剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
If you expose this,
如果你曝光这事
you're gonna compromise a federal investigation.
就会妨碍联邦调查
Can I see your badge, agent?
能给我看你的警徽吗 探员
Please.
拜托
You owe me.
你欠我的
Ok...
好吧
But only because I think there's a bigger story here,
但这是因为我觉得还有更大的故事隐藏着
and it's all mine.
我都会挖出来的
Thank you...
谢谢你
for earlier.
刚刚救了我
Hey, calling Franklin?
在给富兰克林打电♥话♥吗
Max told you?
麦克丝告诉你了吗
He'll send clean-up,
他会派人来清理现场
take Strauss to New York for interrogation.
把施特拉斯带回纽约审问
Franklin brought in the CIA.
富兰克林把中情局也卷进来了
We got to find Carroll's contact.
我们得找到卡罗的线人
We know the Mole's a woman now,
我们现在知道内鬼是个女的
should narrow our search by 80%.
可以缩小80%的调查范围
Listen, Mike, the reason I didn't want you here,
听着 麦克 我不希望你来
it's not because I don't want your help--
不是因为我不需要你的帮助
You don't want me to become you.
你不希望我变成你
My path is my path.
我自己的路我自己选
Revenge doesn't fix anything.
复仇也无法挽救任何事
I know.
我深知
But you're here anyway.
但你还是在这儿继续追查
You enjoying yourself?
你玩得开心吗
Yeah, very much.
当然 非常开心
Thank you for making us feel so welcome.
感谢你让我们觉得受欢迎
You and I are gonna be great friends, Joe.
你和我会成为挚友的 乔
Come on. Let's dance.
来吧 跳舞吧
I'm not a very good dancer.
我不太会跳舞
You can't be worse than me.
再差也不会比我差
Eric, you all right?
艾瑞克 你还好吗
Eric, you all right?
艾瑞克 你还好吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Eric!
艾瑞克
No!
不
Stop the music.
关掉音乐
Do not be afraid.
别担心
Do not be afraid, my children.
别怕 孩子们
Do not be afraid.
不用怕
God, god is moving among us.
上帝 上帝就在我们身边
Let us not be afraid, but rejoice!
大家都不必担心 尽情庆祝吧
Rejoice!
狂欢吧
Our brothers and sisters are going home.
我们的兄弟姐妹要回家了
Send them home with shouts of praise.
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise.
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Send them home with shouts of praise
大声赞美送他们回家吧
Micah...
麦卡
Micah, oh, my God.
麦卡 天呐
What have you done?
你干了什么
I prayed, and the stars spoke.
我做了祷告 星星发话了
This is God's will.
这是上帝的旨意
You abused your power, Micah. You killed your own people.
你在滥用权力 麦卡 你杀了自己人
God called them home.
是上帝召唤他们回家
But only the ones who doubted you died.
但你只杀了那些怀疑你死过一次的人
Why didn't you tell me that you were doing this?
你为什么不告诉我你要这么做
Because I knew you wouldn't agree.
因为我知道你不会同意的
This is your doing.
一定是你怂恿的
Micah, we need to stop him.
麦卡 我们得阻止他
Micah This is my doing!
麦卡 这是我的意思
No.
不
I love you too much, Julia.
我太爱你了 茱莉亚
I don't want to lose you. Take her away.
我不想失去你 带她走吧
No, no, no Take her away. Go!
不不不 带她走吧 快
Micah, Micah, look at me!
麦卡 麦卡 看着我
Make her comfortable.
别让她太痛苦
Don't! Micah, stop them!
不要 麦卡 快叫他们住手
Micah, tell them to stop!
麦卡 叫他们住手
Don't do this! Don't do this!
别这样 别这样
Micah, no! No!
麦卡 不 不
Take the couch.
去沙发上睡吧
I can do it.
我来吧
Let me know if you need anything.
需要什么就告诉我
Thanks, Ryan.
谢谢 莱恩
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Not really.
不是很好
Want to talk?
想聊聊吗
Not really.
不是很想
Ok.
好吧
We'll just sit here.
那就坐在这里吧
Quite a night.
真是精彩的一晚
Micah has Julia locked up.
麦卡把茱莉亚关起来了
I don't know how you do it, Joe...
我不知道你怎么做到的 乔
But it worked.
但很管用
Where's Mandy?
曼迪在哪里
She's crying somewhere over her little crush.
她不知道在哪儿为她的小情人哭泣呢
Can you really control Micah?
你真的能控制麦卡吗
He's a narcissist.
他是个自恋狂
I know a thing or two about that.
我对此还是略有了解的
I know you're mad.
我知道你很生气
Ok, really mad.
非常生气
I'm an investigative reporter.
我是个调查记者
You work for a tabloid. Why are you here?
你在小报社工作 来这里干什么
My publisher wants the release to coincide
我的出版商希望这本书
with the anniversary of Carroll's death.
在卡罗死亡一周年时出版
It's 5 months away, but I wanted you to know.
只剩5个月了 但我还是想告诉你
How do you know anything I said to you was true?
你怎么知道我告诉你的都是真的
I was drunk.
我当时喝醉了
And that's my fault?
那怪我咯
You don't want your story told,
你不希望你的事情被公之于众
you need to keep your mouth shut,
就得把嘴闭严实了
and that includes the alcohol you pour into it.
就算是面对酒 也得把嘴闭紧了
You're a drunk, Ryan.
你是酒鬼 莱恩
Don't blame me for your lack of judgment.
你缺乏判断力 不能怪我
Go to A.A.. Get sober.
去匿名戒酒会吧 清醒过来
Get your life together.
振作起来
You may have killed Joe Carroll,
也许你是杀了乔·卡罗
but he won.
但他赢了
Look at yourself.
瞧瞧你自己
He won.
他赢了
So what now?
现在怎么办
What's our next move?
我们下一步该怎么做
It's time we told the whole world
是时候向全世界宣布
that Joe Carroll is alive.
乔·卡罗还活着了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表