剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
We are loyal to you...
这件事肯定另有隐情
There has to be some other explanation.
不 不要
No, don't!
我叫他不要去 但是瑟奇他想去
I told him not to go, but Serge, he wanted to be there.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你知道要付出这样的代价
You knew this would be the cost.
没有别的办法
There was no other way.
至少现在我们可以选择自己的路
At least now we can choose our own path.
我要离开
I'm leaving.
我会开走需要号♥
I will take the Mowteng.
我跟你走
I go with you.
乔瑟夫 我们走
Josep, let's go.
我要留在这
I'm staying here.
现在我们谁都不可能从这事中逃走了
There is nowhere any of us can hide from this now.
但我们还可以待在一起
But we can still stay together.
我们没有待在一起的意义了
We have nothing to stay together for.
波尔斯黛拉号♥现在接驳在3号♥航站F-06号♥泊位
The Puer Stella is now docked at Terminal Three, Berth F-06.
有很多新的人
It's a lot of new people.
我猜待在月球会比在地球上感觉安全些吧
I guess it feels safer being on the moon than being on Earth.
想想吧
Imagine that.
哈奇怎么样
How's Hutch?
她还可以再苟且偷生一天
She'll live to steal another day.
这些殖民飞船也许是很好的机会
These colony ships could be a real opportunity.
新的星球 没有警♥察♥或者安保人员
New planets, no cops or security,
可以挣大钱
a lot of money to be made.
-新的地方可以去钻营 -我♥干♥拿手的事啊
- New corners to carve out? - I do what I know.
也可以有你的位置 如果你想的话
There's a place for you, if you want it.
谢谢 算了
No, thanks.
又和你一起干事还挺有意思的
It was fun working with you again.
罗西南多号♥现在接驳在...
The Rocinante is now docked at...
我现在有自己的事了
I got my own thing now.
-如果你改主意了... -我不会的
- If you change your mind... - I won't.
但我会和你喝一杯
But I will have a drink with you.
妈的
Oh, shit!
帮帮忙
A little help!
瓶子
The bottle!
算了吧
Fuck it.
见到你太好了 兄弟
It's good to see you, brother.
很高兴被你们见到
It's good to be seen.
见到你我也很高兴 老大
It's good to see you too, boss.
我了解你们俩关系有多好
I know how close you two were.
-我很遗憾 -为什么
- I'm so sorry. - Why?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
失去了朋友...
Losing a friend...
坚定立场选择营救自己的家人
Making the choice to hold your ground to save your family?
只要还有一丝机会 我也会这么选
As far as last stands go, that's the one I'd pick.
他也是这么选的
He picked it too.
我说他是勇敢的傻子
I called him a brave idiot.
这并不算最差劲的
There's worse things to be.
我们来把你安顿下来吧
Let's get you settled in.
实际上我需要先谈一下 舰长
Actually, I'm gonna need a minute to talk, Captain.
就你和我
Just you and me.
慢慢谈不用急
Take your time.
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
我得需要你帮个忙
I'm gonna need a favor.
当然
Sure.
你曾经威胁过要杀了我
You threatened to kill me once.
你说的是火星人登上我们飞船时吗
You mean when the Martians were boarding us?
那是上辈子的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
对 我本要杀了他们
Yeah, I was gonna kill them
因为我不想沦落到火星集中营去
because I didn't wanna end up in a Martian gulag.
你拿枪指着我
You lined up on me.
你说我要是敢 你就结果了我
You said that you would put me down if I tried.
你真会那么干吗
Did you mean that?
没错 但从那以后很多情况都变了...
I did, but a lot's changed since then...
那么即便那时你都要杀了我
So even though you were gonna kill me then,
现在我们可以相互照应了 对吗
now we've got each other's backs, right?
不会因为那个介意的
There's no hard feelings.
当然 我们现在是一家人了
Of course. We're family now.
那好吧
Well, all right.
没问题了
We're good!
她要和我们一起待上一阵子
She's gonna ride with us for a little while.
她得需要个新的身份
She's gonna need a new ID,
但我想我已经搞定了 我认识个人
but I think I got that covered, I know a guy.
你能接受这个 谢了
Thank you for being cool about this.
你好
Hi.
亲爱的 快走啊
Peaches, come on up!
独♥立♥飞船
由詹姆斯·霍顿 奈奥米·永田
亚历克斯·卡玛尔 艾莫斯·伯顿
拥有和运行
合法打捞回收
你以后得汇报很多情况了
You have a lot of debriefings in your future.
说马科呗
Talking about Marco.
我还真没什么期待的
Can't say I'm looking forward to that.
她这一路走来真不容易啊
She's come a long way.
我们谁不是啊
Haven't we all?
夫人
Ma'am?
失陪了
Excuse me.
很配你啊
It suits you.
夫人 您丈夫的事我听说了
Ma'am, I heard about your husband.
我真的非常难过
I am truly sorry.
如果他知道你在我身边 他会很欣慰的
He would've been happy to know that you were at my side.
你也要节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss as well.
来吧 博比
Come, Bobbie.
让我来介绍一下
Allow me to introduce
前火星陆战队枪炮中士罗伯塔·德雷珀
former MMC Gunnery Sergeant Roberta Draper.
我的新任联络官
My new liaison.
你好
Hello.
荣幸之至 中士
It's an honor, Sergeant.
你好
Hi.
那这是说我们入伙了吗
So does this mean we joined up?
我们是独♥立♥的飞船
We're an independent ship.
我们不会挂任何一方的旗帜
We don't fly anyone's flag.
说得对
That's right.
但我们没办法置身于这场战争以外
But this isn't a fight we can stay out of.
我希望大家都好好看看自己的周围
I want you all to take a good look around.
这正是马科·因阿诺斯所痛恨的
This is what Marco Inaros hates.
这正是他所畏惧的
This is what he is afraid of.
他为何要竭力摧毁你们和你们的飞船
Why he tried so hard to destroy you and your ship.
现在我们要做的就是让每一个小行星带人
All we have to do now is turn every Belter,
火星人和地球人成为这样
Martian, and Earther into this.
这是我们的制胜之道
This how we win.
在黑暗中你必须一直拿着把刀子
You must always have a knife in the darkness.
我像你这么大时 这连梦想都算不上
When I was your age, this wasn't even a dream.
完全没法想象
It was unthinkable.
现在 对你和未来几代小行星带人来说
And now, for you and for generations of Belters to come,
都将是过去式了
it will be something that happened.
而我功不可没
I made this happen.
霍顿 你得看看这个
Holden, you need to see this.
我们并没有摧毁所有米亚号♥的鱼雷
We didn't destroy all of the Zmeya's torpedoes.
漏了一个
We missed one.
看来罗西南多号♥跟丢了
It looks like the Roci lost track.
是会有这种事 导弹能躲过拦截
It happens. Good evasion by the missile.
定点防御炮会转向更紧迫的威胁
The PDCs shifting to a more immediate threat.
那鱼雷为什么没击中我们
Then why didn't it hit us?
我告诉你原因 因为它的目标不是我们
I'll tell you why, because it wasn't aiming at us.
它的目标就是绕开我们
It was aiming away from us
跟丢之前 它是朝远离太阳的方向飞
and away from the sun when we lost it.
可能是发射错误吧
It could've been a misfire.
当然 但万一不是
Sure, but if it wasn't,
原分子病毒样本有没有可能在那颗鱼雷上
is it possible the protomolecule sample was on that torpedo?
对 有可能
Yes. It's possible.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表