剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
He won't leave without her.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
这是我的决定 责任我来担
It's my call, my responsibility.
等我们上去了你可以举报我
You can report me when we get topside.
什么情况
What's the deal?
到处都停电了
Electricity's down everywhere.
电梯坏了
Elevators are out.
好吧 我们走楼梯
All right, let's take the stairs.
沙利
Sully!
沙利 你没事吧
Sully, are you okay?
操 只是伤了膝盖
Fuck. It's just my knee.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
此路不通
This won't.
还有别的办法离开这里吗
Is there another way out of here?
还有别的楼梯吗
Is there another set of stairs?
这是个最高戒备监狱
It's a maximum security prison.
他们可没设计多少逃生路线
They didn't design it with a lot of escape routes.
肯定有通风井
There must be a ventilation shaft.
有是有 二十厘米宽
Yeah, 20 centimeters wide.
你能有多瘦
How skinny can you get?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
电梯井里应该有一个
There should be a maintenance ladder
维修梯
in the elevator shaft.
好主意
Good idea.
你能打开吗
Do you think you can open it
用你的改造部分
if you use your mod?
我药劲还没过
I'm still way too doped up.
我就算勉强试试也不会有好结果
It wouldn't be pretty if I tried.
罗娜 我有个坏主意
Rona, I got a bad idea.
这不人道
This is inhumane treatment!
我有权利
I got rights!
怎么了
So...what's new?
-他上次服药过了多久了 -大约11小时
- How long since his last dose? - About 11 hours.
他做这件事应该没问题
He should be all right to do it.
做什么
Do what?
就这个
This is it?
这个
This?
你能打开它吗
Can you open it?
我知道你们不能
Well, I know you can't.
要么打开它 要么就回你的牢房♥去
Open it, or it's back to your cell.
这可糟糕了
That's too bad.
奈奥米 我需要知道你在哪里
Naomi, I need to know where you are.
情况不太好
Things are not good.
我没有收到父母的消息
I haven't heard from my parents.
看起来整个蒙大拿电网都崩溃了
Looks like the whole Montana grid collapsed.
联♥系♥不到艾莫斯或亚历克斯
Couldn't get through to Amos or Alex.
佛瑞德·约翰逊死了
Fred Johnson's dead.
马科的人杀了他
Marco's people killed him.
他们拿到了样本
And they got the sample.
奈奥米 收到消息
Naomi, please respond
请立即回复
the moment you get this.
我要知道你安好
I need to know that you're okay.
得了吧
Come on,
我不能让她这么做
I couldn't just let her do that.
-我必须 -我有命令你其他事吗
- I had to... - Did I give you an order
只不过让你站在这道
to do anything other than stand outside
该死的门外而已
this fucking door?
她对我笑个不停
She wouldn't stop smiling at me.
我想应该好好教训...
I thought a lesson would...
花钱又不是雇你来思考的
You don't get paid to think,
懂吗 别他妈胡思乱想了
all right, so stop fucking trying,
你♥他♥妈♥脑子就不会动
because you fucking suck at it!
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你来遛弯啊
You here fo take a turn, ke?
你为了阻止佛瑞德抛弃样品
You knocked out the comms to prevent Fred
而中断了通讯
from jettisoning the sample.
你没有看上去那么蠢嘛
Mm, you're not so dumb as you look.
你怎么知道保险库的事
How'd you know about the vault?
谁给你的参数
Who gave you the specs?
那个没脖子的家伙哪儿去了
Where's the guy with no neck?
至少他那"爱的轻抚"不会让我觉得无聊
At least his little love taps didn't bore me.
没人会来救你的
No one's gonna come save you.
在这个空间站 我的话就是王法
Due process on this station is what I say it is.
我会把你的手指一根一根地喂给蘑菇
I'll feed you to the mushrooms one finger at a time.
再当着你的面吃掉蘑菇
And I'll eat them in front of you.
用不着做的这么过火
It doesn't have to go that far.
你爱怎样怎样吧 地球人
Do what you need to, Earther.
这改变不了已经发生的事
It na gonya change what happened...
也改变不了要发生的事
or what about to.
你认为杀了佛瑞德
You think by killing Fred,
你的人就能接管吗
your people are gonna take over now?
你到底要怎么达到目的呢
How are you gonna make that happen, exactly?
你很快就会看到的
You gonna get to see soon.
帮我们找回样品 找到马科·因阿诺斯
Help us recover the sample and find Marco Inaros.
我们也许能做个交易
We might be able to work out a deal.
你在浪费空气
You're wasting air, dusiwala.
有趣的是 我还有点喜欢佛瑞德
Funny thing, I kind of liked Fred.
在这个空间站还有谁是你同党
Who else are you working with at this station?
你说哪个空间站
Which station do you mean?
我们这样的人
There are so many...
可是多得很呢
and so many of us.
把你知道的告诉我 立刻就说
Tell me what you know. Tell me now.
也许你们应该把我的食指
You should probably send my first finger
送去第五层的回收器
to the recycler on level five.
第八层的回收器需要重新翻修一下
The one on eight needs a full rebuild.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你又不是什么路过的星球弹跳者
You're not some rock hopper, scraping by.
你在这有光明的生活
You had a good life here.
在地球人的空间站给地球人干活
Working on an Earther station for an Earther
还有一个接一个的地球人
and an Earther and an Earther...
你以为小行星带人希望这样吗
you think that's what Beltalowda want, ke?
做你们最喜欢的宠物
To be your favorite pet?
当你告诉我们能想要什么的时候
To be grateful when you tell us
我们还得感恩戴德
what we're allowed to want
这样还省得让我们自己做决定了
so we don't have to bother deciding for ourselves?
佛瑞德·约翰逊是所有小行星带人的朋友
Fred Johnson was a friend to all Belters.
他只是个游客
He was a tourist.
回家吧 内行星人
Go home, inyalowda,
待在家里
and stay there.
如果你们不照办 小行星人会提醒你们
If you don't, the Belt will remind you
你们并不属于这里
that you don't belong here...
周而复始 永不停歇
again and again and again.
是时候让罗西号♥出去狩猎了
It's time to take the Roci out for a hunt.
他们破解了她的手持终端吗
They cracked her hand terminal?
想得美 你们没那么聪明
Nice try. You're not that smart.
没那个必要
Didn't have to be.
莫妮卡看到了米亚号♥的飞行计划
Monica's eye captured the Zmeya's flight plan.
等回来之后 我们接着谈
We'll continue this conversation when we get back.
等我们完事以后
When we're done,
我会亲自把你扔出气阀
I'm gonna throw you out an air lock myself.
等等
Wait.
有话要说吗
You got something to say?
等你回来时再见
See you when you get back.
够得到吗
Can you reach it?
不行
No.
就算够得到 我也没看见释放开关
Even if I could, I don't see a release switch.
我们得把小小送上去
We'd have to get Tiny up there
让他把门撬开
and have him pry the doors open.
-你叫我什么 -也许我们可以找到
- What'd you call me? - Maybe we could find something
能吸住墙的东西
that could stick to the walls,
比如吸盘之类的
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表