剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Kill him.
杀了他
No, no. That's not an option.
不不不 绝对不行
Good-bye, my friend.
再见 我的朋友
It's been a great pleasure.
与你交手非常荣幸
You will see me again, Joe,
你还会见到我的 乔
One more time...
再见一次
I promise.
我发誓
We've landed, headed to the SUVs now.
我们已降落 往越野车方向去
The cars are waiting. This way.
车在等了 这边
All right.
好吧
The cult is using an old campground
这个邪教占据的是一个旧露营地
surrounded by acres of woods.
周围是几英亩的树林
We know from the GPS that Alistair Duncan's SUV
我们通过定位系统发现艾力斯特·邓肯的越野车
stopped on a back road on the southwest perimeter
停在西南边的小路上
and then continued through the front gate.
之后穿过了前门
And Ryan?
莱恩呢
Nothing yet, but state police are moving in.
尚未发现 但州警♥察♥正在赶过来
Come on.
走吧
Come in. Anyone there? Do you copy?
呼叫 有人吗 收到了吗
They're all dead.
他们都死了
Freeze! Drop it nice and easy.
不许动 小心放下枪
Mark, where's your brother?
马克 你哥哥在哪里
He wanted to get closer and take a look.
他想靠近点 看清楚
He'll be right back.
他马上回来
He left?
他走了吗
He wanted to see what he could.
他想看他能做点什么
He's not far, just past that ravine.
没走远 刚跨过峡谷而已
Well, go get him now.
马上去找他
Idiots.
蠢货
Be ready to move fast.
做好准备迅速行动
Yo, spread out. State police is securing the perimeter.
传达下去 州警♥察♥正把周边包围起来
Go, go.
快快快
Lily wouldn't join the fight.
莉莉不会加入战斗的
She'd hang back.
她一定会在一旁围观
Back road, southwest perimeter.
小路 西南方向边界
Ryan. Come on. Ryan, thank god.
莱恩 快来 莱恩 谢天谢地
What do you got on Joe?
你知道关于乔的什么消息吗
Ok. Took off with Emma Hill and some other followers.
跟爱玛·希尔和其他一些信徒一起走了
They mentioned a North exit.
他们提到了一个北边的出口
He's going after Kingston Tanner.
他要去对付肯斯顿·坦纳
I need agents at the North exit.
马上派探员去北边出口
He's planning something big.
他正在计划一项大行动
Hey, where's Mike?
麦克在哪里
He was just with me.
他刚刚还跟我在一起
I think--
我觉得
I think he's gone to find Lily.
我觉得他去找莉莉了
I'm Carrie Cooke with a rather cryptic message
我是凯莉·库克 向乔·卡罗传达一条
for Joe Carroll.
相当隐秘的信息
I was told in sincere confidence
我已被确切告知
that no one but he would understand this message.
除了他 没人能理解这则消息
You're sure no one comes here?
你确定没人会来这里吗
It's my uncle's place.
这是我叔叔家
He never leaves the city.
他从没离开过这个市
How can I sleep with the view-- you asleep,
眼前这幕叫我如何入睡 你沉睡着
diner lights flashing pink on your skin,
餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光
your breath on my shoulder?
你的呼吸落在我的肩上
Me, I could die happy.
我 可以幸福地死去
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
What's she saying?
她在说什么
...intended solely for Joe Carroll.
专门传达给乔·卡罗
This had been an "Update America" Special...
这是《美国快讯》特别...
Claire.
克莱尔
I'll be back this evening
今晚我还将接着为您报道
with all the latest updates on the recent murders
有关近日谋杀事件
and the ongoing search for Carroll.
和搜索卡罗的最新消息
James?
杰姆斯
Hello, Lily.
你好 莉莉
Agent Weston.
韦斯顿探员
Get on your knees.
跪下
Do it.
照做
Where are your sons?
你的儿子们在哪里
They didn't come.
他们没来
I find that hard to swallow.
我不太相信
I'm unarmed. I'll go easily.
我手无寸铁 不会反抗
Take me into custody.
逮捕我吧
Is that what you want,
那是你想要的吗
to go to prison? You'd be ok with that?
进监狱 你能接受吗
Mike! Ryan, back off.
麦克 莱恩 退后
Don't. Don't do this.
别 别这么做
No. Come on. You're better than this.
不 拜托 你不是这种人
Mike, you're a good man.
麦克 你是个好人
Put the gun down. Take me into custody.
把枪放下 逮捕我吧
You're wrong, Lily.
你错了 莉莉
I used to be.
我以前是
Not anymore.
但现在不是了
Mike--
麦克
Mike-- Mike, please.
麦克 麦克 求你了
This is not you. This is me.
你不是这样的人 我才是
Don't be me, please.
别变成我 求你了
I know this isn't gonna fix anything for me...
我知道这对我来说无法挽救任何事
but it will fix you.
但却可以挽救你
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表