剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
We don't need you.
我们不需要你
Mother left us well provided for.
妈妈为我们留下了优渥的条件
And why would we want you?
我们为什么需要你
You're a failure.
你是个失败者
Writer--fail; cult leader--fail;
做作家失败 做邪教领袖也失败
and that big finale in the church--epic fail!
教堂的最后一出 大失败
You should have stayed dead.
你该一直伪装死亡的
What do you want me to do?
你们要我做什么
Apologize for hurting our mother.
为伤害了我们母亲道歉
Or roll the dice and see if Claire
或者碰运气 看看克莱尔
gets a bullet in the brain! Your choice!
脑袋会不会吃颗子弹 你选
No, no, no!
不要 不要
Shut up, Ryan. You're next.
闭嘴 莱恩 你是下一个
Let's hear it, Joe.
说出来让我们听到 乔
Say it, say it.
说 说吧
Say it, say it!
说啊 说啊
No!
不要
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What?!
什么
I can't hear you!
我听不到
I am very sorry
我非常抱歉
that I hurt your mother.
伤害了你们的母亲
I'm a deeply flawed individual, and...
我是个有严重缺陷的人
and not worthy of such a woman.
配不上这样的女人
I don't think it was very sincere,
我觉得这不够诚恳
and you know mother. She was a strict disciplinarian.
而且你了解妈妈 她是个严格的纪律执行者
She firmly believed that the punishment should fit the crime.
她坚定地相信 应该罪罚相当
Which is why we sentence you to a slow death.
所以我们判你一个漫长的死亡
We're gonna dismember you,
我们会把你肢解
We're gonna slice you up into tinier and tinier bits
把你切成越来越小的小块
until there's nothing left.
直到什么都没留下
Should take about 18 months.
大概会花18个月
Oh, boys, boys.
孩子们 孩子们
Mark wants to start with ripping your tongue out,
马克想先把你的舌头扯掉
but I really want to hear you beg.
不过我真是很想听你求饶
It'll be fun.
肯定很有意思
So, Ryan...
好了 莱恩
Back to you.
轮到你了
You killed our mother.
你杀了我们的妈妈
You were judge and jury.
你又当法官又当陪审员
You executed her in cold blood--yes or no?
你残忍♥地杀害了她 对不对
Yeah, I did.
是 没错
Now let her go
放她走吧
and give me my punishment.
你们惩罚我吧
That's not how this game works.
这个游戏不是这么玩的
This is our dinner!
这里我们说了算
We were so wrong about you.
我们真是看错你了
You were supposed to be the good guy, the hero.
你应该是个好人 是英雄
You can't just go around playing vigilante.
怎么能随便动用私刑呢
It's against the law.
那是犯法的
You had no right to kill our mother!
你没有权利杀死我们的妈妈
Oh. Exactly.
就是啊
Do you have any idea how many people Ryan has killed?
你们知道莱恩都杀了多少人了吗
Far more than me, and that's just the simple truth.
比我杀的人多多了 真的
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's the height of irony.
太讽刺了
You've become the man you hate.
你变成了你憎恨的那种人
You're no better than the killers you hunt.
你不比你追查的那些杀人犯好到哪里去
Yes. Heh. He even has a cult of his own vigilante followers.
对啊 他还有一帮跟随他替天行道的信徒呢
Take that Mike Weston.
比如那个麦克·韦斯顿
He's a violent little runt--
那个暴虐成性的小畜生
He's got a good point, Ryan.
他说的很有道理 莱恩
Mike nearly killed me.
我差点死在麦克手里
Whose fault's that?
那要怪谁呢
He was following your example.
他是在学你的样
You corrupted him, Ryan!
你把他带坏了 莱恩
Yes. He's even infected that lovely niece of his--Max!
没错 他还影响了他那个漂亮的侄女麦克丝
Ruined her career, that's for sur--
反正她的事业肯定是毁他手里了
So sorry. Won't happen again.
抱歉 不会有下次了
You are supposed to be the good guy, right?
你不是应该做个好人吗
I'm not good.
我不是好人
I know that.
我很清楚
Oh, finally. He admits it.
他终于承认了
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
Well, he gave in to that most base of human emotions-- revenge--
他向最基本的人类情感屈服了 就是仇恨
Just like you boys.
就跟你们一样
What?
什么
I--I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
Yes, Ryan, do you remember? Should I tell them?
真的 莱恩 还记得吗 要跟他们说吗
You finally have something interesting to add?
你总算有点精彩的话可以说了
Talk.
快说
Well, when Ryan was 17,
莱恩17岁的时候
his father was killed,
他父亲被杀了
and Ryan, ever the detective,
而莱恩 天生就是侦探
tracked down the perpetrator
追查到了凶手
and murdered him,
然后把他杀了
and he's been seeking redemption ever since,
从那以后他就一直在寻找救赎
which is probably why he's so fixated on me.
可能就因为这样他才紧盯我不放
Is that true?
是真的吗
Yeah, it is.
是的 是真的
Tell me more.
详细说说
Why do you need redemption?
你为什么需要救赎
I--I need to be forgiven,
我需要被宽恕
but you can't be forgiven, not for that.
可是做了那种事 不可能被宽恕
It's always there. Never goes away.
深刻在记忆里 无法磨灭
Who will forgive me?
谁会宽恕我
God. God forgives.
上帝 上帝会宽恕你
There is no god!
上帝根本不存在
You must forgive yourself.
你必须宽恕你自己
I a not... the good guy.
我不是个好人
But you try to be.
可你想成为好人啊
And I fail!
可我失败了
Ryan.
莱恩
You're a remarkable man.
你是个不同寻常的人
We're gonna let you live.
我们会让你保住小命的
But you still need to be punished,
不过活罪难逃
so we're gonna kill Max and Mike,
所以我们要杀了麦克丝和麦克
and you're gonna have to suffer knowing
让你一想到是你害死了他们
that they all died because of you.
就备受煎熬
It's fitting, isn't it?
很合适 对吧
And I'm gonna start by killing Claire.
我要先从克莱尔下手
No, no! Please! Stop!
不要 不要 求你了 住手
I'm gonna blow her brains out right in front of you!
我要在你面前打爆她的头
No!
不要
Go for Ryan.
去帮莱恩
We hit Luke. He can't be far.
我们打中了卢克 他跑不远的
Here. Take the gun.
给 拿着枪
You must really want me dead.
你一定很想我死吧
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
I didn't think twice about shooting your mother.
我杀你母亲的时候想都没想
No. No. Ryan killed my mother.
不 不对 是莱恩杀了我妈
That's not true.
不对
I did without blinking.
我杀她的时候眼都没眨
He did it!
是他干的
He did it, Luke!
是他干的 卢克
He killed mom!
他杀了妈妈
Mike!
麦克
Mike.
麦克
Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.
麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克
Mike.
麦克
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表