剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
有人帮助我
I had somebody to help me.
你是来这里
Did you come here...
帮我的吗
to help me?
我想是的
I guess I did.
你帮不了我
You can't.
没人能帮我
No one can.
不是所有污点都能被抹消
Not every stain comes out.
这是什么
What is that?
封锁
Lockdown.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不管
I don't give a shit
他和谁一起
who he is with.
我要你立刻把利普森司令
I want you to pull Commander Lipson
从会议上叫出来
out of that meeting right now.
长官 我不确定我是否进得去
Ma'am, I'm not really sure that I can inter...
给我闭嘴 听我说
Shut the fuck up and listen to me.
那不是一次异常的小行星撞击
It wasn't a rogue asteroid strike.
是一次袭击 袭击
It was an attack. An attack!
把月球上所有能直接与舰队指挥部
Get me a goddamn list of every person on Luna
联♥系♥的人员名单
with a direct line of communication
给我
to Fleet Command.
操
Fuck!
-克里斯金 -什么
- Chrisjen. - What?
又有一颗陨石击中了地球
A second rock just hit Earth.
在哪
Where?
费城西北方向大约四十公里处
About 40 kilometers northwest of Philadelphia.
我们已经跟纽约失去了联络
And we've lost communication with New York.
至少他们现在知道是袭击了
At least now they know it's an attack.
他们看不见陨石
They can't see the rocks.
他们不知道原因
They don't know why.
我们必须和秘♥书♥长♥本人联♥系♥
We have to get through to the secretary-general herself,
直接告知她我们掌握的信息
tell her directly what we know.
我们会说服她的
We'll convince her.
她应该在地下战情室里
She'll be in the sit room bunker.
不 她不在纽约
No, she's not in New York.
她在出公差
She's on some junket,
南亚贸易区会谈
uh, South Asia Trade Zone talks.
对
Right.
特勤局应该已经安排她上飞机了
Secret Service will have her off the ground by now.
我们要联♥系♥联♥合♥国♥一号♥
We need to contact UN One.
韦安德堡和德拉姆堡的医护人员
Medics from Fort Weyand and Fort Drum
正被分派到受灾地区
are being deployed to the disaster area,
还有八十辆医疗撤离车和五十个喇叭
along with 80 MEVs and 50 clarions
用于搜救
for search and rescue.
医疗队正在锡拉库扎和匹兹堡周围
Medical Corps is setting up triage units
搭建救治区域
around Syracuse and Pittsburgh.
我要救灾无人机全天候工作
I want relief drones around the clock
为现场救援人员提供物资补给
in the air to resupply the first responders,
还要确保联♥合♥国♥救援队和红十字会
and make sure the UNAID and the Red Cross
有求必应
get anything they need.
舰队指挥部建议
Fleet Command recommends
我们马上出发去月球
that we head to Luna immediately
等他们能更准确地评估
until they can better assess exactly...
我们不去月球
We're not going to Luna.
南茜 地球正遭受袭击
Nancy, the planet's under attack.
而我不会弃之不顾
And I'm not abandoning it.
小行星观察站究竟怎么回事
What the hell's going on with the asteroid spotters?
行星防御司令部称有可能
The Planetary Defense Command says it's possible
整个哨兵系统都被黑了
the entire Sentinel system has been hacked.
天啊
Jesus.
混账东西
Motherfucker.
那辆飞机上
I went to the academy
有一半军官是我军事学院的同学
with half the officers on that plane.
一个都不接我电♥话♥
Not even one of them will pick up.
我们被她整个员工团队屏蔽了
We've been blackballed by her whole goddamn staff.
对了 员工
That's it. The staff.
-凯西 -艾娃斯拉夫人
- Casey. - Madam Avasarala.
听我说
Listen to me.
我需要你按我说的做
I need you to do exactly as I say.
夫人 我是联♥合♥国♥一号♥上的厨师凯西
Ma'am, this is Chef Casey on UN One.
我知道我他妈给谁打的电♥话♥
I know who I fucking called!
你给我做了好几年杏仁饼让我长胖不少
You fattened me up for years with macaroons.
听仔细了
Now, listen.
南茜 请你一定要听我说
Nancy, you have to listen to me, please.
该死
Goddamn it!
长官 抱歉 她逼我的
Sir, I'm sorry. She made me.
撞击地球的陨石
The rocks crashing down on Earth
外面包裹了火星隐形复合材料
are covered in Martian stealth composites.
所以我们的观察站无法侦察到
That's why our spotters cannot see them.
-为什么火星要... -不是火星
- Why would Mars... - It's not Mars.
-而是... -马科·因阿诺斯
- It's... - Marco Inaros.
对 而且我能证明
Yes, and I can prove it,
但眼下 你必须相信我说的
but right now, you have to trust me.
你有什么建议
What do you recommend?
瞭望塔卫星系统
The Watchtower satellites
是我们手里
are the only thing we have
唯一能穿透隐形技术的
that can penetrate stealth.
你必须把它们与观察站连接起来
You have to link them to the spotters.
这是消灭可能
That's the best chance
正在路上的石块的最好机会了
to destroy any more rocks that are on the way.
-还有多少个 -我也不知道
- How many more are there? - I don't know,
所以你必须立刻采取行动
which is why you have to act immediately.
重新部署瞭望塔和哨兵系统
Re-task the Watchtowers and the Sentinels.
去执行吧
Just do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可能挽救了成百上千万人
You may have just saved millions.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我一向欣赏你的执着
I've always admired your persistence.
我更愿意把这当成是不屈不挠的毅力
I prefer to think of it as perseverance.
那是自然
I'll bet you do.
夫人 趴下
Ma'am, get down!
我的天
Oh, my God!
连接中断
清空这个区域
Keep this section clear.
米亚号♥
里边情况如何 公牛
How's it going in there, Bull?
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Go fuck yourself.
你必须得承认
I mean, you gotta admit,
你穿个真空防护服藏在集装箱里
you in a vac suit in a container,
考虑到你工作的性质
it's kind of funny that you're a little claustrophobic,
你会有点幽闭恐怖症还挺好笑的
considering your line of work.
我再说一次 去你♥妈♥的♥吧
I repeat, go fuck yourself.
第谷 这里是米亚号♥
Tycho, this is Zmeya,
来提货的
here for pick up cargo.
米亚号♥ 请把你的装货许可传过来
Zmeya, please transmit your loading permit.
好 现在就传送
Okay. Sending now.
接到许可并确认有效
Permit received and verified.
米亚号♥ 你可以来提货了
Zmeya, you're clear for pickup.
请按指令进入穹顶
Please proceed as directed into the dome.
老大 我们收到一条安全警报
Bosmang, we got a security alert.
到底是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
长官 反应堆控制室
Sir, we got some kind of disturbance
出现异动
in reactor control.
安保小组已经前往了
Security units are on the way.
米亚号♥ 没有批准你们减速
Zmeya, you have not been authorized to slow.
请保持预定方式靠近
Please stay on your designated approach.
米亚号♥ 收到确认
Zmeya, acknowledge.
推进器控制出现故障
We got a problem with thruster control.
正在解决 请等待
Fixing now. Stand by.
地球再次受到撞击
有问题
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表