剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Is mother really dead?
母亲真的死了吗
Yes, Luke.
是的 卢克
Then they're gonna pay.
那他们就得偿命
Diner lights flashing pink on your skin.
餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光
What's she saying?
她在说什么
Claire.
克莱尔
If Claire is alive,
如果克莱尔真的活着
and she will be at the inn in Ware County.
她一定会在瓦尔县的那个旅馆等我
Welcome to Korban, Preston.
欢迎来到科尔宾 普雷斯顿
It's Time for you to pay for the sins of your father.
现在你该为你父亲的罪孽付出代价了
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪里
Tanner's at the Blessed Saints Cathedral..
坦纳在圣徒大教堂
You know what to do?
知道怎么做吗
I am Joe Carroll,
我是乔·卡罗
and I shall be leading your service now.
现在由我来主持布道吧
Mike and I got in before they locked it down.
麦克和我在他们封锁建筑之前混进来了
Tell Clarke no moves.
告诉克拉克暂时不要行动
They wired the place.
他们把整个地方都装了炸♥药♥
It's over, Claire.
都结束了 克莱尔
Ok. This--this is the twist I didn't see coming.
好吧 这...这转折我可真没料到
Good evening, everyone.
大家晚上好啊
Joe Carroll's broadcasting live over the internet.
乔·卡罗正在网上发布视频直播
Kill or be killed.
杀人还是被杀
The lord is forgiveness.
上帝自会宽恕
I love you, Preston.
我爱你 普雷斯顿
Dad, no! Oh, no, please!
爸 不要 不要 求你了
You should reveal yourselves,
你现身吧
or people are going to start to die.
否则会有人丧命的
We'll begin...with the preacher's son!
我们就从...牧师的儿子开始吧
3, 2--
3 2
Don't hurt him! Don't hurt him!
别伤他 别伤他
Ryan Hardy can't be far behind.
莱恩·哈迪肯定也在附近吧
I'd like nothing more than for you to witness your friend's death.
我非常乐意让你看着朋友在自己面前死去
Mikey is gonna die, Ryan!
麦克快死了 莱恩
In 3, 2, 1!
倒数3 2 1
No! No!
不 不要
I'm sorry. I was just so tired of his crying.
抱歉 我只是听烦了他哭哭啼啼
I couldn't hear myself think.
我都不能集中精神思考了
Kill him, Ryan! Just kill him!
杀了他 莱恩 快杀了他
Yes. Come on, Ryan.
是啊 来吧 莱恩
Come on. Kill me!
出来 杀了我
Then you can have Claire all to yourself.
你就可以独自享有克莱尔
Yeah. I know she's alive.
是的 我知道她还活着
I heard the poem, and if you're here...
我听过诗了 如果你在这里
Is she up at the inn all on her lonesome?
那她岂不是一个人去了旅馆
Have you spoken to her today, Ryan?
你今天跟她说过话吗 莱恩
Is she safe?
她安全吗
Hello?
喂
So glad to hear from you, Ryan.
非常荣幸接到你的电♥话♥ 莱恩
It's Luke.
我是卢克
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪
Oh, good news. She's here.
好消息 她在这里哦
Apparently Joe sent Emma and some guy to meet her,
显然乔派爱玛和某个家伙来见她
but we intervened.
但我们介入了
If you hurt her Save your breath.
如果你敢伤害她 别费口舌了
I can guess the next part.
我都能猜到你下半句想说什么
Here's what you need to do.
听好你该怎么做
I want you to bring Joe Carroll to me alive.
我要你把乔·卡罗活着带来给我
You do that,
你这么做
and you get a living Claire in return.
我就还给你一个活的克莱尔
Your Time is up, Ryan!
时间到了 莱恩
What will it be?
你如何抉择呢
I can't do it, Luke. It's impossible.
我做不到 卢克 那不可能
You're the big, bad Ryan Hardy.
你可是大坏蛋莱恩·哈迪
You can do anything.
你能做到的
Claire's counting on it.
克莱尔可指着你呢
Because if you don't,
如果你做不到
I'm gonna cut off her face
我会把她的脸皮切下来
and wear it for halloween.
万圣节的时候当面具带
Someone needs to find him.
得有人去找他
They're looking. Just kill him already.
他们在找着呢 快杀了他
She's right, Joe. Just do it.
她说得对 乔 动手吧
Let me talk to Claire.
让我跟克莱尔说话
Bring me Joe Carroll.
把乔·卡罗带来给我
Does he have to be alive?
必须把他活着带给你吗
Yes, Ryan. Alive. Do not kill him.
是的 莱恩 活的 不要杀了他
You'll receive a text.
你会收到一条短♥信♥
It will tell you exactly what to do.
告诉你具体要怎么做
You and Joe, no one else,
你和乔 不要带其他人
or Claire dies horribly.
不然克莱尔会死得很惨
Damn it to hell.
该死
Will somebody please find Ryan bloody Hardy?
有人能找到他妈的莱恩·哈迪吗
All right. We got to get in there.
好吧 我们必须进去
The doors are rigged to blow.
门上装了炸♥弹♥
We're cutting through the back wall. We need more Time.
我们要从后门进去 我们需要时间
The Pastor and his son are dead. There is no more Time.
牧师和他的儿子都死了 已经没有时间了
Let's find another way into this church!
快找到另外一条路进教堂
Ryan, where are you?
莱恩 你在哪
Joe has Mike.
乔抓住了麦克
Something's happening. I need your help.
出事了 我需要你帮忙
Can you pull up the city plans on this church?
你能给我发一下教堂的市政规划图吗
Ok. All right. I'm on it.
好的 没问题 我马上给你
What are you doing, Ryan?
你在做什么 莱恩
I can get HRT access,
我可以让人♥质♥救援队进来
but you got to do exactly what I say.
但你必须完全照我说的做
City plans are on their way to you now.
市政规划平面图正在发你
What's next?
然后呢
What happened to you, Mikey?
你是怎么了 小麦克
You look different.
你看起来不一样了
What happened to your boyish charm?
你的男孩魅力哪去了
I get under your skin?
我令你很不爽吗
Because I think you're looking more like a kind of
因为我觉得你看起来更像一个
mini Ryan.
小莱恩
Ryan's disabling the tripwires on the south and west entrances.
莱恩破坏了西部和南部入口的引爆线
Get your teams in place.
让你的人各就各位
He's gonna need you to kill the lights, all right,
他会需要你们灭灯
but it's crucial you wait for his signal
但你必须等收到他的暗号♥之后
before sending them in.
才能派人进去
Do it.
照做
Stage at south and west entrances.
在南面和西面的入口就位
Wait for my signal to engage.
等我指示再突破
速来哦
雷顿 朱皮特地区
Lethal force is approved.
允许使用致命武力
Move into position.
各就各位
Wait for my signal.
等我指示
Charlie team in position.
C队就位
Alpha team in position.
A队就位
I am bored of this!
我厌烦了
Ryan, I am going to kill him now!
莱恩 我现在就要杀他了
Joe!
乔
You don't need to do that.
别这么做
I'm right here.
我来了
Finally.
终于来了
It's ok. Let him through.
没事的 让他过来
No sudden moves, Ryan.
别轻举妄动 莱恩
One false move, and your little buddy dies.
有任何差错 你的小弟就死定了
What the hell are you doing, Ryan?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 莱恩
Tell me tactical is in place.
战术小队都就位了吧
All set.
就位了
You get ready to kill those lights.
你准备好灭灯
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表