剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Point is, I learned some things about myself.
我知道我能够屏住呼吸
I learned that I could hold my breath
保持差不多两分钟的时间
for almost two minutes while engaging
同时从事紧张的体力活动
in physical stressful activity.
所以呢
So?
所以
So...
你得问自己
you have to ask yourself,
你觉得毒气憋死我之前的两分钟内
how much damage do you think I could do to you
我能对你造成多大伤害
in two minutes before the knockout gas gets to me?
因为我认为肯定很大
'Cause I'm betting it's a lot.
-有问题吗 -有
- There a problem, ke? - Oh, yeah.
不 没问题
No, no problem.
我只是告诉你同事
I was just letting your associate know
从现在开始这个客舱里
that nobody in this cabin pays for any of your insurance
不会有人买♥♥你们的保险和别的东西
or anything else from now on.
你说的
Says you?
我说的
Says me.
-你是哪个舰船的 -罗西南多号♥的
- What crew you run with? - The Rocinante.
从来没听说过
Never heard of im.
你可能听说过 我没说全背景
You probably have. I'm out of context here.
是你搞砸了吧 伙计
Might be you fucked up, coyo?
我们迟早会知道的
I guess we'll find out sooner or later.
对 迟早会的
Yeah, sooner or later.
你为什么那样做
Why you do that?
在这种飞船上 我们知道一定要给钱
On ship like this, we know we have to pay.
莫特里 艾莫斯
他们现在盯上我们了
They come after us now.
-你去哪 -我要去洗个澡
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna go take a shower.
你疯了吗
You crazy, ke?
你知道他们在那会对你怎样
You know what they're gonna do in there.
对
Yep.
我不喜欢等
I hate waiting.
不能就这么算了 朋友 太影响生意了
Could not let it go, coyo. Bad for business.
识相点就让我们打一顿 否则有你好看的
Be smart and take the beating. Be better if you do.
我还是不识相为好
Better if I don't.
出去 出去
Out, out.
你这是自找麻烦
You must be stupid.
船舱里那两个人 他们准备掏钱的
Those two back in the cabin, they was gonna pay.
我不是为了他们
I didn't do it for them.
-再来一杯 -来两杯
- I'll take another. - Make that two.
-莫妮卡 -霍顿
- Monica. - Holden.
-你在第谷做什么 -和你聊天
- What are you doing on Tycho? - Talking to you.
-你又在第谷做什么 -强制休假
- What are you doing on Tycho? - Forced furlough.
罗西号♥需要维修
Roci needed some work.
你看起来不一样了
You look different.
在前线
Having a front-row seat
经历了宇宙几近毁灭
to the almost destruction of the universe
会改变一个人
tends to change you.
你看起来 休息得不错
You look, uh, well rested.
相信我 我心里一团糟
Trust me, inside I'm a mess.
我正在写一个故事
I'm working on a story.
原分子病毒的故事
The story of the protomolecule.
-老新闻了 -是吗
- That's old news. - Is it?
本来在土卫九上 后来被火星人摧毁了
It was on Phoebe until the Martians vaporized it.
之后又在爱神星上疯狂蔓延
Then it was on Eros and ran wild
一直到你和你的朋友们 米勒和朱莉·毛
until you and your friend Miller and Julie Mao
在金星上将它付之一炬
burned it up in Venus,
现在又有一大块环形的原分子病毒
and now a big ring-shaped hunk of it,
是你开启的
which you switched on,
正将人类引向外太空
is ushering humanity out into the cosmos.
我知道 我当时在场
I know. I was there.
没错 几乎全程参与
Exactly, nearly every point along the way.
所以你拿到病毒样本了吗
So did you get a sample of it?
放心 没有录音
Relax, we're not on the record.
太阳系的
All of the protomolecule
所有原分子病毒都被摧毁了
in the solar system was destroyed.
地球 火星还有外行星联盟都公开证实了
Earth, Mars, and the OPA all confirmed it publicly.
-他们在撒谎 -你怎么知道
- They're lying. - How would you know?
否则怎么会有人
Because why else would someone
在小行星带的一个秘密基地
be doing protomolecule research
进行原分子病毒研究
at a secret facility in the Belt?
-谁说的 -我的消息源
- Says who? - My sources.
听起来像是个谣言
That sounds like a rumor.
但你一定不认为没这种可能
But you clearly don't think it's impossible.
我认为过去几年
I think a lot of crazy shit
发生了一堆离奇的破事
has gone down over the last few years,
这让人们相信离奇事件会发生
and that can make people believe crazy things.
整个星系都相信你
The entire system trusts you
因为遇到这种事情 你总是站在
because you are always on the right side
正确的一方
of things like this,
这件事我们的立场是一样的
and we're on the same side here.
罗西南多号♥ 兄弟
Oye, Rocinante! Beratna!
听着 每个人
Listen, everyone...
每个研究过原分子病毒的人
everyone who's had the protomolecule
都以为自己知道那是什么
in their hands thought they knew what it was,
然而每个人都错了
and every one of them was wrong...
灾难性的错误
catastrophically wrong.
如果还有病毒残存
If there's any more of it out there,
谁知道它接下来会做什么
who knows what it'll do next?
这么说吧 我认为你知道它接下来会做什么
I'll tell you, I think you know what it'll do next.
我不知道
I don't.
如果你知道 你有责任
And if you do, you have a responsibility
告知公众
to let the people know.
试试牛肉面 是谷神星这一边最好吃的
Try the yaka mein. The best this side of Ceres.
喂 喂 霍顿
Hey, hey, Holden.
飞船名 切兹莫卡
目的地 智神星
狭背鲸号♥ 开往火星
很厉害 狭背鲸号♥
Very impressive, Razorback.
请停止
Please knock it off
并且在定型航线内
and maintain your designated approach vector
保持既定舰体姿态
while you are in the pattern.
好的 好的 抱歉 抱歉 我不是在炫技
Okay, okay, sorry, sorry. I'm not trying to show off.
只是给你演示我怎么做的
Just showing you how it's done.
根据我们的记录
According to our records,
距离你上次回来这片火红大地
it's been quite a while since you've been back down
已经很久了 卡玛尔先生
in the good red dust, Mr. Kamal.
幸好你驾驶的不是太刀号♥
Fortunately, you didn't come in the Tachi,
不然我们可能不让你降落
'cause we might not have let you land.
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
- Welcome home. - Thanks.
呼叫博比·德雷珀
Call Bobbie Draper.
算了 给她留言
Okay, leave a message.
博比 我准时回来了
Hey, Bobbie, looks like I'm right on schedule.
期待和你见面
Looking forward to having drinks
一起喝杯酒
and seeing you in person.
有很多话要聊
Lots to talk about.
总之 我已经找了个好地方
Anyways, I have found the perfect spot.
地址发给你 在那里见 朋友
Here's the details. See you there, partner.
来信 亚历克斯·卡玛尔 来自狭背鲸号♥
都在那儿了
It's all there.
真了不起
I'm impressed.
就算是这种古老型号♥
Even an old model like this
也不是那么容易得到的
couldn't have been easy to get.
确实 所以价格才那么高
It wasn't, hence the price.
好 完事了
Okay, we're done.
我在市场上有个买♥♥家
I have a buyer who's in the market
想要马克23短剑鱼雷
for Mark-23 Gladius torpedoes.
那是一种能够隐形 舰船用...
It's a stealth-clad, ship-to-surface...
我知道那玩意
I know what it is.
你怎么会觉得我能搞到
What makes you think I have access
那种东西
to something like that?
你能吗
Do you?
我说了 我们完事了
Like I said, we're done.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表