剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
I stand before you today a broken man.
今天我以一个心碎之人的身份站在你们面前
As you may have heard,
你们或许已经听说
my son Preston was kidnapped.
我的儿子普雷斯顿被绑♥架♥
Welcome to Korban, Preston.
欢迎来到科尔宾 普雷斯顿
It's time for you to pay for the sins of your father.
现在你该为你父亲的罪孽付出代价了
But why choose Kingston Tanner as your target?
但你为什么选择肯斯顿·坦纳做为目标
Oh, no, no. No. He chose me.
不不不 是他先选了我
Joe Carroll is waging war
乔·卡罗是在宣战
against religion, against god.
向宗教 向上帝宣战
I can kill you,
要么我杀了你
or you can kill Courtney, hmm?
要么你杀了科特妮
Diner lights flashing pink on your skin.
餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Your breath on my shoulder?
你的呼吸落在我的肩上
Claire.
克莱尔
Living in the shadows is no way to live.
活在阴影里算什么生活
I want to finish this.
我要结束这一切
How?
怎么结束
By killing Joe.
杀死乔
I don't care who you kill,
你们杀谁我不管
but bring Joe to me.
但把乔带来给我
You definitely came alone.
你肯定是一个人来的
Otherwise, I'd be dead by now.
否则现在我已经死了
You will be soon.
很快就会了
We've got vehicles at the front gate.
前门有车
We have to go now.
我们得马上走
Mike, you're a good man.
麦克 你是个好人
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
You're wrong, Lily. I used to be.
你错了 莉莉 我以前是
Don't do this!
别这样
Thank you so much for the ride, ma'am.
非常感谢您载我们一程 女士
I'm sorry we had to hijack your car like this,
很抱歉我们不得不这样抢劫你的车
but we were pretty desperate.
但我们已经走投无路
Uh, sorry. I didn't get your name.
抱歉 我还不知道您的大名
It's Trisha.
她叫特丽莎
It's Trish Brumell.
特丽莎·布朗沃
Trisha, as soon as we find our mother,
特丽莎 我们一旦找到我们的母亲
you can have your car back,
就把车还给你
and we'll be on our way.
我们立刻走人
She's dead, Luke. Mother's dead.
她死了 卢克 母亲死了
No. No, she's not. She's just resting is all.
不 她没死 她只是在休息
She's dead. They shot her.
她死了 他们射杀了她
Don't listen to him, Trisha.
不要听他的 特丽莎
He gets these ideas in his head.
他总喜欢胡思乱想
Trisha's dead, too!
特丽莎也死了
They're both dead!
她们都死了
Is mother really dead?
母亲真的死了吗
Yes, Luke.
是的 卢克
Then they're gonna pay.
那他们就得偿命
Mike, Ryan, Joe Carroll--
麦克 莱恩 乔·卡罗
They're all gonna pay.
他们都得偿命
Ok. So, um, let's just,
好的 我们...
let's just go over this one more time, please.
我们再来陈述一下当时的情况
Lily Gray had a gun.
莉莉·格雷拿着枪
She pointed the gun at me,
她用枪指着我
Weston fired.
韦斯顿开火了
Agent Weston, is this the, uh--
韦斯顿探员 这就是那把
Is this the gun lily had in her hand?
莉莉手里拿着的那把枪吗
I believe so. Yeah.
我觉得是吧 没错
And, uh, detective Hardy,
哈迪警探
where were you during this whole altercation?
对峙发生的时候你在哪里
I told you. I was ahead of her. She hadn't arrived yet.
我告诉过你 我在她前面 她还没到
She didn't see him discharge his--
她没看到他扣扳机...
Excuse me.
抱歉
Detective, could you answer the question, please?
警探 请你回答这个问题
As Ryan stated, I fell behind.
就像莱恩所说 我落在后面
I heard the gunshot,
我听到枪声
but I couldn't see anything from my eye line.
但我什么都没看到
You can contact them through my office, detective,
如果你有什么其他想知道的
if you need anything further.
可以通过我的办公室联络他们
Well, we found a storeroom full of weapons and explosives.
我们发现了一间全是枪♥支♥炸♥药♥的储藏室
It's half-empty, so where the hell are they headed?
已经空了一半 他们的目的地到底在哪里
Dispatched at least 40 members just before he left,
他走之前至少派遣了40个人
made it pretty clear he was planning something big.
非常明显他在策划一项大阴谋
Tanner's the target.
坦纳是目标
Ryan, there's something you need to know about claire.
莱恩 关于克莱尔我得告诉你件事
She talked to Carrie Cooke.
她跟凯莉·库克谈过了
What?
什么
She gave Cooke a message
她告诉库克一条信息
to give to Joe through her news show.
通过新闻节目传达给乔
What kind of message?
什么样的信息
A poem of some kind.
某种诗歌♥
Supposed to mean something to Joe.
对乔来说应该有某种特殊意义
That's all she would say,
她就说了那么多
so you need to talk to Claire.
所以你必须跟克莱尔谈谈
Hey. You should go home, get some rest.
你应该回家休息一下
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
Ok. Look. I know I've got no right
听着 我知道我没有权利
to tell you what you should and shouldn't do--
告诉你该做什么 不该做什么
You're right. You don't.
你说得对 你是没权利
What would you have done if it was Joe Carroll?
如果那是乔·卡罗 你会怎么做
You're better than me.
你是个比我好的人
新泽西州 蒙特克莱尔
肯斯顿·坦纳家
This was found in the backyard.
我在后院发现了这个
Someone threw it over the fence.
有人把它扔过围栏
There's a note attached with your name.
里面有一张纸条 写着让你收
It's a burner phone.
是部一次性手♥机♥
No contacts or messages.
没有联♥系♥人和短♥信♥
Should I give it to the FBI?
我该交给联调局吗
No, Roman. I'll take it, thank you.
不用 罗曼 给我就行 谢谢
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
"Update america" reporter and author Carrie Cooke
《美国快讯》记者和作家凯莉·库克
is making headlines today
昨晚在她的节目上
after she recited a rather cryptic message
诵读了一条相当神秘的信息之后
on her show last night.
成为了今日的头条新闻
Diner lights flashing pink on your skin,
餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光
your breath on my shoulder.
你的呼吸落在我的肩上
Me, I could die happy.
我 可以幸福地死去
Cooke began her broadcast
库克在开始播报时
by saying that the message was for Joe Carroll,
念出了这样一段给乔·卡罗的信息
but so far no one has been able...
但至今没人能够...
What were you thinking?
你当时是怎么想的啊
You trying to get yourself killed and Carrie?
你想让自己和凯莉都丧命吗
Carrie? No. Carrie was just doing her job.
凯莉 不 那只是凯莉的本职工作
You put her in jeopardy.
你让她身陷危险
Joe has reached out to her several times.
乔已经联♥系♥过她好几次了
Look. I'm sorry, ok, but you disappeared on me,
听着 我很抱歉 但你突然消失了
and I didn't know what else to do.
我想不出别的办法
I had to do something. I'm--
我必须做点什么 我
I'm going crazy here.
我简直要发疯了
What did the poem mean?
那首诗是什么意思
It's something that Joe and I wrote together.
是我和乔一起写的
It's something only we know.
是我们二人之间的秘密
So you wanted him to know you were alive. Why?
你想让他知道你还活着 为什么
So we can kill him, Ryan.
这样我们才能杀了他 莱恩
No, Claire. You're not thinking clearly.
不 克莱尔 你现在头脑不太清楚
The man tried to kill you.
那家伙之前差点杀了你
So then let him try again!
让他再放马过来吧
Does he hate me, does he still love me?
他到底是恨我 还是爱着我
It doesn't matter!
根本无所谓
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表