剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Considered armed and dangerous,
格雷小姐携带武器 极度危险
Miss gray killed two federal agents
杀害了两名联邦探员
And eluded authorities at her SOHO gallery yesterday.
并于昨天在苏豪艺术画廊逃脱了警方追捕
However, our sources tell us that the FBI is still struggling
但是 据线报透露 联调局仍然未能
to find miss Gray's connection to Carroll
发现格雷小姐同卡罗
And his former cult members,
及其前信徒成员间的联♥系♥
But we do know is that
但我们知道
death toll continues to rise in New York city,
纽约市的死亡人数仍在不断攀升
And miss Gray is a wanted fugitive.
而格雷小姐是被通缉的逃犯
Anyone with any inforamation regarding miss gray
任何人获知任何有关格雷小姐的消息
Should contact--
都应该立刻联♥系♥...
Someone out there?
外面是有谁来了吗
Authorities also continue to search
警方仍在全力搜索
For the still unnamed twin brothers,
尚不清楚姓名的一对双胞胎兄弟
Who are believed to be
据传他们是最近
responsible for several of the recent mudrers.
几起谋杀案的重大嫌犯
While Joe Carroll has been dead for over a year now,
尽管乔·卡罗死亡已超过一年
It has become painfully apparent
纽约市的人♥民♥悲哀地发现
To the people of New York city that his legacy lives on.
他的邪恶残余势力依然在为祸社会
If you want David's cooperation, show me your warrant
如果你们想要大卫合作 就给我看搜查令
Or grant him full immunity.
或者完全赦免他
And if a killer gets away in the meantime,
如果在此期间一个杀手逃掉了
That's ok with you?
你也觉得心安理得吗
Have whoever's bring the warrant take 8th.
让人把搜查令送过来吧
Less traffic this time of the morning.
现在这时候交通不拥堵
Ryan.
莱恩
I'm at David Roland's place.
我现在在大卫·罗兰德家附近
FBI know you're there.
联调局知道你在那儿吗
Well, they're tailing me, so, yeah,
他们一直在跟踪我 所以当然知道啦
But they didn't invite me here.
但并不是他们邀请我来到这里的
I'm watching Roland's lawyer stonewall Mendez.
我看到罗兰德的律师在挡着曼德斯
Yeah? So?
是吗 所以呢
I don't think he's inside.
我觉得他并不在屋内
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Already on it.
我已经开始了
Ok. David Roland has a house in Sag Harbor.
听着 大卫·罗兰德在萨格港有套房♥子
NYPD and FBI are en route.
纽约警局和联调局正赶过去
No. Too easy.
不 那太容易了
Check his attorney Lisa Withers' credit card.
查查他的律师丽莎·威瑟斯的信♥用♥卡♥
See if she rented a room anyplace.
看看她有没有在哪里租过房♥子
All right. That will take a minute. I'll call you back.
好吧 那需要点时间 我再打给你
Ok.
好的
Hey. How's it going, fellas?
嘿 你们还好吗 兄弟们
Sneakers today. Cool!
今天穿运动鞋啊 好酷
Lily Gray is the primary suspect
莉莉·格雷是在苏豪区艺术馆
In the murder of two federal agents at this SOHO gallary.
谋杀两名联邦探员的重大嫌犯
What are you doing here, Giselle?
你跑到这儿来干什么 吉赛尔
Lily sent me.
莉莉派我来的
Where is she? Is she ok?
她在哪儿 她没事吧
They're saying some horrible things about her.
电视上都是关于她的可怕新闻
They're calling her a killer.
他们说她是杀手
I know.
我知道
Well, I'd like to speak with her.
我想跟她说几句话
She needs a lawyer to help clean up this mess.
她需要律师来帮她洗脱这些罪名
She should sue them for what they're saying about her.
她应该控告那些人恶意诋毁她
She appreciates your concern.
她很感激你的关心
What are you doing? What is that?
你要干什么 那是什么
Sit.
坐下
You're hurt.
你受伤了
No. Why are you here?
不 你到这儿来是要干什么
Lily does not wish you to suffer.
莉莉不希望你受苦
Please take this. You'll sleep.
请服下这个 你会直接睡死的
I don't know what you're talking about,
我不知道你在说些什么
But I am not taking those.
但我绝对不会服下那些
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不要
Hey. Lost my tail. You find anything?
嘿 我甩掉跟踪的人了 你查到什么了吗
No.
没有
No credit card activity for his attorney lisa withers.
他的律师丽莎·威瑟斯的信♥用♥卡♥并没什么痕迹
Check her property records.
查查她的房♥产记录
Yeah, I did.
我查了
She has a second property at 92nd and York.
她在92街和约克街交汇处还有一套房♥产
She rents it out.
她出租了
It's currently vacant.
目前没人住
Get me an address.
把地址给我
Will do. Hey. Be careful.
好的 记得 小心点
Mike Weston, FBI.
麦克·韦斯顿 联调局探员
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗
I'm a little busy.
我现在有点事
It'll just take a minute.
不会耽误你多久的
I'll take that. Thanks.
给我吧 谢谢
Make it fast, agent.
有话快说 探员
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
You have to stop.
你得住手了
I guess we're done with the small talk.
你还真是开门见山
You think you're helping your uncle, but you're hurting him,
你觉得是在帮你叔叔 但你是在伤害他
and you're interfering with a federal investigation.
而且你在干涉一起联邦调查案
Do you have any evidence?
你有证据吗
We both know you're smarter than that.
我们都很清楚你很聪明 不会留下痕迹
In other words, you can't prove it.
也就是说 你证明不了
I've seen Ryan's shrine to all things Joe Carroll.
我见过莱恩把什么都当成跟乔·卡罗有关
Are you of the opinion that Carroll's alive, as well?
你也相信卡罗还活着吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
你清楚得很
Now I have tried, but I can't seem to get through to him.
我试过了 但是他似乎不听我的
If you care about him, if you care about your career,
如果你足够在乎他 在乎你的事业
you'll stop.
就停手吧
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我妈
Look. I'm Ryan's friend. If I wasn't,
我是莱恩的朋友 否则
I'd be talking to your captain right now.
我会直接找你的上司谈
Want to talk to him? He loves the FBI.
你想找他谈吗 他很喜欢联调局的
Look. This is about revenge for Ryan.
听我说 莱恩是在复仇
Now he's hurt and traumatized,
他现在身心俱伤
and he is grieving over Claire,
克莱尔的死让他十分悲痛
but you and I both know Joe Carroll is dead.
但是我们都清楚 乔·卡罗已经死了
Are you gonna be ok when Ryan gets himself killed?
如果莱恩害死了自己 你会心安吗
I know death runs in the Hardy family--
你们哈迪家死了不少人...
Ok. We're done.
行了 谈话结束
I'm trying to help.
我只是想帮忙而已
It was good to meet you, Max.
见到你很高兴 麦克丝
Emma.
爱玛
Emma, I want you to know you're safe here.
爱玛 我希望你明白 你在这儿很安全
It's beautiful, isn't it,
这里很美 不是吗
peaceful, scenic?
风景如画 宁静祥和
See that dramatic contrast between shadow and light?
看到光与影的交错对比了吗
It's a wonderful place to paint. It really is.
这里太适合作画了 真的
I understand you're an artist.
我听说你是个艺术家
Not really.
算不上吧
Maybe we can change that.
或许我们可以改变这一点
I want us to be friends.
我想跟你做朋友
Because when Joe calls,
因为乔打来电♥话♥时
you want me to tell him that it's safe here.
你想让我告诉他 这里很安全
I want you to tell him the truth.
我希望你告诉他真♥相♥
What is the truth exactly?
真♥相♥到底是什么
Ask me anything you want.
你想问我什么都行
Can you tell me anything about Joey?
你能告诉我乔伊的情况吗
Your son is deep in witness protection with his grandmother.
你儿子和他外婆一起被列入了证人保护计划
There's no way we can find an address then?
所以我们无法得知他们在哪里
I'll keep trying. I'll get something. I always do.
我会努力的 总会发现线索 一定会
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表