剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
I wanted to see for myself.
我想亲眼看看
What, you weren't convinced?
怎么了 你还不相信吗
His DNA matched his son's dna.
他的DNA和他儿子的吻合
I don't know where you're going with this, Mike.
我不明白你想说什么 麦克
Joe is dead.
乔已经死了
Yeah, he is, Ryan. He's dead.
是 没错 莱恩 他是死了
I called.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I reached out.
我主动联♥系♥你
What, you couldn't be bothered?
怎么 你就懒得理一下我吗
Ryan, I needed to talk to you, man.
莱恩 我必须跟你谈谈 老兄
All I can think about is that last day,
我现在满脑子想的就只有那一天
how every second played out.
想着一分一秒是怎么过的
If we'd have done one thing different,
如果我们采取了稍微不同的措施
if we had changed
如果我们更改了
one thing, maybe we would have--
一小步 也许我们就能
maybe we would have got to Debra one second sooner.
能早一秒救到黛布拉
If we'd done one thing different.
只需要改变一小步
What?
怎么
You got nothing?
你没什么想说的吗
So that's how it's gonna be.
就这样吗
Take care of yourself, Mike.
自己保重 麦克
My face is everywhere.
到处都是我的面孔
What happened?
出什么事了
Ryan Hardy showed up at my place.
莱恩·哈迪闯去我家了
Mark, I'm sorry.
马克 我很抱歉
这才是马克
不对 那是卢克
What was Ryan Hardy doing there?
莱恩·哈迪去那里干什么
He surprised me.
他也惊到我了
I have no idea.
我完全不知道
You said your place was safe, untraceable.
你说你那里很安全 不会被发现
Your words!
你的原话哦
I don't know how he knew.
我不知道他是怎么知道的
It wasn't my fault!
不是我的错
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are they gonna find there when they search the place?
等他们搜查那里时 会发现什么
Nothing. I mean, my stuff.
什么也不会发现 都是我的东西
Nothing that's gonna lead them here.
不会把他们引过来的
And I'm supposed to believe you?
我该信你吗
There's nothing to find.
不会找到什么的
Maybe some prints, maybe.
或许也就是些指纹吧
I have, like, 10 fake I.D.s out there.
我大概有10张假身份证
Eh, we trusted you, Carlos,
我们曾信任你 卡洛斯
Brought you in, made you part of the family.
带你进来 让你成为家庭中的一员
Ok. I've done everything that you guys have said.
好吧 你们的指示我都照做了
What's the problem? We're cool.
有什么问题吗 我们之间没问题吧
Luke, don't. Let it go.
卢克 别这样 别计较了
I--I'm the one who's gonna get Joe.
我 我会把乔引出来
That's what you want.
那不是你们想要的吗
Eh, you're right. It's cool.
你说得对 没关系
Sorry. I overreacted.
抱歉 我反应过度了
I do that sometimes.
我有时是会这样
Letting it go!
不计较了
Poof. Gone.
轻轻一吹 过去吧
Aw, come on. Let's hug it out.
来吧 抱一抱就过去了
I don't--I don't want to hug you.
我不 我不想抱你
Why don't you want to hug me?
你为什么不想抱我
I just don't.
我就是不想
Huggy hug.
温柔地拥抱下
Oh, things have gotten way too serious in here.
这里气氛搞得太凝重了
Lighten up!
放松
If we're not having fun, what's the point?
如果我们不开心 有什么意义呢
You want to see something funny?
你想看点有意思的吗
He'll live.
他不会死的
You have a visitor.
有人来看你了
I can send him away.
我可以不让他进来
No, it's ok. He can come in.
不 没关系 让他进来
How are you, Ms. Gray?
你好吗 格雷女士
Well, 6 people were killed.
6人被杀
I'm fine.
我没事
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
I was concerned.
我很担心
I--you know, you asked earlier
我 你之前在问
why this was happening, and...
为什么会发生这种事
I found my answer.
我找到答案了
You killed Joe Carroll, and his followers are...
你杀了乔·卡罗 他的信徒都...
mad about it, I guess.
非常生气 我猜
So...why are you really here?
那 你到底为什么来这里
6 people were killed, and, uh...
6人被杀 而
You're the only one I can say, "I'm sorry," to.
只有你还能听见我说声"抱歉"
So...I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Just needed to say it out loud.
只是想大声说出来
Good night.
晚安
Emma...
爱玛
Where's Carlos? Did you find him?
卡洛斯在哪里 你找到他了吗
I went to the address Frank gave me.
我去了弗兰克给我的那个地址
He wasn't there...
他不在那里
But Ryan Hardy was.
但莱恩·哈迪在那里
What--what was he doing there?
他 他在那里干什么
I don't know, Hannah.
我不知道 汉娜
I have no idea what's going on.
我完全不知道出了什么事
No. Not yet.
不 还不行
He's still got 20 minutes left.
他还得等20分钟
Damn, Judy. That was a good one.
该死 朱蒂 真爽啊
Yes, it was.
是啊 好爽
Now turning back to our top story,
现在回到我们的头条新闻
we have an update.
我们又有了新进展
The death toll is now 6 in New York city.
纽约市事件的死亡人数已达到6人
Is this the work of Carroll's cult?
这又是卡罗的信徒所为吗
This new murder comes a day after 3 men...
这起最新的谋杀案发生在3个人...
Daryl, come see this quick!
达里尔 快来看这个
6 people were killed!
6人被杀了
Hurry!
快点
This what cult expert Ryan Hardy
接下来是邪教案专家莱恩·哈迪
had to say earlier today.
今天早些时候的发言
My thoughts and prayers go out
我对受害者和他们的家人
to the victims and their families,
表示深切的关心和美好的祈愿
but with regards to the subway murders
但对这起地铁谋杀案
and Joe Carroll, I'm not involved.
和乔·卡罗 都跟我无关
Well now.
那好戏就开始吧
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表