剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
patrolling the area,
去那片区域巡查了
but he could be anywhere by now, Ryan.
但目前还是没找到 莱恩
Ryan!
莱恩
Let her through.
让她进来
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I heard you were a hero again today.
我听说你今天又成英雄了
You need to stop doing that.
你不能再那样了
It's very stressful.
太让人担心了
No hero, not today.
我不是英雄 今天不是
I'm going on air. I have to go,
我要直播去了 得走了
but dinner later?
晚点一起吃晚饭怎么样
Yeah, sure.
行啊 当然
The FBI has few leads
联调局已经掌握了一些有关
as to where Lily and her sons may be hiding
莉莉和她儿子们的藏身之处的线索
as this bizarre nightmare continues.
尽管这场噩梦仍在继续
Luke.
卢克
Mark.
马克
Luke.
卢克
I missed you, Mark.
我好想你 马克
It's good to see you, little brother.
能见到你真好 我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Mom.
妈
Oh, baby. I've been so worried.
宝贝 我好担心
Are you ok? Are you hurt?
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
I will kill them all.
我要把他们都杀了
I'm fine, mom.
我很好 母亲
I'm just happy to be back.
能回来我太开心了
Police sources have confirmed
来自警方的消息确认
that today's violence
今天的暴♥力♥事件
was not the work of Joe Carroll.
不是乔·卡罗所为
Instead, Lily Gray has taken center stage
而是莉莉·格雷
by impersonating Carroll and his followers
冒充卡罗和他的信徒吸引公众视线
in order to free her imprisoned son.
以解救她被囚禁的儿子
You clever, little viper.
你个狡猾的小毒妇
Oh, we'll show her.
我们总要让她知道厉害
Look at the resources this woman has.
看看这女人掌握的资源
She busted into a government-secured hospital.
她竟敢闯入政♥府♥安保的医院
how do you go up against somebody like that?
你要怎么对抗那样的人
She's more calculated than Joe
她比乔更足智多谋
with so little regard for human life
而且几乎不在乎人命
that she would seek out a man's father and kill him.
不惜一切找到别人的父亲 然后杀了他
I don't understand it.
我完全无法理解
I try, but I don't.
我试图去理解 但还是做不到
It can't be understood.
本来就无法理解
We're gonna find them, Mike.
我们会找到他们的 麦克
We're gonna find Lily Gray and Joe Carroll.
我们将找到莉莉·格雷和乔·卡罗
Yeah?
是吗
I don't see it.
我看不到什么希望
Well, I do.
我看得到
Optimism.
要乐观
Remember? Hope?
记得吗 希望
And then after all this is over,
等这一切都结束以后
You and me...
你和我
we're gonna go have a life.
我们会过上正常生活
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
The universe owes us.
世界欠我们的
You understand that?
你明白吗
Good. Let's get the hell out of here.
很好 我们赶紧离开这里吧
You must be freezing.
你一定冻坏了
You need a ride?
要我载你一程吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you have a phone?
你有手♥机♥吗
I need to make a call.
我得打个电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Mark, is that you?
马克 是你吗
It's Mandy. I got your number from the classifieds.
我是曼迪 我从广♥告♥栏上找到你的电♥话♥
Please. Is it you?
拜托了 是你吗
Just left word for Max.
刚给麦克丝留了个言
She's been calling me all day, freaking out.
她给我打了一天电♥话♥了 快疯了
Yeah. She missed a big day.
是啊 她错过了精彩的一天
Must be her.
一定是她
I'll get it.
我去开门
Agent Weston, good evening.
韦斯顿探员 晚上好
Mr. Hardy, I'm Brad Daniels,
哈迪先生 我是布莱德·丹尼尔斯
assistant director U.S. Marshal service.
美国法警助理局长
Hello, Ryan.
你好 莱恩
Ryan, Ryan.
莱恩 莱恩
I'm sorry. I can explain this.
我很抱歉 让我解释
Ryan.
莱恩
Claire?
克莱尔
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表