剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Do it!
捅啊
Oh, no!
噢不
No!
不
No!
不要啊
I'm sorry, mama,
对不起 妈妈
But I can't let Joe go.
但我不能让乔就这样走了
Either way, I'm dead, mama.
不管怎样 我都死了 妈妈
Living here is death.
生活在这里也跟死了没区别
Fun time's over.
欢乐时间结束了
Tell me why we should keep you around.
给我个理由 我们为何要留你在这里
Because I was Joe's number two.
因为我曾是乔的二号♥手下
He'll come to me. He barely knows carlos.
他会来找我的 他几乎不认识卡洛斯
Then why'd he have me pick him up and not you?
那他为什么让我去接他 而不是找你
Man's got a point.
他说的很有道理哦
Carlos was Joe's errand boy.
卡洛斯只是替乔打杂的
I was his right hand.
我才是他的臂膀
I protected his son. He cares about me.
我保护着他的儿子 他在乎我
Carlos means nothing to him.
卡洛斯对他来说什么都不是
See what I mean? Girl's a bitch.
我之前说的没错吧 她就是个贱♥人♥
But my brother likes her.
但我兄弟很喜欢她
And no one likes you.
而且没人喜欢你
Hey, you dick!
你个混♥蛋♥
He was mine to kill.
他该让我来杀啊
Sorry. I'm sorry. I forgot.
抱歉 我很抱歉 我忘了
Look. He's still breathing.
听着 他还有呼吸呢
You can finish him off.
你可以把他了结了
Oh, come on. Don't be like that. Giselle!
拜托 别这样啊 吉赛尔
I need you to check something for me.
我需要你帮我查证一些东西
You can't be here, Ryan.
你不能来这里的 莱恩
I'm trying to be your friend,
我想以朋友情意待你
But you're not helping yourself.
但你这样只会越来越糟糕
I know, I know. I'll go,
我知道 我会走的
But I--I need you to check something for me.
但我需要你帮我查证一些东西
I think I saw something in the command center.
我好像在指挥中心看到一些东西了
My ass is on the line, Ryan.
我这是冒着风险在见你 莱恩
What is it?
到底是什么
Can you show me the footage from the subway attack?
你能再让我看一遍地铁录像吗
Trust me.
相信我
I have it on my skydrive.
我放在云存储上了
What do you want to see?
你想看什么
Platform footage.
站台的监控录像
The moment Lily got on the train.
莉莉上地铁的那一刻
I saw something earlier. I want to confirm it.
我之前看到了一点东西 我想确认一下
What are you looking for, Ryan?
你想找什么 莱恩
There. Right there.
那里 就是那里
What train is that?
那是什么列车
Express train. So?
特快 那又如何
So why didn't she get on it?
她为何不上车呢
I don't know. What are you talking about?
我不知道 你什么意思
She said she was in a hurry.
她说她当时赶着回家
Ryan.
莱恩
On this side, we have an artist.
在这边 创作出这幅作品的艺术家
He is from the Camargue.
他来自法国卡玛格
He is from a place where there are
他的家乡有很多
many traditions about horses,
关于马的传统
and obviously, that is his theme,
很显然 马就是这幅画的主题
and over here, we have the last painting of the collection.
来这边 还有最后一幅画作要介绍
As you can see, we're still in the world of dreams.
正如你们所见 我们还身处梦境
Will you excuse me for a minute?
失陪一下
Kimmy, would you just take over here?
凯咪 过来接手
Sure. No problem. Thank you.
好 没问题 谢谢
What's going on?
怎么回事
Lily's lying. She's in on it.
莉莉在撒谎 她也有份
You know, I'm just gonna grab something.
我就拿点东西
10-0, 10-0. Lily might be compromised.
紧急 莉莉可能是嫌犯
Damn it!
该死
Agent down!
探员受伤
Lily Gray is to be considered armed and dangerous.
莉莉·格雷持有武器 是危险人物
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Did you hear that? I heard something.
你听到了吗 我听到点声音
I got it, I got it.
我来 我来
Call 911! He's having a heart attack!
快报♥警♥ 他心脏病发了
Come on, folks. Give us some room here.
大伙儿 留出一些空间
Move back.
往后退
Everybody, move back.
大家都往后退
We got them in both colors.
两种颜色都有
They know.
他们知道了
Meet me at Walker and Church.
在沃克街和彻奇街路口等我
Hurry.
快
Hello.
喂
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
You said you were in a hurry,
你说赶时间
but you passed up the express.
却不坐特快车
I feel like an amateur.
我觉得自己好外行
We were just about to have our first date.
我们本来要初次约会了呢
My loss.
是我的损失
Tell me where you are. We could still grab a bite.
告诉我你在哪 我们还可以一起吃饭啊
I'm afraid you've ruined our romance, Ryan.
恐怕你已经把浪漫感觉破坏殆尽了 莱恩
I wouldn't call it a romance.
我可不会用"浪漫"这个词
Oh, don't minimize us.
别这么说
There was something there.
我们之间有火花
I felt it.
我感觉到了
Am I the first woman you've opened up to since Claire?
我是你继克莱尔以后第一个敞开心扉的女人吗
I'm honored.
荣幸之至
Why go through so much trouble to get close to me?
何必这样大费周章来接近我
You're important to Joe,
你对乔很重要
so you're important to me.
对我也就很重要
You were meant to be my gift to Joe.
我本来要把你作为见面礼送给乔的
Now I'll have to show up empty-handed.
现在只能空手去了
Look. I enjoyed our time together.
我很享受跟你在一起的时光
I really did.
真的
I see why Joe's so drawn to you.
我明白你为什么这么吸引乔了
Good-bye, Ryan.
再见 莱恩
Where is she?
她在哪
Ryan, where's Lily?
莱恩 莉莉在哪
She's gone.
不见了
What happened?
怎么回事
Just drive, dear.
开车就是了 亲爱的
Yes, mother. Of course.
遵命 母亲 当然
All packed up.
都打包好了
We can dump the reverend's car
我们可以把牧师的车
in Terrence, two counties over.
丢弃在两个县之外的特伦斯
There's a bus station there.
那儿有个汽车站
Here. Let me help.
来 我帮你
Are we going to New York?
我们要去纽约吗
Always wanted to go to New York.
我一直想去纽约呢
Uh, I'm not sure yet.
我还没想好
Let's see if we can, uh, get out of the county first, huh?
还是先 离开这个县吧
Thanks for taking me.
谢谢你带我一起走
I won't disappoint you.
我不会让你失望的
I worry about disappointing you.
我才担心会让你失望
You won't.
不会的
I never thought I'd leave this place,
我从没想过会离开这个地方
and now...
而现在...
And I can help you.
我可以帮你
I'm very resourceful.
我主意可多了
Yes. Yes, you are.
是啊 的确
I believe in you, Joe.
我相信你 乔
Now...matches.
上火柴
Is there an ice machine?
有制冰机吗
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表