剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
I don't expect you to forgive me.
但我对你的爱从未停止过... 也永远不会停止
But I never stopped loving you...and I never will.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
我是来帮助你的
I came to help you.
你... 帮助我
Uh, you...help me?
我不需要你的帮助
Oh, I don't need any of your help.
我不想因为你父亲的所作所为
I don't want anything to happen to you
让你出事
because of what your father's done.
我可以在你受到伤害之前帮助你
I can help you before you get hurt.
我来所坐的飞船 我是为你买♥♥的
The ship that I came in on, I bought it for you.
我要把它送给你
I'm giving it to you.
接受吧...
Take it...
想去哪就去哪 等你到了那里
and go wherever you want, and when you get there,
你需要多少钱我都会给你
I will send you all the money that you need.
但请你接受它
But please, just take it.
去你的
Fuck you.
我知道你现在的处境
I know what you're going through.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是
I...I know this sounds crazy, but...
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit.
我不需要你
Y...I don't need you.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
我父亲说的关于你的所有事
Everything my father told me about you...
都是真的
is true.
不
No.
别走 菲利普 求求你听我的吧
Don't go, Filip. Please, just listen to me!
据我们所知
As far as we can tell,
有人锁住并清空了杜鲁兄弟的公♥寓♥
someone locked and vented the Duru brothers' compartment
谁都没来得及问任何事情
before anybody could ask any questions.
加强安保的事就说到这吧
So much for hardened security.
看来我们的间谍比我预想的更难除去
Our mole is proving harder to weed out than I thought.
你不用追查了
You can stop digging.
他们快要自投罗网了
They're about to reveal themselves.
莫妮卡所在的货柜
The container Monica was in...
萨凯和我锁定了飞船
Sakai and I located the ship
计划接上她的那艘
that was scheduled to pick her up:
谷神星来的小行星带运输舰 米亚号♥
a Belter freighter out of Ceres, the Zmeya.
它仍在驶近
It's still inbound.
他们以为莫妮卡还在货柜里
They think Monica's still in the container.
他们必须继续这么想
That's the way it's gonna stay,
因为这事不能让别人知道
because that information does not leave this room.
我们要让他们进来 装上集装箱
We're gonna let 'em come in and load up the container
接着关上门让他们无法离开
and then close the door so they can't leave.
不 我们有更好的方法
No, we'll do one better.
我会在集装箱里准备一个惊喜
I'll set up a party inside the container,
当他们开门的时候
and when they open the door,
我们拿下他们 接手飞船
we'll take them and the ship.
我们要确保留下活口
And let's make sure we have someone left
这次需要和人谈谈
to talk to this time.
菲利普
Filip.
发生什么了
What's going on?
谢谢你送她走
Thanks for the ride.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
停
Stop.
在飞船上把她关好
Secure her for flight.
她和我们一起走
She's coming with us.
-博斯勒特 她不能和 -照做
- Bosslet, she can't come... - Do it.
不
No!
你需要看看这个
You need to see this.
很显然 在马科·因阿诺斯年轻的时候
Apparently, when Marco Inaros was younger,
他是一名引力弹弓飞行员
he was a slingshot pilot.
重置瞭望塔根本不可能
Re-tasking the watchtowers isn't going to happen.
为什么不可能
Why not?
我的联♥系♥人一听见
As soon as my contact heard
"马科·因阿诺斯"的名字 就给我挂了
the name "Marco Inaros". He shut me down,
我多说一个字都不听
wouldn't listen to a word I had to say.
-为什么 -因为他知道
- Why? - Because he knows
你想利用我说服秘♥书♥长♥
that you're using me to get around the secretary-general.
那就找愿意听的人
Then find someone else who'll listen.
高的参谋长直接给我打电♥话♥了
Gao's chief of staff called me directly
说不要再当你的发言人了
and said to stop being your mouthpiece
也不要再沉迷于你的阴谋论中
and indulging in your conspiracy theories.
她的参谋长就是个软弱无能的废物
Her chief of staff is fucking spineless and weak.
要负责的人是我
It is my ass on the line...
不是你
not yours.
难道轻松退休比阻止一场攻击
So a cushy retirement is more important
更重要吗
than preventing an attack?
我们不清楚这是不是攻击
We don't know if it is an attack.
我们没有足够的证据
We don't have enough proof.
你知道我们是对的
You know we're right.
你和我一样深信
You believe it as strongly as I do.
我们相信什么不重要
It doesn't matter what we believe.
如果你是掌权人
If you were in charge
并且有人带着这个理论来找你
and someone came to you with this theory,
你会嗤之以鼻 赶他们出去
you would laugh them out of your office,
如果他们坚持 你会把他们重新分配到
and if they persisted, you would reassign them
木星系最远的前哨岗
to the farthest outpost in the Jovian system.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
-我学会了倾听 -你省省吧
- I've learned to listen. - Oh, give me a break.
这份工作需要明白何时应该结束和放下
Part of this job is knowing when it's over and moving on.
这就是我们需要做的
That's what we need to do.
菲力克斯 拜托
Felix...please.
你是我唯一剩下的同盟了
You're the only ally I have left.
我已经尽我所能了
I've gone as far as I can.
我知道我们很久没说话了
I know it's been a while since we spoke,
但我只是想知道你过得怎么样
but I just wanted to see how you're doing.
新学期 新学生
New semester. New students.
一定很激动人心吧
It must be exciting.
看见阿善缇和小子们在这儿真好
It was nice seeing Ashanti and the boys here.
我还记得
I still remember,
我们第一次带她来这儿
when we brought her here with us for the first time,
她望着地球 眼睛瞪得有多大
how big her eyes got, looking back at Earth.
我们把她抚养得很好
We did a good job raising her.
主要是你 我认为
Mostly you, I suppose.
工作和之前不同了
Work is different than before,
但我在这还是有用的
but I am still needed here.
我希望很快能再和你说话
I hope we speak again soon.
你知道的 马科
You do know, Marco,
朝第谷或者谷神星扔石头
that throwing rocks at Tycho or Ceres
对内行星人没什么影响
will do little to harm the Inners?
你还是不明白
You still don't see it.
不明白什么
I don't see what?
甚至都想象不到
Can't even imagine it.
这一直是我们种族的一个弊病
This has always been a problem for our kind.
连我们的梦想都很渺小
Even our dreams are small...
请勿进入封闭区域
探鱼器 大西洋鲭鱼
探鱼器 大西洋鲭鱼
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表