剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
He'll have to see me because his ego will demand it.
他的自负会驱使他来见我
I know him, Ryan.
我很了解他 莱恩
We can trap him, and we can kill him.
我们可以引他落入陷阱 然后杀了他
We have to try!
我们必须试试
No, no. You need to go home today.
不 不行 你得马上回家
I haven't slept since I found out Joe was alive.
从我知道乔还活着后 就没睡安稳过
I haven't slept for the past year,
过去的一年 我都睡不安稳
always looking over my shoulder, and this will--
总是担惊受怕 这永远
it will never end until I know he's dead.
只要他不死 这一切就永远不会结束
That's the only way I'm gonna know that Joey and I are safe.
只有如此我才能确保乔伊和我的安全
I want the same thing that you want,
我与你的愿望一样
but I can't do what I need to do
但如果你身处险境
if you're not safe.
我就没法放手去做
I can't be worried about you.
我不能一直为你操心
Please. Please, Claire, you got to go home for me.
求你了 克莱尔 为了我回家吧
Ryan, I--
莱恩 我
You have to trust me!
你得相信我
Ok? The marshals are waiting to take you,
好吗 法警们正等着接你回家
and when this is over,
但一切尘埃落定时
I'll find you.
我会去找你
I promise.
我保证
I got to go now.
我现在得走了
Uh, any more questions?
还有什么问题吗
No. We're good.
没有 一切就绪
Just got to pick up the others.
只要接下其他人就行了
You ok, Ange? You seem nervous.
你还好吧 安吉 你似乎有点紧张
Yes, I am, but I'm more excited.
我确实很紧张 但更兴奋
I feel blessed to be chosen, Joe.
能被选中是我的荣幸 乔
I can't tell you how grateful I am for your dedication.
对于你的献身我真是万分感激
Bless you.
保佑你
I'll see you again up above.
我们在天堂再见
Do you really think Claire's alive?
你真的认为克莱尔还活着吗
"You asleep.
"你沉睡着
Diner lights flashing pink on your skin.
餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光
Your breath on my shoulder."
你的呼吸落在我的肩上"
Claire and I wrote that together
那首诗是在我向她求婚的那个周末
the weekend I proposed to her.
我和克莱尔一起写的
We memorized it, we didn't write it down anywhere.
我们都牢记在心 从未将它记录在册
It was just a silly, secret poem for us.
是一首只属于我们的傻傻的私密小诗
She told Ryan.
也许她告诉过莱恩
He's using it against you to try to make you stumble.
他用此来对付你 想让你因此而混乱失策
Possibly.
有可能
You know, if Claire is alive,
但是 如果克莱尔真的活着
then she's sending me a message,
那就是她在向我传递信息
and she will be at the inn in Ware County,
她一定会在瓦尔县的那个旅馆等我
where I proposed to her,
我是在那向她求的婚
where we wrote that poem.
我们在那创作了这首诗
Do you know how ludicrous that sounds?
你知道这话听起来有多荒唐吗
What's waiting there,
如果真有什么在那等你
if anything, is a trap.
也只会是陷阱
That's all this can be, Joe.
只有这种可能 乔
It's a trick.
就是个圈套
Is it? Is it really so hard to believe
是吗 她可能伪造了自己的死亡
that she could fake her death?
就这么让人难以置信吗
I did. She could have been in protective custody.
我就伪造过 她可能一直处于保护性监禁中
Now if she is It doesn't matter.
现在如果她 那无关紧要
If she is alive, who cares?
就算她还活着 谁在乎啊
You had her killed, Joe.
你曾派人去杀了她 乔
There will not be a repeat of last year.
去年的事绝不能重演
We stay on course.
我们按计划行事
If you're falling apart again, I'm done.
如果你再搞砸一次 我就退出
If Claire is alive, then she has come out of hiding
如果克莱尔还活着 她不再四处躲藏
for a very good reason.
一定是有原因的
Now please, Emma, do not be threatened by her.
求你了 爱玛 别觉得她的存在对你会有威胁
I know this is very hard for you to understand,
我知道这对你而言很难理解
but there is a certain amount of closure
但我和那个女人之间
necessary for me where this woman is concerned.
还有很多事需要了结
If it's not a trap,
如果这并非陷阱
then I find having her in our possession quite beneficial
她落入我们掌握之中
with regards to, uh, leverage.
只会让我们掌握更有利的筹码
She may well be the reason
她很可能会成为
that we are able to survive a little while longer on this earth.
能让我们继续在这世上活命的关键人物
I just heard from Tilda.
蒂尔达回话了
Everything's in place.
一切已就绪
We should leave soon.
我们得尽快出发
Robert, there's been a slight change of plan.
罗伯特 计划稍有点变化
I need you to go to the Ware Lake Inn.
我需要你去一趟瓦尔湖旅馆
It will be closed this time of year,
每年这个时候它都会歇业
but Emma will go with you.
但爱玛和你一起去
Joe, please--
乔 求你了
Emma will explain everything.
爱玛会向你解释一切
Do not put yourselves in danger.
你们不要以身试险
Just observe, see if it is a trap,
只要远远观察就好 看是否真的是陷阱
and then call me when you find anything out.
一有发现立马通知我
We'll rendezvous tonight.
我们今晚再相聚
Now let's crack on. We have much to do.
马上动身吧 还有很多事要做
You--you saw my son? He was alive?
你看到我儿子了吗 他还活着吗
Yeah, he was. Joe took him.
是的 还活着 乔绑♥架♥了他
Was, uh-- was he hurt?
他受伤了吗
He was scared but holding up under the circumstances.
他很害怕 但在那种情况下并没有崩溃
Those circumstances were...
当时的情况是
You--you may be a target, as well, Mr. Tanner,
您可能也是他们的目标 坦纳先生
so I've assigned agents for your protection.
所以我派了探员来保护你的安全
No. My personal security detail's
不用 有我的私人保镖
more than sufficient to protect me and my family, thank you.
保护我和家人就足够了 谢谢
Joe Carroll told me that he was going to create a spectacle, ok?
乔·卡罗告诉我他要制♥造♥大场面 你明白吗
You need to stay here at home with your wife.
你得待在家里陪你的妻子
You need to get the people out front to leave.
你得让屋前的那些人离开
Those people out front are members of my church.
屋前那些人是我教会的教♥徒♥
They've come to pray with me.
他们是来跟我一起祷告的
I cannot ask them to leave.
我不能让他们离开
I can.
我可以
Keep making a show of this, and you will die.
继续作秀 你就死定了
Do you understand me?
听明白了吗
Do you value faith, Mr. Hardy?
你重视信仰吗 哈迪先生
Do you even believe in God?
你相信上帝吗
I believe in smarts,
我相信聪明
and you need to start acting like you have some.
你现在也得做事聪明一点了
If you'll excuse me.
失陪一下
This is Kingston Tanner.
我是肯斯顿·坦纳
Yes, Kingston.
太好了 肯斯顿
Exactly who I wanted to speak to.
我找的就是你
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪里
How many people are on this call, Kingston?
有多少人在监听这通电♥话♥ 肯斯顿
No--no one. Just me.
没有 就我在听
Good. Then if you can follow my directions,
很好 那你照我说的做
they will lead you to your son.
就能见到你儿子了
I'm listening.
我洗耳恭听
Soon you will receive a sign.
很快你会收到指示
Upon that sign, do exactly as I say.
在那之后 照我说的做
These idiots think prayer's gonna save Tanner's son.
这些蠢蛋认为祈祷就能拯救坦纳的儿子
Doesn't work that way.
那是不可能的
Praise Joe!
赞美乔
That's the sign. We have to leave now.
那就是指示 我们得趁现在离开
Everybody, get back!
所有人退后
All right, everybody move!
好了 大家退后
Get back!
退后
No.
不
You have to stay here.
你得留在这里
May God be with you, sir.
愿上帝与您同在 先生
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表