剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
All right. Turning around.
好吧 转过去
Russian's got a gun.
俄♥国♥妞有枪
You stay here until Lily calls.
你们乖乖待着 等莉莉来电♥话♥
You're not gonna shoot me.
你又不能开枪打我
I'm Lily's pet.
我可是莉莉的爱宠
Get your stuff. Come on.
拿上东西 快
We got to go.
我们走
You really scared me.
你吓死我了
Oh. Trust, mouse.
你得相信我 胆小鬼
Trust!
相信我
Any word from Mike Weston?
麦克·韦斯顿有消息了吗
None, but we just got word of a b&e
没有 不过有消息说康涅狄格州斯特拉福
in a home in Stratford, Connecticut.
有户人家被非法闯入
Woman was held hostage.
有位女性被挟持
Turned into a shootout between two men.
后来两个男的开起火来
Stratford? That's on the New Haven line.
斯特拉福 就在纽黑文线上
Stratford Police pulled prints at the house.
斯特拉福警方在那户人家里提取了指纹
We got a match on one of the twins
与其中一个双胞胎吻合
and the female Hardy was tailing.
那位姓哈迪的女警官也尾随过去了
Alert the local police.
通知当地警方
I want intel on every bus and train station,
严密监视各个公交车站 火车站
airfield, and interstate out of Stratford.
停机坪及斯特拉福周边州际公路的情况
Call Phillips, fill him in,
通知菲利普斯 把情况告诉他
get me a chopper.
给我安排一架直升机
On it.
马上办
Help!
救命
Where's Joe Carroll?
乔·卡罗在哪儿
Where are they going?
他们去哪儿了
Where are they going?
他们是要去哪儿
Listen to me. Joe turned on you.
听好了 乔背叛了你们
He betrayed Lily.
他背叛了莉莉
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
Airfield. Tillman Road.
停机坪 在迪尔曼路上
Hit redial.
按重拨
Emma!
爱玛
Mark, where are you?
马克 你在哪里
We're at the bridge.
我们在桥这边
It all went to hell, Emma. We got Luke,
情况很不妙 爱玛 我们找到卢克了
But the FBI, they're after us.
但联调局的人紧追不放
Ryan came to the house.
莱恩跑到房♥子来了
He killed Sami and Radmila.
他杀了萨米和莱德米娜
I have Joe. Where is the airstrip?
乔在我手上 停机坪在哪里
It's on Tillman road.
在迪尔曼路上
We'll--we'll meet you there in 20 minutes.
20分钟后那里见
Just wait for us.
等我们
The pilot will be ready.
飞行员到时会准备就绪
I think we can beat--
我想我们可以抢先
Emma?
爱玛
Emma?
爱玛
We need to get to that plane before they do.
我们得赶在他们之前上飞机
We have to go! We have to go!
我们该走了 该走了
Where's Luke?
卢克在哪里
Where's Luke?!
卢克在哪里
No! No, no!
不 不不
Noooo! Come back!
不 回来
I got to get Luke.
我得去救卢克
No. It's too late. Drive.
不行 太迟了 开车
Drive. Drive!
开车啊 快开车
Mike, stop!
麦克 快住手
Mike, stop it!
麦克 住手
Are you the pickup?
乘客就只有你们吗
Yeah. We got to leave right away.
对 我们得马上出发
I thought there'd be more of you.
我还以为还有更多人
Naw. They're not coming.
没有 他们不来了
Watch your step.
小心
Yeah?
怎么
What?
什么
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪 我不知道
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know!
我不知道
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
The man got a call.
那家伙接到个电♥话♥
He told the girls to get off.
他就让女孩子们下飞机
I was going home. I haven't been paid.
我正打算回家 他们没付钱
Ok. This man. Did you recognize him?
行了 那个人 你认识他吗
No.
不认识
It was Joe Carroll.
那是乔·卡罗
Joe Carroll? The killer guy?
乔·卡罗 那个杀手
He's dead, isn't he?
他已经死了 不是吗
All right, guys. Let's hold him for questioning, please.
好了 各位 请带他回去讯问吧
Hey, hey. Listen. I saw Joe.
听着 我看见乔了
He's got to be close. You need to set up roadblocks now!
他一定就在附近 你得马上设路障
If Joe Carroll is alive,
如果乔·卡罗还活着
I will deal with it, not you!
我来处理 不用你来
I guess destroying your own career wasn't enough.
我猜毁掉你自己的事业还不够
Congratulations, Ryan. They are both done.
恭喜 莱恩 他们俩都完了
You ok? I'm sorry.
你还好吗 我很抱歉
I'm good. You?
我没事 你呢
Yes. I'm just not so sure about your friend Weston.
我也没事 但我不确定你朋友韦斯顿是否还好
It's not my blood. It's Luke's.
这不是我的血 是卢克的
He nearly killed him. They transported him
他差点杀了他 他们把他转移到
to a secure hospital in new york.
纽约的一家安全医院
He might not survive.
他可能活不了了
What's going on with you?
你到底是怎么回事
Joe was here.
乔来过这里
You saw him?
你看到他了吗
I nearly had him. He got away.
我差点就抓到他了 让他逃了
He could be anywhere now.
现在他可能在任何地方
Somebody tipped him off. You're right, Mike.
有人向他走漏了风声 你说得对 麦克
Somebody inside the FBI is helping him.
联调局内部有人在帮他
We can't trust anybody now.
现在我们谁也不能相信
No. Thank you, Jana.
不 谢谢 佳娜
You saved us. I'm in debt to you,
你救了我们 我欠你一份人情
and I'll be in touch.
我会跟你联♥系♥的
Yes. Good-bye, sweetheart.
好 再见 亲爱的
Who's Jana?
佳娜是谁
She's Joe's friend.
她是乔的朋友
Her daughter gave me this ring.
她女儿给了我这个戒指
Jana is an old friend with many useful resources.
佳娜是我一个老朋友 手头掌握很多有利资源
She's FBI?
她在联调局吗
No. She's more of a stay-at-home mom these days,
没有 她最近基本待在家带孩子
but she still consults occasionally.
但偶尔还当一下顾问
She said to head west on the back roads.
她让我们沿小路向西走
The local police have started blocking the major interstate.
当地警方开始封锁主要洲际公路
No need to worry. We have plenty of time.
不必担心 我们的时间很充裕
It's Lily.
是莉莉
Well, put her on speaker.
开免提吧
Hello, Lily.
你好 莉莉
You got away?
你逃了吗
The FBI's all over the airstrip.
联调局已经包围了停机坪
We couldn't get close.
我们没法儿靠近
No. We're fine.
不 我们没事
They killed Luke.
他们杀了卢克
They killed my son.
他们杀了我儿子
Yeah. I know that means something to you, Lily,
是啊 我知道这对你不是小事 莉莉
But frankly, I was never fond of the boy.
但老实说 我一直都不喜欢那孩子
What?
什么
Yeah. You drugged me.
没错 你给我下药了
You tried to control me.
你试图控制我
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表