剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Dr. Arthur Strauss.
亚瑟·施特拉斯医生
He was a counselor at the boarding school
他曾是乔在新罕布♥什♥尔州上的
that Joe went to in New Hampshire.
寄宿学校的一个心理指导老师
You're the one that taught Joe.
是你教会了乔
I inspired him.
我激励了他
I want to sanction you off the books.
我想批准你在编外进行调查
I know you want to find Carroll.
我知道你想找到卡罗
Let me help you.
让我来帮助你
What kind of cult is this?
他们是哪种邪教
Roderick identified them as a vulnerable group.
罗德里克认为他们是脆弱的群体
I need your help. I want to kill people.
我需要你的帮助 我想杀人
You have a plan?
你已经有了计划吗
I have an epic plan.
我有个宏伟的大计划
I need you, Em.
我需要你 小爱
Jana, I need you to stay where you are.
佳娜 待在原地别动
No, no!
不不
You find anything? I got this.
有什么发现吗 我拿了这个
I've decided to add Lance
我决定让兰斯加入你们
to accompany you two to New York.
陪你们一起去纽约
It's for a friend-- Joe Carroll.
我送给朋友的 乔·卡罗
You're going to help us!
你必须帮我们的忙
Share this with the world, and if you don't,
把这个公布出去 否则
we will come for you
我们不会放过你
and everyone you care about.
以及所有你关心的人
Can I help you?
有什么可以效劳吗
A live exclusive from Carrie Cooke,
由凯莉·库克为大家带来的独家新闻
who was inside today's bookstore massacre.
她的签售会上发生了大屠♥杀♥
Here we go, here we go.
来了 来了
During the attack, I was given
袭击过程中 有人给了我
the following video and told
下面这段视频
to share it with the world.
并要求我将其公布
Hello, world.
你好 世界
I hope I have your attention. What the hell?
我希望我此刻已得到你们的关注 什么情况
I am Joe Carroll.
我是乔·卡罗
You will never feel safe again.
你们再也感受不到安全了
Praise Joe!
赞美乔
Praise Joe!
赞美乔
Praise Joe!
赞美乔
Praise Joe!
赞美乔
Hi, Mike.
你好 麦克
Pressure's dropping!
血压持续下降
She's bleeding out!
她在大出血
I have no pressure.
测不到血压了
Hey. Claire.
克莱尔
Mike.
麦克
It's ok, it's ok.
没事了
Take it easy.
悠着点
You were stabbed.
你被人捅了
Your lung was punctured, but you were lucky.
你的肺被刺穿了 但你很幸运
You're gonna be ok.
你会没事的
Ryan? He was hurt. Where is Ryan?
莱恩呢 他也受伤了 他在哪
He's in surgery. He's gonna be ok, too.
他在做手术 他也会没事的
And Joey?
乔伊呢
He's with your mom.
他跟你妈妈在一起
He's safe. It's ok.
他很安全 没事的
Saw Joe on TV.
我在电视上看到乔了
He's alive?
他还活着
How is that possible?
那怎么可能的
We need to protect you and Joey.
我们得保护你和乔伊
You want me to go into hiding.
你要我躲起来
Witness protection. We'll relocate you,
证人保护 我们会重新安置你
Joey, and your mother,
乔伊 以及你母亲
we'll give you new identities.
我们会给你们新的身份
I just give up my life?
我就这样放弃现在的生活吗
Mike.
麦克
It's the best way to protect you and Joey.
这是保护你和乔伊最好的办法
I need to talk to Ryan.
我得跟莱恩谈谈
Look. For this to work, everyone has to believe
听着 这计划要成功 就得让所有人都相信
you died in the O.R.
你死在了手术台上
This place is already crawling with reporters.
医院里已经挤满了记者
We can't risk anyone seeing you.
我们不能冒险让任何人看到你
We have to get you out of here now.
我们现在就得将你转移出去
I can't even tell Ryan?
连莱恩都不能说
There's protocol, Claire.
那是有固定章程的 克莱尔
Witness protection won't allow it.
证人保护计划不允许你这样做
No! No. I have to tell Ryan.
不 我得告诉莱恩
Claire.
克莱尔
You're asking me to give up--
你是在叫我放弃
to give up my life.
放弃我的生活
Joe's followers are still out there, Claire.
乔的信徒还在外虎视眈眈 克莱尔
Ryan would want you and Joey to be safe.
莱恩也希望你和乔伊安全
I have to tell him.
我一定得告诉他
You can't.
不可以
I have to.
一定要
I can't do this to him.
我不能这样对他
Mike, I can't.
麦克 我不能
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我的上帝啊
What do I do? I--I--
我该怎么办 我...
How's Claire?
克莱尔怎么样了
In the coming days, more blood will be spilled,
接下来几天 将会有更多人流血
and nowhere will be safe,
世界再无安全之所
not behind the locked doors of your homes
哪怕是你们家紧锁的门后
or in your streets,
或是大街上
or--or even where you eat.
甚至是你吃饭的地方
You will never feel safe again.
你们再也感受不到安全了
Ryan? Those who suppose
莱恩 那些...
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Good morning.
早上好
That was very clandestine.
你好鬼祟啊
Yeah, wasn't it?
是啊 可不是嘛
Is that where you do all your secret Joe Carroll stuff?
你就是在那里面研究乔·卡罗的吗
Sleep ok?
睡得好吗
Have you seen my blouse?
你看到我的上衣了吗
I think it came off over here.
好像脱在这儿了
Oh, yeah. Right.
是啊
Your bodyguards are still in the hall.
你的保镖还在走廊里呢
The walk of shame.
我得羞耻地去面对他们
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
No. I'm leaving.
不要了 我要走了
Let's not make this weird.
别把我们的关系搞得很奇怪
We both needed to blow off some steam.
我们都需要发泄欲♥火♥
This is posttraumatic sex.
这是创伤后性♥爱♥
Posttraumatic sex?
创伤后性♥爱♥
So really, what's in the secret room?
说真的 秘密房♥间里有什么
It's a secret.
那是个秘密
And what are you doing today?
你今天要做什么
You are cute.
你真可爱
You know you can trust me, right?
你知道你可以信任我的吧
If you say, "off the record," it's off the record.
只要你说"不能公开" 我就不公开
I had a really nice time last night.
我昨晚很开心
Me, too. It was fun.
我也是 很开心
I want the story, Ryan,
我是想报道整件事 莱恩
but I also want to help you.
但我也想帮助你
Say it again.
再说一遍
Are you kidding?
你在说笑吗
No.
没有
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Praise Joe.
赞美乔
No, no. Louder.
不 不行 大声点
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表