剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
The lord is forgiveness.
上帝自会宽恕
You must never forget that.
你永远都不要忘记
You must forgive yourself.
你一定要原谅自己
I love you, Preston.
我爱你 普雷斯顿
Dad, no!
爸 不要
No, dad!
不要 爸爸
Somebody do something!
谁来帮帮忙啊
Please!
求你了
She came alone.
她一个人来的
It could still be a trap.
那也不能排除是陷阱
Not unless they're watching from space.
除非他们在天上看着呢
We've checked. There's no one else here.
我们都检查过了 这儿没其他人
So what do we do?
我们怎么办
We get her.
抓住她
Ok, Ryan. We have a live feed.
好了 莱恩 有现场图像了
There's a west entrance to the sanctuary
教堂西边有个出口
and a side entrance on the north side.
北边有个侧门
How many explosives?
有多少炸♥药♥
It's hard to tell. We'll take a look.
很难说 我们去看看
I wouldn't storm in here right now.
我建议先不要冲进来
Looks like they got the doors tripwired.
他们好像在门上设了绊网
Forget the exploratory.
别去查看了
We can end this now.
我们现在就可以把这事了结
We go in, I cover you.
我们进去 我掩护你
You take the shot at Joe no matter what,
你别管别的 尽管对着乔开枪
kill him.
杀了他
And they trigger the canisters,
然后他们把炸♥药♥引爆
and the whole place goes up.
这整个地方都炸了
A hundred hostages? We can't risk it.
100多人♥质♥呢 我们不能冒这个险
You need to stop this.
你不能再这样了
This isn't you.
你不是这样的人
Ok. We'll do it your way.
行 照你说的做
Don't be this person.
别这个样子
It will not end well for you, trust me.
不会有好下场的 听我的
I won't do anything stupid.
我不会干蠢事的
I promise.
我保证
Clarke, internet feed's back up.
克拉克 网络视频又有了
He's performing for the camera.
他在对着镜头做戏
I thought we shut this site down.
我们不是把这个网站关了吗
Cyber squad shut it down 22 times,
网监队已经把它关了22次了
but hackers are mirroring it now.
可是黑客给它做了镜像
It's taken on a life of its own.
已经无法控制了
All right. Let's, uh--let's resume the, uh--the show.
好了 表演继续
Pastor Tanner has clearly made
坦纳牧师显然作出了一个
a rather shocking and ultimately fatal decision,
相当令人震惊的致命性决定
one that I certainly didn't see coming.
那可是我不曾预料到的
To think that he somehow found some humility in his final act,
他人生最后的举动终于谦逊了一点
yes, I think I know what he was going for,
是的 我知道他的目的何在
but, uh, well, given the stakes,
但是 考虑到其中的风险
it was rather stupid.
那真是非常愚蠢的行为
No. It speaks to me more of cowardice
不 在我看来这是懦夫的做法
than anything else.
而不是别的
Hi, Claire.
你好 克莱尔
Stay where you are.
待在原地
You know how to use that thing?
你知道那玩意儿该怎么用吗
Next shot kills you.
下一枪你就死了
Then who would take you to Joe?
那谁带你去找乔
Where is he?
他在哪里
Relax. He sent me to get you.
别紧张 他派我来找你的
What I want to know is
我想知道的是
why do you want to see him?
你为什么想见他
Well, that's between me and Joe.
那是我和乔的事
There is no you and joe.
你和乔早就没关系了
He wanted you dead.
他想要你死
And yet here I am.
但我还活得好好的呢
Now take me to Joe.
带我去见乔
It was really stupid coming here alone.
单独来这里真的很蠢
Yeah, it was, Emma.
是啊 没错 爱玛
It was extremely stupid.
愚蠢至极
Something else you need to know.
还要告诉你点事情
I'm crazy and irrational,
我已经疯了 不理智了
and I don't care what happens to me anymore,
我早已将生死置之度外了
so before I put a bullet in your brain,
所以在我朝你脑门开枪之前
Tell me, where is Joe?
告诉我 乔在哪里
How's little Joey?
小乔伊好吗
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
Nothing would please me more.
没什么比这更让我开心的了
Took you long enough.
你也太慢了
Get up!
起来
She wants to kill Joe.
她想杀了乔
We can't take her back.
我们不能带她回去
Joe said to call, Emma. We got to call.
乔说要给他打电♥话♥ 爱玛 我们得打电♥话♥
You hurt me, Joe will kill you.
你敢伤我 乔会杀了你
We can't disobey Joe, Emma.
我们不能违抗乔 爱玛
Joe will never know what really happened.
乔永远不需要知道真实情况是什么
It was a trap, we were ambushed,
就说这是陷阱 我们遭到了伏击
Claire was killed.
克莱尔被杀死了
He's not gonna believe you!
他不会相信你的
Yes, he will, Claire.
不 他会的 克莱尔
You had a gun.
你有枪
You shot Robert. I had to kill you.
你还朝罗伯特开枪 我不得不杀了你
Emma!
爱玛
It's over, Claire.
都结束了 克莱尔
Come out, and I promise I'll make it quick.
出来 我保证干脆利落
It's my turn now, Claire.
轮到我了 克莱尔
You had your chance with Joe.
你曾有幸跟乔在一起
You're not good for him.
但你对他没有好处
You cause him to question himself.
你害他质疑自己
I can't have that.
我不能容忍♥
I know you must hate me,
我知道你恨我
But I want you to know
但我要告诉你
I am so very grateful to you, Claire.
我非常感激你 克莱尔
I spent two years of my life with you.
我和你一起生活了两年
We had a family together,
我们像家人一样在一起
more than I ever had with my own mother.
比我跟我母亲在一起还要亲密
Come on, Claire! It's over!
快点 克莱尔 都结束了
Ok. This--this is the twist I didn't see coming.
好吧 这...这转折我可真没料到
It just--it just boggles the mind.
真是...万分不可思议
This is beautiful.
太美妙了
Wow on wow!
惊喜万分啊
Did you kill Emma?
爱玛是你杀的吗
We have company.
有人混进来了
Whoever's here, you should reveal yourselves,
无论是谁 都现身吧
or people are going to start to die.
否则会有人丧命的
We'll begin...
我们就从...
with the preacher's son!
牧师的儿子开始吧
If you don't show yourselves in 5 seconds,
如果5秒内不出现
I'm gonna put a bullet through his brain.
我就一枪杀了他
5, 4, 3, 2, 1--
5 4 3 2 1
Don't hurt him! Don't hurt him!
别伤他 别伤他
Kill me instead.
杀我吧
Drop it.
放下枪
Drop it!
放下
Mike Weston.
麦克·韦斯顿
What a lovely surprise.
多么令人惊喜啊
Ryan Hardy can't be far behind.
莱恩·哈迪肯定也在附近吧
Where is he?
他在哪里
How many others are with you?
有多少人跟你一起过来的
Come on, Ryan.
出来吧 莱恩
You really want another sacrificial lamb
你难道希望再有一个人为你而死
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表