剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. You had tracked him to New York
对 你曾根据里克·瑞兹和托尼·桑奇斯
using Rick Ruiz and Tony Sanchez.
两个假名查到他到了纽约
So Carlos is one of the subway killers?
所以卡洛斯是地铁杀手之一吗
Person of interest.
嫌疑人之一
Let me boot.
我来查查
The feds brought intel on, advisory.
联调局为情报部门提供了咨♥询♥职位
I almost signed up for it, but then I remembered
我差点就报名了 不过我想起来
I'm a part of the Ryan Hardy secret task force.
我是莱恩·哈迪秘密专用调查组人员
So is it Joe's old cult?
所以是乔的旧信徒吗
Carlos is. The other two, who knows?
卡洛斯是 其他两个不确定
And did you share what you know with the bureau?
你把你知道的信息告诉联调局了吗
What, this? This is a hobby.
这些吗 这是我个人爱好
5 people were killed. This isn't a hobby.
5个人被杀 这可不是个人爱好
Ok. Here we go. Last intel had Carlos
查到了 有记录表明
using the moniker of Ruiz.
卡洛斯曾使用瑞兹这个名字
I have prints and handwriting analysis
我这里有指纹和笔迹分♥析♥记录
from several bad credit cards obtained from his girlfriend.
都是从他女友的废弃信♥用♥卡♥上获取的
She had told me he moved back to California.
她曾跟我说 他搬回了加州
Check Robert Diaz.
查一下罗伯特·迪亚茨
It's a name I pulled from her place.
是在她家发现的一个名字
Are the feds aware you found this guy's girlfriend?
联调局的人知道你找到他女朋友了吗
I lost her. What's the point?
我跟丢她了 有什么好说的
His Ruiz I.D. has a signature match to a Robert Diaz,
他姓瑞兹的身份证有一个签名与罗伯特·迪亚茨相符
short-term rental application on Avenue D.
在D大道一间公♥寓♥的租赁申请上
He's using a new fake.
他在用新的伪造身份
Avenue D, huh?
D大道是吗
Hey. Um, now would be the time to tell the FBI this information.
是不是该告诉联调局这个线索了
Yeah. You're probably right.
好 你说得有道理
So, Max, thanks a lot for stopping by.
麦克丝 谢谢你特地过来
No cab fare?
不给打车费吗
Hey. Go to the FBI.
去告诉联调局吧
They'll figure it out.
他们会查到的
Seriously, Ryan,
说真的 莱恩
I know I've been enabling you,
我知道我一直在帮你
but, uh, maybe it's time that we stopped this.
可是 我觉得以后不该继续了
Can you lock up when you leave? Thanks.
走的时候记得锁门 谢谢
Stop!
站住
No, no, no. I barely touched you.
不是吧 我都没使劲呢
Come on! Hey! Sit up.
过来 坐起来
Why you running from me?
见了我为什么要跑
You broke into my place.
你闯进了我的家
You recognized me.
你认得我
No, man. You broke into my place.
我不认识你 是你闯进来的
Don't lie to me.
别撒谎
I'm not-- I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
Carlos, I know who you are,
卡洛斯 我知道你在撒谎
and I know you were on the subway.
而且我知道你当时在那趟地铁上
Don't be stupid. I kill stupid people.
别犯傻 我专杀傻瓜
Look. I--I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
You were in Havenport with Joe Carroll.
你和乔·卡罗一起在海文波特待过
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Joe Carroll-- he's dead.
乔·卡罗已经死了
We both know that's not true.
我们都知道那不是真的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's dead.
他已经死了
All right. I'm talking.
好吧 我说
I haven't seen Joe since the light house.
灯塔爆♥炸♥事件后 我就没见过乔
The light house?
灯塔
You were at the light house?
你当时也在那儿
What were you doing there?
你去那儿干什么
I picked him up on the beach after the boat house exploded.
船屋爆♥炸♥后 我去岸边接他
And where did you take him?
你把他送去哪儿了
There was a-- there was a roadblock.
路上有路障
It was cops everywhere that night.
那天晚上到处都是警♥察♥
He--he got out. I haven't seen him since.
他下了车 后来就没见过他
He got out?
他下车了
Yeah, man. He got out.
对 他下车了
There was no way he was getting through that roadblock.
他不可能通过那些路障的
And where is he?
那他现在在哪儿
I don't know. No one does.
我不知道 没人知道
That's why--
所以
That's why what?
所以什么
What is this? What are you doing?
这是怎么回事 你们想干什么
You trying to lure him out?
想把他引出来吗
Is this what you're looking for?
你是想找这个吗
Move! Move!
闪开 闪开
Sir, don't move. Stay still.
别动 先生 躺着别动
I could drive you to the hospital.
我送你去医院
No, no, no. I'm ok.
不用 不用 我没事
Sir, please.
先生 去医院吧
It's all right.
没关系
I'm ok. I'm ok.
我没事 没关系
Turning back to yesterday's brutal subway attack,
视线转回昨晚的地铁袭击惨案
the White House has issued a statement,
白宫方面发布声明
saying the President is monitoring events in New York Cty
称总统正密切关注纽约市动向
and his thoughts and prayers go out to the families
他对受该惨案影响的家庭
affected by this great tragedy.
表示哀悼
He has also pledged the full cooperation
他还表示联调局一定全力配合
of the FBI with state and local law enforcement.
州一级及当地警方工作
With 5 confirmed dead in this horrendous assault
此次可怕的袭击导致
at the Astor Place Station...
5人于阿斯特广场站丧生
电视上全是你的脸
你是不是被人认出来了
Look. You're gonna have to start speaking English, ok, English?
你说英语行吗 说英语
Stupid idiot!
笨猪
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Carlos' place. Can you run a name for me?
卡洛斯家 帮我查个人
Heather Clarke.
海瑟·克拉克
I know the name, Ryan.
我听过这名字 莱恩
She's dead.
她已经死了
She was found 45 minutes ago.
45分钟前 有人发现了她的尸体
I can text you the address.
我把地址发给你
All right.
好
It's Hardy.
哈迪来了
I got it, I got it.
交给我吧 我来
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I was in the neighborhood.
我正好在附近
Yeah, right.
是啊 真巧
So what's going on?
怎么回事
Heather Clarke. Some joggers found her.
死者叫海瑟·克拉克 几个跑步的人发现的
24, dancer in the chorus of "Gypsy."
24岁 "吉普赛"歌♥舞团的舞蹈演员
She lives in the building across the street,
她住在街对面的楼里
where she was killed and moved here.
她是在家里被杀然后被搬到这儿的
It's from Carroll's book, right?
她的形象出自卡罗的书 对吗
White dress, blond locks, red lips.
白裙 金发 红唇
Yeah. Gwendolyn.
没错 和格温多林一个模样
You mean Claire.
是和克莱尔一个模样吧
Didn't Claire inspire the character of Gwendolyn?
格温多林的原型不就是克莱尔吗
Come on, Ryan. Anything? Anything!
得了 莱恩 说吧 说什么都行
I mean, the murders in the subway were
这次的地铁谋杀案
a spectacle, an announcement.
是场公开的叫嚣 是种宣告
This is a very specific message.
是为了传达某种讯息
I got nothing.
我没什么好说的
Oh, you are so full of it.
别胡扯了
You act like you're over it,
你假装已经释怀了
but you're here because you care.
可你来这儿不就因为放不下吗
You don't know how not to care,
你根本放不下
so if you know something, just tell me.
如果你有什么信息 就快说吧
Sorry, Mike.
抱歉 麦克
Why did you request Carroll's DNA records?
你为什么要卡罗的DNA报告
6 months ago, you requested the full report.
6个月前 你要去了全案的报告
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表