剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
We met briefly last year.
我们去年短暂见过一面
I don't know why you people are all showing up today.
我不明白你们怎么今天都跑来了
That's easy.
答案很简单
Ryan Hardy believes Joe Carroll is alive
莱恩·哈迪认为乔·卡罗还活着
and that you know where he is.
而你知道他在哪里
Care to comment?
对此有什么要说的吗
Last time I saw Joe Carroll, he was 17.
上次我见到乔·卡罗 他才17岁
I've made that quite clear.
我已经说得很清楚了
Really?
是吗
My sources put you at Winslow University
我得到情报说 1997年4月4日
on April 4, 1997.
你去了温斯洛大学
Did you not see him then?
你当时没有见到他吗
And on June 12, 1999,
1999年6月12日
once again, you visited the university.
你再次前往那所大学
All right. Come in.
好吧 请进
I can explain.
我可以解释
Thank you.
谢谢
Stop right there.
站着别动
You should've stayed away, Mr. Hardy.
你不该多管闲事的 哈迪先生
Not everyone who comes to Korban
并不是每个来科尔宾的人
comes with a bill of mental health.
都存在精神疾病
Oh, we all have our issues.
每个人都多少有点缺陷嘛
Hello?
有人吗
He's here!
他来了
Micah, we're here.
麦卡 我们在这里
Hello, my children.
孩子们 你们好
Please pick me!
请选我
Who wants to be blessed today?
今天谁想接受祝福呢
Me! Me!
我 我
Me! Please!
我 请选我
You are blessed.
你已经接受了祝福
Pick me!
选我吧
Who are they?
他们是谁
You're not the first killer to seek refuge with us.
你可不是第一个来这里寻求庇护的杀手
Are they civilized?
他们已经从善了吗
Sure. They're lovely.
当然 他们非常可爱
They just don't always play well with others.
只是不擅长跟其他人相处
Julia feels safer with them there.
把他们关起来 茱莉亚比较安心
Why aren't I down there?
为什么不把我关在那里
Trust me, it was a conversation.
相信我 我们确实讨论过这样做
Ryan, it's me. Call me back, ok?
莱恩 是我 打给我 好吗
I've lost all signal on your tracer.
我收不到你的跟踪器信♥号♥♥了
I'm starting to get worried.
我有点担心
Mike, what are you doing here?
麦克 你来这里干什么
Where's Ryan?
莱恩在哪里
He's not here.
他不在这里
Just tell me what he's up to.
告诉我他打算干什么
You should be home.
你应该待在家
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
Well, I'm here. So where's Ryan?
我已经来了 莱恩在哪里
And please don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎 好吗
Carrie.
凯莉
Carrie.
凯莉
Wake up, sleepy head.
醒醒 小瞌睡虫
It will cure you or kill you.
这个要么会治好你 要么会杀了你
Do you remember my name?
你还记得我的名字吗
Carrie.
凯莉
I flutter.
我心跳加速
What...exactly--
我们 昨晚...
Did we do last night?
到底做了什么吗
We drank, talked,
喝酒 聊天
other stuff.
等等
Then we drank and talked some more.
然后继续喝酒 继续聊天
Nothing?
想不起来吗
You talked a lot about Joe Carroll.
你说了很多关于乔·卡罗的事
I did?
是吗
Wait a minute.
等等
What's your last name?
你姓什么来着
There you go. I see the wheels turning.
好了 你的大脑开始清醒地运转了
You're the reporter that's writing the book.
你是写书的那个记者
Carrie Cooke.
凯莉·库克
I was surprised when you didn't recognize me last night,
我很意外你昨晚竟然没认出我来
so I went with it.
于是我将计就计了
I've been trying to get you on the record a long time, Ryan.
我想采访你已经很久很久了 莱恩
Just leave.
快走吧
We had a nice time.
我们昨晚过得很开心
I wish you could remember it.
我真希望你能记得
You're awake.
你醒了
What are you doing to her?
你要对她做什么
I'd worry about myself right now if I were you.
奉劝你一句 不如先担心下自己
You're the one that taught Joe.
是你教会了乔
I taught him to remove his victims' eyes with precision,
我教会他如何精准地摘除被害人的双眼
but to kill, no.
但我没教他杀人
That was already a part of his DNA.
杀戮之性早就是他基因的一部分
You trained him.
你训练了他
I inspired him.
我激励了他
To teach young minds is a gift, Ryan.
能够指引年轻人的心灵真是天赋 莱恩
He wasn't even my best student.
他甚至都不算我的得意门生
How many others have you taught?
你还教了多少人
Well, there's Cole,
比如科尔
whom you've met,
你们已经见过面了
and others through the years.
多年来我还教了其他人
They come and go.
他们来了又走了
Joe knew who he was.
乔了解自己的本性
He just needed to be told it was ok.
他只是需要人告诉他 那样是没关系的
I'm sure you've had people in your life
你一定也遇到过一些人
who unexpectedly speak to you,
他意外地对你说了一些
even what you already know,
哪怕是你已经知道的事
but for some reason, the message is clear,
但在那时 却忽然变得清晰明了
and you hear it for the first time.
然后你就大彻大悟了
When the student is ready,
当学生准备好的时候
the teacher always appears.
总会出现一个点拨他的良师
Maybe we should start with a murder spree in Los Angeles.
也许我们应该先在洛杉矶来一场杀戮狂欢
Lot of souls to save in L.A.
洛杉矶有很多灵魂需要拯救
Like Manson, we could target celebrities.
像曼森那样 我们可以从明星开始
I don't think you should
我觉得杀名人
you should Kill anyone too famous.
不是个很好的选择
You run the risk of being upstaged.
你会面临被抢尽风头的危险
No. New york.
先在纽约吧
New york is more appropriate.
纽约比较合适
It's closer, more accessible.
不算太远 很容易进入
Well, besides, the entire world watches
再说 全世界都会关注
what happens in New York.
纽约发生的事
Yes. You're right.
没错 你说得对
You see, that's why you're here--
你看 这就是你在这里的价值
Guidance.
指导
God puts people in our paths for a reason.
神让一些人与我们相遇 是有原因的
And is everyone on board with this new direction of yours?
你决定的新方向 大家都同意吗
Yes.
对
Have you discussed this with your wife?
你跟你妻子商量过这件事了吗
Julia could be a handful.
茱莉亚有时候很难搞
She doesn't believe we should be a part of the outside world.
她觉得我们不应该接触外面的世界
But she's my wife. She'll do as I choose.
不过她是我妻子 会听我话的
Right,
好的
and the rest of your following,
你其他那些信徒呢
you're sure they're willing to take such extreme measures?
你确定他们愿意采取如此极端的手法吗
Most would give their lives for me,
大多数人都愿意为我付出生命
But there are some who have doubts.
不过还有些人心存疑虑
Well, you don't want doubters, Micah.
有异心的人留不得 麦卡
No. They could ruin everything.
真的 事情会毁在他们手里的
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表