剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
We shall respond to Joe Carroll's message right away.
我们得马上回应乔·卡罗的信息
I don't think that's a good idea, pastor.
我觉得那不是个好主意 牧师
No, no. This is a war.
不 这可是战争
This is a war on my faith.
是在对我的信仰宣战
Showing Joe Carroll that my trust in God
要让乔·卡罗知道我对上帝的信任
is stronger than ever,
从未像此刻这般坚定
that is how we will bring Preston home.
这样我们才能救回普雷斯顿
Engaging Carroll could mean
与卡罗互动可能会让他们
more violence to Preston
更凶残地对待普雷斯顿
and others.
还有其他人
Now, my son and I have had our differences,
我儿子和我之前曾存在分歧
but he's just a boy,
但他只是个孩子
just a child trying to find his way,
只是暂时迷失了方向
and he will need the prayers of others.
他需要别人为他祈福
You don't have to go on TV to pray.
但祈福并不需要通过电视直播
Of course not.
当然不用
I'll abide by your wishes as long as the good Lord allows.
只要上帝允许 我会遵从你们的意愿
Hey, why aren't you in your robe?
嘿 你怎么没穿袍子
Everyone please take your places.
请大家各就各位
We're ready.
一切就绪
Great. I'll let Joe know.
很好 我去通知乔
Emma, when do we leave? Do you know?
爱玛 我们什么时候出发 你知道吗
The large group will be leaving shortly after the ceremony,
大队人马将在仪式之后立即出发
then Joe and the inner circle
然后乔和核心成员
first thing in the morning.
将明天一大早出发
This is our final mission, isn't it?
这是我们最后的使命了 对吧
Yes, Tilda. This will be our final mission.
是的蒂尔达 这是我们最后的使命
Are you ready for it?
你准备好了吗
Yes, but the others--
好了 但其他人
we've never done anything this big before.
我们以前从未有过这么大规模的行动
That's why Joe needs you to lead the charge.
所以乔才需要你来打头阵
He has faith in you, Tilda. Come.
他相信你 蒂尔达 走吧
Hooray for Joe!
乔万岁
Hooray, Joe!
万岁 乔
Welcome!
欢迎
Welcome, my chosen ones.
欢迎你们 我的天选之子们
Your actions are being talked about across the nation,
你们的行为已成为全国人♥民♥热议的话题
but tonight as we prepare to embark
但今晚我们将进行
on our most important mission to date,
迄今为止最重要的使命
we will rejoice!
我们要庆祝
I'm so sorry, Joe.
对不起 乔
I promise I'll be better from now on.
我保证以后会好好表现
It's fine. It's fine, um...
没事的 放心
Courtney.
科特妮
Courtney.
科特妮
Courtney.
科特妮
Courtney, you are here
科特妮 你在这里
for a much greater purpose.
是为了一个更伟大的目的
Courtney, meet Preston.
科特妮 来认识下普雷斯顿
This fine, young man
这位优秀的年轻人
is going to deliver you from your suffering,
将让你从痛苦中解脱
for he is going to send you home!
他将送你回家
I don't understand.
我不明白
What is it you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
I want your devotion, Preston.
我需要你的皈依 普雷斯顿
I want Preston to show us
我希望普雷斯顿向我们展示
that his father's words are a web of lies,
他父亲的言论是一派胡言
that his father's abuse of power
他父亲是在滥用权力
and his rampant profiteering is far from godly,
而他攫取的暴利早已偏离了上帝的旨意
but death--
但死亡
death is necessary.
死亡是必须的
It is not good.
它既非善行
It is not evil.
也非恶行
It is only inevitable.
只是必然的结局
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I won't kill her.
我不会杀她的
Preston, blood must be spilled here
普雷斯顿 只有血溅于此
so that Courtney can go home.
才能让科特妮回家
Home!
回家
There is no wrong in sacrifice.
牺牲无错
There is no redemption without blood,
不流血就无法获得救赎
no redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
No redemption without blood.
不流血就得不到救赎
Preston!
普雷斯顿
Preston!
普雷斯顿
It is time for you to make a choice.
现在该你做出选择了
Join me.
跟随我
Join us as we wage our holy war
与我们一同发动圣♥战♥
and give this girl the salvation she so richly deserves
给这个女孩她应得的救赎
so that her blood
这样她的鲜血
can serve as a message to your father
才能向你父亲传达这条信息
that life is sacrifice.
生命即是牺牲
Traitor!
叛徒
You hit?
你中弹了吗
No. I'm ok. What the hell was that about?
没 我没事 这到底是怎么回事
I think we've got a problem.
看来我们遇到麻烦了
Oh, yes, clearly.
是啊 很明显
Alistair,
艾力斯特
why don't we have a location yet?
怎么还没找出地址
You said the number Joe called me from was enough,
你说过只要有乔打给我的电♥话♥号♥码就够了
that your people could find it.
你的人就能找出他
My people are tracing it,
我的手下正在追踪
but they have to do it undetected.
但他们得小心不被人发现
May take a little time,
可能需要点时间
but they'll get an address.
但他们肯定能找出地址
Are you ready to move when we get the call?
当我们找到时 你能做好出发的准备吗
Of course I'm ready.
我当然准备好了
Are you and Luke packed? Yes.
你和卢克收拾好行李了吗 好了
Good. You can help me with the bags, please.
很好 你帮我搬下行李吧
Why don't we just leave the country?
为什么我们不直接出国呢
Mom, we're together.
妈妈 我们已经团聚了
We're a family again. Let's just go.
一家人重新团聚 我们离开这个国家吧
And we will as soon as we're done here.
等这里的事情一了结 我们马上就走
Why do you have to get Joe Carroll?
为什么你非要找到乔·卡罗不可
I don't want to lose anyone else.
我不想再失去任何家人了
I don't want to lose you, mother.
我不想失去你 母亲
My love, you're so sensitive,
我的宝贝 你很多愁善感
but I really must insist that you man up.
但你必须要坚强起来
This whiny-child routine has lost its appeal.
你这柔弱孩子的性格已经失去魅力了
Listen.
听着
Joe Carroll must pay for what he's done.
乔·卡罗必须为他的所为付出代价
Now go make sure Luke is ready to go.
去看看卢克是否也准备好出发了
We'll have to move quickly.
我们必须迅速行动
Go on. Get the bags.
去吧 去拿行李
Did you catch him?
你们抓到他了吗
We're still looking.
我们还在找
You promised me that we had isolated
你跟我保证过我们把每个
every disgruntled member.
不服管教的人都隔离起来了
It--
那人...
It might not be a Korban member.
可能不是科尔宾的成员
No?
不是吗
When we were leaving the college, we saw Ryan Hardy.
我们在逃离大学时 看到了莱恩·哈迪
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表