剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. Wyker, Douglas,
对 瓦克 道格拉斯
both connected to Roderick,
都跟罗德里克有联♥系♥
Both deceased.
都已死亡
Who's the older guy?
那个年长一些的是谁
Looks familiar.
看上去很眼熟
Wait a minute.
等一下
I know him.
我知道他
Yeah, here we go.
对 就是这个
Dr. Arthur Strauss.
亚瑟·施特拉斯医生
He was a counselor at the boarding school
他曾是乔在新罕布♥什♥尔州
that Joe went to in New Hampshire,
上的寄宿学校的一个指导老师
Mentored him from 13 to college.
从他13岁到上大学期间都是他的导师
I tried to interview him for my book, but he declined,
我当年写书时曾想采访他 但他拒绝了
Said he wanted to distance himself from Joe.
他说不想和乔再扯上任何关系
I'd do the same.
是我也会那么做的
They had no contact after Joe graduated,
乔毕业后 他们就没有联♥系♥了
So I dismissed him,
所以我就排除了他的嫌疑
but a doctor could come in handy
但是如果一个人想伪造死亡
If you're trying to fake your own death.
有医生帮忙就会变得十分方便
Guess who lives an hour away from the lighthouse
猜猜谁的住址离那个灯塔只有一小时车程距离
where you supposedly killed Carroll.
就是乔本该葬身的地方
That's where he went after he left Carlos.
他下了卡洛斯的车后 就是去了那里
Joe was injured. He needed medical attention.
乔受伤了 他需要接受医疗救治
Can you give me that address?
你能把地址给我吗
Jericho, long island.
长岛的杰里科
All right, you got my new cell? I'll call you from the road.
好吧 你有我的新电♥话♥号♥码吗 我路上打给你
Ok. I'll be here.
好的 我就在这儿等着
Look at you,
瞧瞧你
All soft and fuzzy.
真是柔软多情
Shut up.
闭嘴
Our entire scripture is based on cleansing our souls
我们的教典就是要净化我们的灵魂
So that we can be ready for our real life.
那样我们才能更好地面对现世的生活
There is no afterlife.
根本没有什么来世
There is a prelife, which is now.
只有现世 也就是现在
We don't begin until we reach home.
我们只有回了家 生命才算真的开始
And where is home?
而家又在哪里呢
It's the ninth planet, just behind neptune.
就在第9颗行星上 就在海王星后面
And how do we get there?
我们要怎么到达那里呢
We have to earn it
我们必须努力争取资格
Here on earth by saving souls.
方法就是在地球上拯救灵魂
We have to eat the sins of others,
我们必须吃掉他人的罪孽
And then, when we have saved enough, we ascend.
当我们拯救了足够多的灵魂后 就会升♥天♥了
Help me understand something here, Micah.
请你给我解释一下 麦卡
Why, exactly, do you want to kill people?
你为什么想杀人呢
To save souls...
为了拯救灵魂
And et cetera.
以及其他种种原因
Yeah. I've been thinking.
其实 我一直在想着
Do you know there are over 5,000 cults in the U.S.?
你知道美国有5000多个狂热宗教吗
That's a lot.
那可是很大一个数字
How do you stand out from the pack?
你如何从这些群体中脱颖而出呢
Look at the ones who did:
瞧瞧那些声名远播的头目吧
Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charles Manson.
吉姆·琼斯 大卫·考雷什 查尔斯·曼森
大卫·考雷什--大卫教
吉姆·琼斯--人♥民♥圣殿教
You know, Manson and I have a lot in common
其实 曼森和我有很多相同之处
Because we both have musical backgrounds.
因为我们都有音乐背景
The point is, they all killed a lot of people.
重点是 他们都杀了很多人
And then there's you. You're royalty.
然后就是你了 你是真正的王者
See, all the others were caught and killed.
因为其他那些人都被捕被杀了
I read all about you in the book.
我在书中读到了关于你的一切
See, here's the thing, Joe.
问题是 乔
I want a book written about me,
我希望有人也能写一本关于我的书
And I want you to write it.
我希望由你来写
Me?
我
I haven't done terribly well in this medium.
我在文学界可混得不怎么好
Well, that "Dark sea" was hard to get through.
你那本《黑海》确实很难懂
"Gothic."
是《哥特之海》
Micah, you have the very best of intentions here,
麦卡 你的意图很好
But my desire to kill is based on a--
但是我杀人的欲望是建立在...
A psychopathic need to kill.
一种必须杀戮的心理需求基础上的
I find a terrible beauty in it.
我觉得那有一种无与伦比的美
Yes. You had a message. I do, too.
是的 你有某种旨意要传达 我也有
And I want to share it with the world.
我也想与全世界分享
Who's gonna do all this soul saving, hmm?
谁来做这些拯救灵魂的事呢
You're still gonna need to find people
你还是需要找到
who have a desire to kill.
那些有杀人欲望的人
I got that, too.
我已经安排好了
Can I help you?
请问有何贵干
Dr. Strauss, I'm not sure if you remember--
施特拉斯医生 我不知道你是否还记得...
Of course I do, Mr. Hardy.
我当然记得了 哈迪先生
I'm afraid I still have nothing to say to you.
恐怕我还是对你无可奉告
Please. It'll only take a few minutes.
拜托了 只需要几分钟就好
I have nothing--
我没什么...
I'm not going away.
我是不会走的
So if you won't talk to me,
如果你不愿意跟我谈
you better call the police right now.
你最好现在就叫警♥察♥吧
All right. You have 5 minutes.
好吧 给你5分钟
I take it this is about the murders in New York.
我猜这恐怕跟纽约的谋杀案有关吧
No. Actually, it's about Joe.
不 实际上 是关于乔的
Just trying to get some background on him.
我想了解一些关于他的背景
Tell me about your relationship with him.
跟我说说你和他的关系吧
Exactly what is documented--
跟官方记录在案的完全一致
He was one of many students I looked after
他是我当年在莱特福德学院
during my time at Lightford Academy.
照顾过的众多学生之一
Yeah. He acknowledged you in his book,
是的 他在他的书中曾向你致谢
called you a mentor.
称你是他的导师
Along with 12 other people.
除了我还有其他12个人呢
Are you harassing them, too?
你也去骚扰他们了吗
When I knew Joe, he was alone.
我刚认识乔时 他是孤单一个人
His parents had died.
他的父母都去世了
He was an orphan in a foreign land,
他是一个来到外国的孤儿
Shipped here by an uncle
是一个叔叔接过来的
who wanted nothing to do with him.
但却对他不管不顾
I gave him the same guidance I gave all my students.
我对他的指导和对其他孩子的指导一样
When he left for college,
当他离开这里去上大学时
We lost touch.
我们就失去了联♥系♥
Did you ever see signs of psychopathy?
你曾发现他有心理变♥态♥的迹象吗
No, no, I was quite shocked
不 没有 当我听说他
when I heard about the murders.
变成杀人狂时 感到非常震惊
Took me a great deal of time to even believe it.
我用了很长时间才相信这件事是真的
When was the last time you saw him?
你上次见到他是什么时候
The day after he graduated.
他毕业之后的那天
So, are you retired?
你现在退休了吗
Perform surgery one morning a week.
每周只做一个手术
The rest of the time is spent teaching.
其余时间都用在教学上了
Is that what you were doing last year
你去年在英国牛津
in oxford, England-- teaching?
就是做这事吗 教学
I've never been to Oxford, Mr. Hardy.
我从没去过牛津 哈迪先生
I'm sorry, but I've tolerated this about as long as I can.
我很抱歉 但我已经忍♥受你的盘问够久了
Ok. Thanks for your time.
好吧 谢谢你抽空奉陪
How'd it go?
谈得怎么样
He had very little to say.
他没什么好说的
Did you plant the bug? living room.
你成功安装窃听器了吗 装在客厅了
Well, I tapped the doc's phones.
我窃听了医生的电♥话♥
It was super fast. Franklin has major access.
超级快 富兰克林给开了很大权限
I'm also monitoring the nearest cell tower.
我同时在监控最近的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥塔
Did you scare the doctor enough to call in Joe?
你有把他吓得够呛 让他打电♥话♥给乔吗
Let's hope so. Call me if you get anything.
希望如此吧 如果有消息给我打电♥话♥
Ok.
好的
Can I help you?
请问有何贵干
Dr. Strauss, I'm Carrie Cooke.
施特拉斯医生 我是凯莉·库克
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表