剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
To admit to you, Reverend.
说实话 牧师
You said you--you would listen to me.
你说过你会听我倾诉
You said you would help me.
你说过会帮我
Now is the time.
现在就看你的了
Now is the time.
现在正是时候
Help me.
帮帮我
What am I to do, Rev, hmm?
我该怎么办 牧师
Am I gonna kill you or not?
我该不该杀了你
Again, thank you so much for coming here tonight.
再次感谢各位今晚前来
Let's raise a lot of money for this wonderful cause.
请各位为这项伟大事业倾囊相助吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You got here fast.
你来得真快
Did you run the whole way?
一路跑来的吧
Don't worry about it. I'm here now.
这不用你操心 反正我来了
So how about you leave the lady alone and come after me?
你能不能放过那位女士 冲我来
I'm the one you really want.
我才是你们的目标
Well, yeah, but killing her would get you.
是没错 不过杀了她才能伤到你啊
Guilt kills Ryan.
愧疚会让莱恩生不如死
I mean, you must blame yourself for Claire's death.
克莱尔死了 你肯定自责不已吧
How do you sleep at night?
晚上睡得着吗
That's what's motivates you.
你的动力就在于此
You really think that if you can save
你真以为你救下
all the world's victims that will ease your suffering.
全世界的被害人 就能心安了
I think killing you would.
杀了你我才能心安
It's nice to officially meet you.
很高兴终于正式跟你见面了
See that? I told you it would be quick and painless.
看见了吧 跟你说了很快很轻松的
Sweetie, I'm exhausted.
亲爱的 我累了
Can we just go right now?
能走了吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
The car's waiting in the back.
车在后面等着呢
How many agents on the scene?
现场有几个探员
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你意思
You're FBI. Don't pretend you're not.
你是联调局的 别装了
We got a situation here. How many?
现场有情况 有几个人
3 including myself.
连我3个
You need to find Lily Gray,
你们得找到莉莉·格雷
make sure she's secure now.
保证她安全 快
This way.
这边
I'll have you home before you know it.
很快就到家了
Down here.
这边下去
It's just around this way.
这边过去就是
Wait.
等等
Who is that? Hello?
那是谁 你好
Who are you?
你是谁
He was in the subway!
他是当时地铁上的那个人
He was in the subway!
他是当时地铁上的那个人
This way!
走这边
Stay behind me.
待在我身后
Run!
快跑
Help!
救命
It's ok. It's me, it's me.
没关系 是我 是我
They're here,
他们在这儿
The people from the subway.
地铁上的那些人
They took David.
他们抓住了大卫
Get Ms. Gray secure!
格雷女士情况安全
It's ok. It's ok. They're FBI.
没关系 没关系 他们是联调局的
Keep her safe.
确保她的安全
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Help.
救命
Hey, Ryan!
你好呀 莱恩
Come on. Let's go. Luke.
快点 走吧 卢克
Surprised, huh?
惊喜到了吧
Ok. Hang on. Hang in there.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in there, hang in.
忍♥一忍♥ 坚持下去
Luke, you're bleeding.
卢克 你在流血
Damn straight! I've just been shot.
说得没错 我被击中了
Damn that Ryan Hardy. He shot me.
该死的莱恩·哈迪 他开枪射我
Come on. Let's go!
快点 走吧
Traffic cams caught them leaving in a car.
交通监控拍摄到他们开车离开了
They taped over the license plates.
他们抹掉了牌照
They know how to avoid cameras.
他们知道怎么躲避摄像头
What happened to the man?
那位先生怎么样了
David Roland. He's gonna be ok.
他叫大卫·罗兰德 他会没事的
Paramedics are taking him to Memorial Hospital.
医护人员正在送他去纪念医院
Ms. Gray will be under tight security.
格雷女士将受到严密的保护
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Give us a minute.
让我们单独聊聊
Yeah.
行
You screwed up tonight.
你今晚搞砸了
But you had agents here. Good move.
但你也派了探员来这里 干得好
She was the only surviving witness, Ryan.
她是唯一的幸存目击者 莱恩
She was a target.
她是目标
Of course we were gonna watch her,
我们当然得盯着她
But you--what are you doing here?
但是你呢 你来这里做什么
They--they called me. They're engaging me.
他们 他们给我打电♥话♥ 把我引过来
So you call us. Call me.
那你就给我们打电♥话♥啊 打给我啊
Engage the FBI. You almost got two people killed tonight.
联♥系♥联调局啊 今晚你差点害死了两个人
I'm sorry. No. You want to get these guys so bad,
抱歉 不 你急切地想抓住这些家伙
you don't care who gets hurt.
根本不在乎谁会受伤
What happened to you?
你怎么回事
You're looking for brothers, ok, identical twins.
你要找的人是对双胞胎 长得一模一样
I can I.D. tell it to Mendez. I'm done with you.
我可以做识别 跟曼德斯说去 我不管你了
I have to go see David at the hospital.
我要去医院看大卫
I could take you.
我可以带你去
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry about tonight.
今晚的事我很抱歉
Why are you apologizing?
你为什么要道歉
I took risks with your safety.
我拿你的安全冒险
I was reckless.
我太鲁莽了
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
If you hadn't been here--
要不是你
My judgment was clouded,
我糊涂了
and I put you in danger.
置你于危险之中
No. You saved David.
不 你也救了大卫
You helped.
你救了我们
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Human beings can rise above their instincts, Joe.
人类可以抑制自身的邪恶天性 乔
The fact that you're struggling with your choices
你现在挣扎于做选择
is proof of your humanity, your goodness.
正是你的人性和仁慈的证明
Except there is no struggle.
除非根本没什么挣扎
There's...
只有
There's patience,
只有耐心
but I'm rapidly running out of that.
但我正在急速失去耐心
You may not be a religious man,
你也许不是个宗教♥徒♥
but you're an intelligent one,
但你是个聪明的人
a philosophical one.
富有智慧的人
Socrates tells us that we cannot be better
苏格拉底曾说 我们只有不断寻求进步
than in seeking to become better.
才能真的慢慢进步
But he also tells us
但他也曾说过
that death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
死亡或许是人类最大的福分
Joe, don't.
乔 不要
Oh, you see the trouble is
问题在于
I thought...
我还以为
I was gonna be reborn,
我将得到重生
that I could start anew,
我可以重新开始
but the reality is that...
但事实却是
I am inevitable.
我还是一成不变
Stop, stop!
住手 住手
Yes! Yes!
太爽了 太爽了
Yessss!
太爽了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表