剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
鼓起勇气
It is nobler to have courage
亲历自己惧怕之事
as we stumble into half the things we fear
胜过纸上谈兵
than to analyze every possible obstacle
踌躇不前
and begin nothing.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers.
要去哪里
Where you headed out?
只是例行补给
Just a routine supply run.
-坐哪艘船 -巴基思号♥
- Oh, on what ship? - The Barkeith.
如果巴贝奇是去做补给
If Babbage is on a supply run,
她飞船上很可能装满了武器
her ship could easily be full of weapons.
我们把狭背鲸号♥开出去
We'll take the Razorback out
紧密监视巴基思号♥
and keep our scopes tight on the Barkeith.
小克里斯 我需要你帮个忙
Chrissie, I'm gonna need a favor.
我想先去再见一个人
There's someone that I should see,
我需要你帮我安排一下
and I'm gonna need your help arranging it.
我们的原分子病毒是安全的
Our protomolecule is secure,
别问我它在哪里
and don't ask me where it is.
根据我所知道的情报
According to my sources,
科塔乍被一队小行星带人从谷神星上的
Cortazar was taken from a secure research facility
一所秘密研究机构带走了
by a Belter strike team.
莫妮卡所在的集装箱
The container Monica was in...
计划接上她的那艘
the ship that was scheduled to pick her up,
米亚号♥ 它仍在驶近
the Zmeya, it's still inbound.
他们以为莫妮卡还在集装箱里
They think Monica's still in the container.
我会在集装箱里准备一个惊喜
I'll set up a party inside the container,
当他们开门的时候
and when they open the door,
我们拿下他们 接手飞船
we'll take them and the ship.
我知道菲利普在这
I know Filip's here.
他不想让你出现在他的人生中
He no want you in his life.
你离开了我 把我像垃圾一样抛弃了
You left and discarded me like a piece of trash.
但我对你的爱从未停止过
But I never stopped loving you.
发生什么了
What's going on?
在飞船上把她关好
Secure her for flight.
她和我们一起走
She's coming with us.
这些石块可能是一颗更大的
Could these rocks have been fragments
小行星的碎片吗
of a single larger asteroid?
只有一侧的还原特征较高
Consistently higher return signatures on one side only.
马科·因阿诺斯朝我们扔了一个隐形石块
Marco Inaros threw a stealth rock at us.
结果它解体了
And it broke up.
你觉得他会就此罢手
You think he stopped at one?
你还是不明白
You still don't see it.
不明白什么
I don't see what?
无垠的太空
第五季 第四集
狭背鲸号♥
火星与小行星带之间
天鹰火炮号♥
火星与小行星带之间
巴基思号♥当前航向上的
The only thing on the Barkeith's current heading
只有第三舰队的一个中队
is a squadron from the Third Fleet.
也许他们真的是去提供补给
Maybe they really are on a supply run.
不 那就是个借口
No, that's just a cover story.
途中的某个地方
Somewhere along the way,
他们会和黑市贩子碰头
they're gonna meet up with a black marketeer
完成交易
and do a deal.
我打赌
I'd put money on it.
其实 我情愿相信
You know, I'm willing to believe
巴贝奇不干净
that Babbage is dirty
索弗泰尔上将也趟了这个浑水
and that Admiral Sauveterre is mixed up in this too.
-但是 -但是这不是一艘船几个人那么简单
- But? - But this ain't one ship and a couple of people.
火星舰队补给舰还有两艘大型护卫舰
This is an MCRN fleet tender and two heavy frigates.
没错 这就意味着这些船员都参与其中
Yeah, which means all three crews are in on it
或者至少是拿了好处假装不知道
or at least getting paid to look the other way.
你懂的 这就是我们来这的原因
You know this. It's why we're out here.
博比 知道某事有可能
Bobbie, there is a big difference
和亲眼目睹事情发生
between knowing something is possible
这两个之间可是天壤之别
and seeing it happen in front of your damn eyes.
这就是要你睁大双眼
It just means your eyes are open.
你在陆战队服役十年了
You spent ten years in the marines.
我在部队呆了二十年 还为此离了婚
Navy cost me 20 and my marriage.
现在我才发现是为一群骗子干活
Now I find out it's all for a bunch of crooks...
如果这么说能让你好受些
Well, I doubt they were when you served,
我觉得你服役时他们还没有变坏
if that makes you feel any better.
面对这些事你怎么能这么该死地冷静
How are you so fucking nonchalant about all this?
我以前养过一只老鼠[我这有过一个内奸]
I used to have a rat.
是说你队里有过线人
Like, a...an informer in...in your crew?
不 是一只真正的宠物鼠
No, an actual pet rat,
我小时候养的
when I was a kid.
我叫她缪丝
I named her Mouse.
雪白的皮毛 棕色的耳朵
White fur, brown ears,
小巧灵活的爪子
tiny, clever little hands.
她以前会顺着我的胳膊一路爬 藏进我的头发
She used to climb up my arm and hide in my hair,
用她软软的小鼻尖贴着我的脸颊
nuzzle her soft little nose into my cheek.
她是那么聪明
And she was so smart.
你说老鼠聪明
Rats are smart?
是的 我以前会把东西放进她的笼子
Yeah. I used to put things in her cage,
她会用它们造出最令人惊叹的房♥子
and she'd build the most amazing houses out of it.
每次我把她的创作推倒摧毁再清理干净时
I felt bad every time I had to bust them down
我都很难过
to clean it out.
你接下去是不是要讲个大道理了
So this is one of those teaching moments, right?
比如火星就像是
M...Mars is like
需要被摧毁的老鼠房♥子
some rat's house that needs to get knocked down
或者诸如此类的废话
or some shit like that?
不是
No.
老鼠只能活几年
Rats only live a few years.
它们在野生环境中 很少能寿终正寝
In the wild, it's rare that they die of old age,
即便是寿终正寝 也死得很痛苦
and when they do, they go out hard.
身上通常有好多肿瘤
Lots of tumors, usually.
而当我有一天醒来 缪丝她...
One day, I woke up, and Mouse...
侧躺着 气喘吁吁 眼神呆滞
was laying on her side, panting, eyes glazed over.
我妈妈告诉我她快不行了 想把她带走
My mum told me she was dying and tried to take her away,
但我要求陪着她
but I demanded that I stayed with her
直到她去世
until she passed.
我抽抽搭搭地哭了几个小时
I sobbed for hours.
然后我就不哭了
And then I stopped,
几个小时之后 我只是觉得有点累
and then a few hours after that, I was just tired.
无论失去时有多撕心裂肺
No matter how traumatic the loss is,
一个人情感上的输出只有这么多
you only have so much emotional stamina.
即便是悲伤也会被耗尽
Even grief can get used up.
那你当时做了什么
So what did you do?
我给她做了个小盒子 把她埋在里面
I built her a small box, and I buried her in it.
我受够了期期艾艾 我必须做些什么
I was tired of being sad, and I had to do something.
其实做这些事并不能帮到那只老鼠
It wasn't going to help the rat, not really,
但对我有帮助
but it helped me.
所以我们在为我们濒死的星球
So we're building a coffin...
建一个棺材
for our dying planet.
我当时的心路历程
I went through the exact same thing
与你现在一模一样
you're going through right now.
而当你从另一个角度再看这件事
And when you come out the other side of this,
你会想要做一些有用的事
you're gonna wanna be doing something that matters.
巴基思号♥和它的护卫舰
Hey, Barkeith and the escort,
他们在加大制动喷射
they're increasing their braking burn.
如果我们还想继续追踪
We're gonna need to adjust our course
需要调整我们的航线
if we wanna keep them in our sights.
收到
Copy that.
你需要有人和你一起讨论这种事
You need people to talk you through things like this.
-这是有帮助的 -我很难受
- It helps. - It's killing me,
知道我无法成为我儿子的那个人
knowing I'm not gonna be that person for my son.
我希望他能遇到一个像你一样的人可以倾诉
I hope he meets someone like you to talk to.
-真见鬼 -怎么了
- The hell? - What is it?
联♥合♥国♥紧急飞行限制令
Emergency flight restriction from the UN.
联♥合♥国♥交通管理部门为确保
All ships headed for Earth are advised to expect delays
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表