剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
I like you, Emma.
我喜欢你 爱玛
What? Did--did I say you could touch me?
搞什么 谁让你碰我了
What?!
什么
I didn't say you could touch me.
我没让你碰我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You touched me.
你先碰的我
Yeah. I can touch you, but you can't touch me.
是 我可以碰你 你不能碰我
You understand?
你懂吗
No. I don't understand.
不 我不懂
Well, it's--it's an important distinction.
那两者有着重大区别
I'm sorry.
对不起
I--I have to initiate all bodily contact.
所有的肢体接触必须由我主导
I--I--I have a mild case of haphephobia,
我有轻微的被触恐惧症
and you need to read up on it
你要是希望我们在一起
if you want this to work.
就得好好研究一下
No! No, no, no!
不要 不要 不要
Nut job!
神经病
Did you lock us in here?
是你把门锁了吗
Mother doesn't want to be disturbed.
母亲不希望有人打搅她
I don't care what mother wants.
我才不管你妈怎么想呢
Unlock it now!
快开门
I can't.
我开不了
I'm--I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Merci.
谢谢
You ok?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Good, because I want to kill Ryan Hardy right now.
很好 我们现在就去杀了莱恩·哈迪
Well, where is he?
他在哪儿
He went that way. He's bleeding.
他往那边去了 他在流血
There's a trail of blood.
我们循着血迹走
Come on.
走吧
Where are you taking me?
你这是带我去哪儿
It's a surprise.
给你个惊喜
What is this?
这什么意思
It's for you.
是为你准备的
I assumed you want to get back to work as quickly as possible.
我猜你肯定想尽快投入工作
Have you been writing?
你后来有继续写作吗
I was in Arkansas.
我一直躲在阿肯色州
Well, I've provided a bit of inspiration for you.
我可以给你提供点儿创作灵感
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
This is Wendy Porter,
这位是温迪·波特
and she was a sophomore at San Diego Tech.
她是圣地亚哥科技大学的大二学生
She's sedated. She can be noisy.
给她服了镇静剂 要不她会大喊大叫的
Joe, I'm an art dealer.
乔 我是个艺术商
It's my job
我的工作
to foster and nurture talent,
就是鼓励和培养有才华的人
and I believe in you.
我看好你
I want to give you everything you desire.
你想要的我都可以满足
And what do you get in return?
对你有什么好处
I get to be part of your greatness.
你的伟大成就中有我的一笔
Just who do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think I am?
你当我是谁
Lookie here.
看这儿
We need to be sure.
我们得确保万无一失
Then we'll leave him to the animals.
要真死了 就留他在这儿喂动物吧
They can eat him,
它们把他吃了
And we'll be gone.
之后我们再走
Billy, is that you?
比利 是你吗
Billy?
比利
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Stop!
别跑
Don't move!
别动
Don't turn around, ok?
别转身 好吗
You understand?
明白吗
All right. Back up.
好了 后退
Here. Tie this scarf around your eyes.
给 用这条围巾把你眼睛蒙上
No. Please.
不要 求你了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Bella.
贝拉
I thought this place was empty, Bella.
我之前以为这里没人 贝拉
I just need to patch myself up, ok?
我只是要包扎一下伤口
Where's your husband?
你丈夫在哪里
Billy's gonna be home soon any minute.
比利很快就回来了
Then you do as I say as quickly as possible,
那你就尽快按我说的做
and I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Whatever you want, take it.
你想要什么就拿去
I have cash!
我有现金
Tie this scarf around your eyes.
用这条围巾蒙住你的眼睛
Trust me.
相信我
Everything's gonna be ok,
不会有事的
but you cannot look at me.
但你不能看我
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
I understand.
明白了
If I see you, I can identify you.
如果我看见你 我就能指认你
Yes.
没错
And then you'll have to kill me.
那样你就不得不杀了我
Was my proposition really so unappealing?
我的提议真的那么没吸引力吗
I only want what you want.
我跟你的目标是一致的
I will not be controlled
我不想被控制
by anyone.
任何人都不行
I don't want to control you.
我没想控制你
I wouldn't want you if I could.
我就算可以 也不会控制你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What do I smell? Is that bleach?
这是什么味道 漂白剂吗
I got to clean up.
我得清理一下
I'm gonna make you as comfortable as possible.
我会让你尽可能舒服的
when your husband gets here,
等你丈夫到了
he can release you.
他会放了你
Don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎
Please. This is not about you, Bella.
拜托 这跟你没关系 贝拉
You came into my home.
你来到了我家
You made it about me.
就跟我有关了
It is the only house.
附近只有这座房♥子
I'll go around the front.
我去前门看看
All right.
好的
Come with me, come with me.
跟我来 跟我来
What are we doing?
你要干什么
You promised.
你保证过的
The people that shot me are here.
射伤我的人过来了
You've got to stay quiet.
你安静点
Oh, God. No, no.
天呐 不 不要
Please. Not a sound.
拜托 别出声
Where is she? Where is Max?
她在哪里 麦克丝在哪里
Dead. I killed her.
死了 我杀了她
No. No, no, no, no!
不 不不不
Oh, no! Come on!
不 快醒醒
No! Come on!
不 醒醒
Come on! No!
醒醒啊 不
Please. Don't leave me.
求你了 别抛下我
Hey, Wendy.
你好啊 温迪
Tchaikovsky.
柴可夫斯基
It's perfect.
完美极了
Keep...looking.
一直 看着
Be very still now.
现在保持一动不动
Mike, about that Arkansas case.
麦克 阿肯色州的那个案子
The suspect-- reverend Glen Davis--
嫌疑人 格伦·戴维斯牧师
His car turned up at a gas station
在靠近田纳西州边境的一个加油站
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表