剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Perhaps you could avoid nearly bloody killing me!
或许可以避免把我弄得半死
Damn that hurts!
真♥他♥妈♥的疼
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
You know, Tim,
话说 蒂姆
You really ought to think twice before rescuing me.
你在救我之前真的应该三思一下
Come on, old friend. Come on.
加油 老朋友 坚持住
It's not quite over yet.
一切都还没完呢
There we are.
好了
Come on, big fella.
起来 大块头
Damn it.
该死的
30 miles from Layton,
现在距离雷顿30英里
and jupiter place isn't on the map.
地图上无法显示朱皮特地区
We'll find it.
我们会找到的
Why aren't you answering your phone, Ryan?
你怎么不回电♥话♥ 莱恩
Don't worry. Ryan's gonna be all right.
别担心 莱恩肯定会没事的
Just a little ostentatious, isn't it?
有点太华丽了 是吧
"You are cordially invited to dinner.
"你们正式获邀参加晚宴
Please come in."
请进"
How very charming.
真有意思
Oh, come on, Ryan.
拜托 莱恩
I thought we discussed this last night.
我以为我们昨晚已经讨论过这事儿了呢
You're not gonna shoot me.
你不会对我开枪的
If you did, what's gonna become of our Claire?
如果你真开了 我们的克莱尔会有什么后果呢
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
There is no way I'm walking into that house empty-handed.
我是不可能空手走进那间屋子的
I saved your life.
我刚刚救了你一命
I'd like to think I've earned a degree of trust.
我以为我至少赢得了你一点信任呢
There.
很好
After you.
你先请
Welcome, gentlemen.
欢迎二位大驾光临
I wanted you to see the room where it all began.
我想让你们看看一切事情起源的屋子
This is where Mark and I planned everything.
马克和我就是在这里策划了一切的
Mark thought there was no way
马克认为你们是不可能
you were getting out of that church,
逃出那家教堂的
But I told him "You have to have faith.
但我跟他说 你得有信心才行
Ryan Hardy and Joe carroll, they're badass."
莱恩·哈迪和乔·卡罗 他们很牛的"
Dinner's soon, so make yourself comfortable,
晚宴很快就要开始了 你们先自便吧
Get a drink,
喝杯酒
And if you're worried about Claire,
如果你们很担心克莱尔的话
Don't worry.
别担心
She's with me.
她正跟我在一起
No!
不要
No! No!
不 不要
No!
不
No!
不要
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Could be a trap.
可能是陷阱
No!
不要
I really cannot wait to kill these two.
我真的等不及想杀了那两个臭小子
Claire!
克莱尔
Lift her up.
把她抬起来
Ok. I got her.
好了 我扶住了
Are you ok? yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Hello, Claire.
你好 克莱尔
Where is she? Where's Claire?
她在哪儿 克莱尔在哪儿
You're awake.
你们醒了啊
Hope you're hungry.
你们大概饿了吧
Sorry it's not fancier,
抱歉做得不够好
but we had no time to prepare.
但我们没时间准备
Claire?
克莱尔
I'm ok.
我没事
Claire looks cute when she's sleepy.
克莱尔瞌睡的时候很迷人
Still, I suppose you both know that.
不过我猜这个你们都知道
I'm so glad we could all get together for this dinner.
我很高兴大家能聚到一起吃这顿饭
Yeah. Mother always said
是啊 妈妈总是说
we should always thrash out our issues over a good meal.
我们应该用一顿大餐解决问题
Where's Emma?
爱玛在哪儿
You mean, you don't know?
你不知道吗
Nobody told you.
居然没人告诉你
I'm sorry to have to break this to you, Joe.
很遗憾告诉你这个消息 乔
Emma's dead,
爱玛死了
and she ain't coming back.
她不会回来了
What did you do to her?
你们对她做了什么
Someone's got some explaining to do.
有人得解释解释了
Haven't they, Claire?
是不是 克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
You got us.
我们在你们手上了
Let her go. That was the deal.
放她走 说好了的
This is the first course.
这才上第一道菜呢
Would you like a drink, Ryan?
想喝一杯吗 莱恩
Come on. Tell the truth.
来嘛 说实话
Yes or no?
想还是不想
No.
不想
He's not supposed to drink. He's sober.
他不能喝酒 他刚戒酒
You may not remember this, but we've met before.
你可能不记得了 我们以前见过
When we were planning this all out with mother,
我们和妈妈做这些计划时
I used to come to your morning meetings and watch you.
我曾经去你的晨会 观察过你
I even introduced myself as a newcomer.
我甚至向你自我介绍说我是新人
You shook my hand.
你还和我握手
Good for you, Ryan.
真好啊 莱恩
It takes a lot of courage to face your demons.
敢于面对自己的恶习 需要很大的勇气
Nobody's talking to you.
没人在和你说话
I'll ask again.
我再问一遍
Would you like a drink?
想喝一杯吗
No.
不想
Wait, wait, stop.
等等 等等 住手
No, no.
别 别
No, no, no!
别 别 住手啊
That was tense.
千钧一发啊
See how this works?
你明白了吗
6 chambers, 1 bullet.
6个弹膛 1颗子弹
You lie, I pull the trigger.
你撒谎 我就扣扳机
Would you like a drink?
想喝一杯吗
Yes.
想
All right. Yeah.
就是这样 好
It's good vodka.
上好的伏特加
We'll go in on foot, look for security, surveillance.
我们步行进去 当心监控摄像头
Come in from the west.
从西边进入
Looks like quite a hike.
看起来得走很远
Are you good with this?
你还行吗
Yeah, I'm good.
我行的
Do you know how much you hurt my mother, Joe?
你知道你伤害妈妈有多深吗 乔
She exposed her true self to you.
她向你展示了真实的自己
She sacrificed everything,
她牺牲了一切
and you just threw her aside.
而你却抛弃她
It was a misunderstanding.
那是个误会
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
No, no, no! Joe!
别 别 别 乔
Do you know how much you hurt her?
你知道你伤她有多深吗
Yes or no?
知道还是不知道
Yes.
知道
Luke, now you and I,
卢克 你和我
Mark, we're the same.
还有马克 我们都一样
We have the same predilections.
我们有同样的嗜好
Let me make this right.
给我一个改正的机会
Let me be the father figure to you that
让我成为你们父亲般的长者
Lily always wanted me to be.
莉莉一直希望我这样
Too late.
太迟了
No, no, stop!
别 住手
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表