儿
You're early.
你来早了
Thank you.
谢谢
国内畅销书《海文波特惨案》的作者
凯莉·库克见面会
Jana was careful. She used a blocker.
佳娜很谨慎 她用了屏蔽器
Phone has no cell history.
电♥话♥里没有通话记录
I can't ping a tower, nothing.
也没法定位信♥号♥♥基站 什么都没有
There's no way to access her phone log.
完全没办法获取她的通话记录
I got it. I broke the encryption.
有了 密♥码♥被我破解了
All right. Look up her internet searches.
很好 查查她的上网记录
It's--it's flooded with Carrie Cooke.
全都是关于凯莉·库克的
She's being targeted.
她被盯上了
How are you?
你好
Miss Cooke, so excited to have you here.
库克小姐 能请到你真是太好了
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
No, no. No worries. Right this way.
没关系 别担心 这边走
We have it all set up for you.
都为你准备好了
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a book signing today.
今天她有场签售会
What time?
什么时候
Now.
就现在
This is Federal Agent Mike Weston.
我是联邦探员麦克·韦斯顿
I need the police to 336 Worth Street, the Old Towne Bookstore.
请派警力至沃思街336号♥的老汤恩书店
Come on, come on, come on.
快接 快接 快接
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I'm glad you liked it.
很高兴你喜欢
Hello. What's your name?
你好 你叫什么名字
Harriett.
哈莉特
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表