剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Truth or Dare.
真心话还是大冒险
Looks like Mandy chooses Dare.
看来曼迪选了大冒险
Awesome.
太好了
Lily, Lily, they're trying to hurt me!
莉莉 莉莉 他们想伤害我
Stop!
住手
Lily, they're trying to hurt me! Help!
莉莉 他们想伤害我 救命
Help! No!
救命 不要
Get on your knees.
跪下
Please, please. You don't have to do this.
求求你们 求求你们 别这样
If this is about my dad, just listen.
如果是因为我爸的话 听我说
Tell the thousands of your dad's deluded worshippers to get
叫那些受你♥爸♥蒙骗的教♥徒♥们
on their knees and pray.
跪下祈祷吧
Let's see what your god does,
看看你们的上帝做了什么
this god who scarified his own son.
这位上帝牺牲了自己的儿子
Lord, help us.
上帝 救救我们
Don't kill me, please!
别杀我 求求你们
Quiet, you stupid bitch.
闭嘴 蠢货
No! Don't kill her.
不要 别杀她
Please, god. Don't kill her.
天呐 别杀她
Don't kill her! Don't--
别杀她 不要
Well, that didn't seem to work,
看来没用啊
did it, Preston?
是吧 普雷斯顿
Clearly God's not listening.
上帝明摆着没在听啊
Someone just pulled up out front.
有车停外面了
It's Ryan Hardy.
是莱恩·哈迪
We have to get Lucas.
我们得去找卢卡斯
He's with the others.
他跟其他人在一起呢
Hello?
有人吗
Where the hell is everybody?
人都去哪儿了
Hey, Ryan.
莱恩
Where is Joe Carroll?
乔·卡罗在哪儿
Get down! Everybody get down!
趴下 所有人趴下
Get on the ground now!
快趴下
Get down! Get on the ground!
趴下 趴在地上
Wait, Mike. Don't shoot!
等等 麦克 别开枪
Some are kids. The masks have been glued to their faces.
有些是学生 面具被粘在他们脸上了
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Go, go, go, go, go!
走 走 走 快走
All right. Everybody, stay down!
好了 都趴着
Why did she do this to me?
她为什么这么对我
Took her out of Arkansas.
我带她走出了阿肯色州
I treated her as my own daughter.
像自己的女儿一样对待她
Joe, she's been on here.
乔 她用这个上过网
Look at the history.
看浏览记录
What'd you find?
有什么发现
"Baltimore Gazette."
巴尔的摩公报
Classifieds.
广♥告♥栏
Oh, you idiot, treacherous girl.
蠢姑娘 背叛我
She's gone to Lily.
她去找莉莉了
Does that woman want to usurp everything that's mine?
那女的是想夺走我的一切吗
What do we do?
怎么办
She's going to betray us, Joe.
她会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的 乔
Stop. No. Are you crazy?
住手 别打 你疯了吗
You dial that phone, and Lily will trace us.
你打了莉莉的电♥话♥ 她会据此找到我们的
She'll know where we are.
她会查到我们在哪儿的
It's a burner phone.
这是部一次性手♥机♥
It's Lily.
那可是莉莉
Don't tell me she hasn't the means to locate a cell tower.
别跟我说她连定位手♥机♥基站的本事都没有
She'll find us, Joe.
她会找到我们的 乔
Yeah, yeah. You're right.
对 对 你说得对
You're absolutely... right.
你说的完全正确
Damn it.
该死
Joe, no!
乔 别
Hello?
喂
Hello, Lily.
你好 莉莉
Joe. This is a surprise.
乔 真是想不到
It's nice to hear your voice.
很高兴听到你的声音
Our last good-bye was a little messy.
我们上次真是不欢而散
It's Joe.
是乔
Sweetie, say hello.
亲爱的 打个招呼
Joe.
乔
Are you all right, Mandy?
你还好吗 曼迪
I didn't tell them.
我没告诉他们
Honest, I didn't tell them where you are.
真的 我没告诉他们你在哪里
You're a silly little girl, Mandy.
你真是个傻姑娘 曼迪
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你这是在干什么
They're gonna kill you. You know that.
他们会杀了你的 你知道的
Lily, if you hurt her, I will--
莉莉 如果你敢伤害她 我会
Too late.
太迟了
That ship sailed.
该做的已经做了
I'm truly touched by Mandy's loyalty to you,
我真的被曼迪对你的忠心深深打动了
especially since you abandoned her.
特别是在你抛弃她以后
Don't you listen to her, mouse.
你别听她瞎说 小家伙
I did not abandon you.
我没有抛弃你
No? Then why did she come running to me?
没有吗 那她为什么投奔我来了
Tell you what. Why don't I give you
不如这样吧 我给你个机会
a chance to prove to dear Mandy
让你向亲爱的曼迪证明
how sorry are you are?
你有多么悔恨
And how exactly would I do that?
那我到底要怎么做
Come get her in person.
亲自来接她
We have so much catching up to do.
我们可以好好叙叙旧呢
Otherwise, the poor child dies.
否则 这可怜的孩子就得死
Your choice, Joe.
你选吧 乔
Does Mandy die or not?
曼迪要不要死呢
Please...
求你了
Joe.
乔
I love you, mouse.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, too, joe.
我也爱你 乔
Poor baby.
可怜的宝贝
They glued on the masks,
他们在面具上都涂了胶
hoping we'd slaughter all the kids.
指望我们杀了所有孩子
It's all part of Carroll's game.
都是卡罗的把戏
Any word on Preston Tanner?
普雷斯顿·坦纳有什么消息吗
It's looking like they took him.
看来他们已经劫走他了
Where the hell is Ryan?
莱恩到底在哪里
I'll get him.
我来联♥系♥他
Mike.
麦克
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm following them.
我正跟着他们
They've got the preacher's son.
他们劫走了牧师的儿子
Tell me where you are. I'll send air support.
告诉我你在哪里 我马上派空中支援
No. I'm going after them alone.
不行 我要自己追他们
Ryan, the boy could die.
莱恩 那孩子可能会死的
I got to get Joe.
我必须抓住乔
This is my chance.
这是我的机会
I'm sorry I lied to you.
很抱歉我对你撒谎了
It's not about that. This is about me
跟那无关 是我想
ending Joe for good for all of us.
为了我们所有人 彻底终结乔
Take care of Claire and Max, please.
照顾好克莱尔和麦克丝 拜托了
Ryan, don't--
莱恩 别
Ryan!
莱恩
They're on their way back.
他们返程了
Should be here soon.
应该很快就到
Lucas didn't make it, but they have the preacher's kid.
卢卡斯死了 但他们抓到了牧师的孩子
Did Carrie Cooke do the broadcast?
凯莉·库克播放视频了吗
I can send someone back to deal with her.
我可以派人回去处理她
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
I obviously didn't convey sufficiently
我显然没有表达清楚
my desire for you and Mandy to get along well.
我希望你和曼迪能够友好相处
I tried, Joe. Not hard enough.
我努力了 乔 不够努力
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表