剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
You're ok. Come on. Mike?
你没事吧 醒醒 麦克
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh, Claire.
克莱尔
I missed you.
我想你
Joe, let go, let go of me.
乔 放手 放开我
I've never been able to do that, have I?
我就是做不到啊
Do--do you know what you mean to me?
你知道你对我来说有多重要吗
When--when I thought you'd died--
当我以为你死了时
Yeah, because of you!
对 都是你害的
Yes, yes. Because of me.
是的是的 因为我
We were both dead,
我们都死过一次
But now we're-- we're not.
但现在我们 我们又活了
Don't you see? There is an extraordinary symmetry in that?
你没看出来吗 我们真是无比默契
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
We belong together.
我们命中注定在一起
I'd rather be dead.
我宁愿死了算了
I--I understand, but before anyone else dies,
我 我理解 但在有人死之前
this might well be the last Time
这也许是我最后一次
I see you face to face.
这样面对面看着你
That's what I wanted to say.
这就是我想说的
I am...sorry.
我很...抱歉
No.
不
Yes. I am so terribly sorry
是的 我为我自己
for everything I've ever done to you
对你所做的一切
and everything I have ever done to our little boy.
以及对我们的小儿子所做的一切 深感歉意
You must tell him that, Claire.
你一定要把这话告诉他 克莱尔
No.
不
Forgive me.
原谅我
No.
不
No, Joe. I will never forgive you.
不 乔 我不会原谅你
I will never, ever forgive you. No.
我永远不会原谅你 不可能
Please forgive me. No!
请原谅我 不
Forgive me!
原谅我
No!
不
Do it!
动手吧
Do it!
动手啊
Do it, Ryan.
开枪啊 莱恩
Do it.
开枪吧
Do it, Ryan.
开枪吧 莱恩
Do it.
快开枪
Call Clarke.
给克拉克打电♥话♥
Arrest him.
逮捕他
You should have included me.
你当时应该告诉我的
They had Claire, they threatened to kill her
他们劫持了克莱尔 并威胁说如果我带人来
if I brought anyone with me.
他们就会杀了她
Anything on Mark?
马克有线索了吗
Yeah. We're canvassing the surround area now,
有 我们正在搜查周围地区
but there's no sign of Luke's dead body anywhere either.
但到处都没有发现卢克的尸体
Luke is dead, Lily's dead.
卢克死了 莉莉死了
So is the rest of their family.
他们家族的其他人也都死了
We'll find Mark.
我们会找到马克的
Ryan.
莱恩
Why didn't you kill him?
你为什么不杀了他
Because this needs to end, Mike.
因为这一切该结束了 麦克
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah. I think so, yeah.
还好 我想是吧 没事
You did the right thing.
你做得对
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
I was thinking I could, uh, go home,
我正考虑回家去
pack a bag, come back with you,
收拾行李 跟你一起回去
spend some Time with you and Joey.
跟你和乔伊多待在一起
Ryan.
莱恩
I think we both know that that's--
我想我们都知道那是
that's not gonna work.
那是行不通的
Why not?
为什么不行
We have a chance now.
我们现在就有机会了啊
Joe's gone, this is over,
乔被逮捕了 这一切都结束了
You and I can finally--
你和我终于可以
He's always gonna be there, Ryan.
他永远都在那里啊 莱恩
Claire.
克莱尔
This is what we're gonna do.
我们应该这样
I'm gonna go see my son,
我要去找我儿子
and I'm gonna stop looking over my shoulder all the time,
我不会再战战兢兢地过日子了
And I'm gonna tell Joey that--that we can
我要告诉乔伊 我们
actually have a life now
终于可以过上正常生活了
and maybe even someday enjoy it,
甚至某一天还能享受生活
and you're gonna do the same thing.
而你也一样
Why can't we do that together?
我们为什么不能一起
Because I'm your past.
因为我是你的过去
Ryan, you deserve a future,
莱恩 你该拥有美好的未来
we both do.
我们都该如此
But I love you.
但我爱你
And, uh, I love you,
我也爱你
But this is the way it has to be.
但只能这样
Go build a future for yourself, Ryan,
去建立你自己的未来吧 莱恩
Whatever that is.
无论是什么样的未来
I wouldn't have done what Ryan did.
要换做我 我肯定不会像莱恩那样
I would have shot him.
我会直接开枪杀了他
No, you wouldn't, not now.
不 你不会的 现在不会的
I'm not as good as you think I am.
我不像你想象的那样好
I never thought you were perfect.
我从不觉得你完美
Finally.
终于啊
You should have killed me, Ryan.
你就应该杀了我 莱恩
No, I'm good.
不 不用
Choosing to save your own soul instead, huh?
选择救赎你的灵魂吗
Well, I hope it goes well.
我希望你取得好结果
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
Will you?
是吗
Please. Visit me.
拜托了 去探望我吧
No. You won't be seeing me anymore, Joe.
不 你再也不会见到我了 乔
I would never give you that.
我不会给你那个机会的
You're gonna die in prison,
你会死在牢里
and as you wither away in there,
随着你在那里一天天枯萎老去
you're gonna be fading from my memory every day
你会从我的记忆里一天天
a little bit more
逐渐消失
because I'll be making new memories
因为我要在没有你的新生活中
from a new life that doesn't include you.
创造新记忆
Well, good luck with that.
那么祝你好运吧
Let's go.
走吧
You're a dead man, Ryan Hardy.
你死定了 莱恩·哈迪
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道还能打给谁
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表